It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define these Beings (My curiousity in the matter)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I would like to get more information regarding the beings that people claim are visiting us.
People like Clifford Stone claim he've seen some of them, dead and alive examples.
A couple of persons on this site claim they have seen these beings and even interracted with them.
I have found some sites that provide some information about the races but I do not know the source behind those statements. The only real person I've heard saying he've seen them is Clifford Stone. There must be others too.

I am not asking for the truth, since none of us know the truth for certain; I'm just asking for additional information about something that interest me...just out of curiousity. I guess this is the right place to ask questions like this without being laughed at.
And those people that are laughing doesn't know anything about this either, they probably don't even know why they are laughing.

I would like to have more information about the Greys, the Ancients and most of all the Nordics. Every single detail you've got in possession. Even the smal and unsignificant details such as if they scratch themselves.
People who have seen them should know these things and I ask you to share those details.

Synergy

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You might start with sleepers thread, "Are Extraterrestrials Real?" It has about 110 pages of information.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Grey that I go to communicated that they were parallel to us and that there were short ones, tall ones, fat ones, thin ones, good ones, bad ones, and all different colored ones.

I have been shown and told things and I have recall because they allow me to have recall.

join