It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At long last...photos from the "unofficial" ATS - Toronto Meet held on 4-1-'06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Last April 1st, 2006 -- April Fool's Day -- a meeting of ATS members was held at Sneaky Dee's, a little pub in Toronto, Ontario Canada. ATS members in attendence were; masqua, Intrepid, Freebird, Deus Ex and myself, benevolent tyrant. Needless to say, it was a memorable event (except for the parts I can't remember....it would seem that I had been engulfed by a mysterious alcohol haze.....go figure).

At the time, I had promised to share photos of this event with the rest of the ATS community. However, through a series of alcohol related events, the photos were lost. Luckily, I was going through my camera's memory cards and, Lo and Behold, I found them! Woo Hoo! I thought that I had inadvertantly deleted them. Thankfully, these historic photos were recovered and now they are ready to be viewed by all.....

Photos of the First "unofficial" ATS-Toronto Meet

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Woohoo

We're all famous now!!!

thanks, BT...loved the pics.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
ohh wow!!!

look at you hansom and pretty bunch!

Looks like a good night by the smiles on all the faces!

great to see you all!!

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Its good seeing some of the faces behind the screen name, and I must say I'm rather disappointed as to the lack of tin foil hats

Looks like you all had a good time

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Great pictures all! I want to be at a get together, it looks so much fun.

You guys where teasing Deus Ex about the waitresses butt. huh?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
hahahah, cool! Looks like you guys had some fun!

next time you guys wanna do a get-together.... lemme know. I got the space! I'm on queen st. west! There's going to be a JFK discussion/presentation here on Nov. 22nd. I'll post the details when I get them. (should be mon/tues next week)

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I want to be at a get together, it looks so much fun.

Yep, SpittinCobra, it was a blast.

I think that we are probably going to do this again next year. April 1st is the perfect day to hold an ATS gathering, don't you think? April Fool's Day has a special conotation for the conspiracy society here at ATS. I propose that those who can make it to Toronto next year for the April 1st weekend should start planning to attend NOW.

What do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It was a good time BUT too short. Fine company.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I agree Intrepid, it was too short a gathering. It was great, really great, to meet ATS members -- people that you have actually come to "know" via their writing. The strange thing is that I have come to know people like yourself and, for example, masqua and Deus Ex by your "nicknames". Even though I now know your "real" names, I can't think of you as anything but Intrepid, masqua and Deus. Odd.

Intepid, I'm already thinking of next year. Naturally, the April Fool's Day weekend is the most fitting time, in my opinion, for any ATS Meet. After all, the "average joe" on the street do seem to think of "conspiracy theorists" as, well, the type that would wear those "tin foil hats" of myth and legend. Naturally, this is ......... Text RedTRUE.

Actually, as long as I am writing this post, it might be a good opportunity to raise the idea of inviting other Toronto area ATS members to begin thinking about attending next years gathering. Are there any other "tin foil hat types" out there?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Great pictures, glad you sared them BT.

I must say this, none of you act your age, that is to say, apart from Deus, I always thought you we're all in your mid-twenties to mid thrties.

As for Deus, well he acts alot older than his age, which really is odd,
since he's only about 1-3 years older than me.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thats awesome guys..i so wish i could have been there.

well played.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Masqua you look so... OLD!

Maybe some day I can make it to one of these, but alas, I don't drink and I'm a tad underage anyway.

And I REALLY don't live near Toronto.

Anywho, it looks like you guys had a fun time.
To ATS!!!
*Chinks glass of root beer*

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
Masqua you look so... OLD!

Maybe that's because I am...
I'll be celebrating my 60th birthday next Tuesday on the 10th.

Woohooo!!!
:w:

Anyhoo...there not much of my head you can see for that big glass of beer, so here's a better pic-

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Wait a minute. October 10th? Whadda' know, we share a Birthday!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster

Originally posted by masqua

Wait a minute. October 10th? Whadda' know, we share a Birthday!

Yep....it's obviously a conspiracy .....

or masqua is the mastermind of a conspiracy to steal your identity.....first your birthday, next YOU!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
or masqua is the mastermind of a conspiracy to steal your identity.....first your birthday, next YOU!

He can be me if he wants, just so long as I get to be him.

The Modship and everything...

new topics

top topics

join