It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need information!!!Help!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Has anyone here been able to successfully channel their chakra energy? Use of chakras interests me very much and I need this info for my upcoming meditation post. Please give details regarding this and any other chakra information.

I need information on phsycics and psycic phenomena. Any known psychics or psychokinetics on the board, or any actual factual information regarding this.

Human body/ mind interaction. What is the extent of the power that the mind has over the body. This includes manipulations of senses, ultradeep trances, etc. See my sig for a sense of what I'm looking for.

Government or alien experimentation on all of the above. What do they know, what have they done, and what do their findings really show.

A tall order, i'll be the first to admit, and an odd order. I'm not asking for a single comprehensive post, whatever links or information you can put out will be fantastic. If I use your post you will be fully accredited. I hope that RATS can be useful in this regard.

P.S. Sorry about my rampant misspelling, revealing my near-illiteracy.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Are you finding this out for urself or for school work, etc.?

The mind has a total effect over the body. If you can control your mind, you can control ur body, as you will learn, the mind and body are one and the same, the mind creates the body so essentially the body is part of the mind, so all you need to do is control your mind totally and you will have total control over your body.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Not schoolwork, it is a purely personal project that I wish to post on ATS for the knowledge and benefit of others, hence giving you guys credit where it is due.

new topics

join