It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange light floating above my city (captured on cam!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I live in The Hague, Holland and i was biking home tonight from my work to home, a 6 km ride. There was a lot of lightning, a bit of rain, but no thunder. When i neared the city center i noticed a bright, wide light object in the sky. Not moving at all. I wondered if it was the moon, even though the shape was different, but it couldnt be, because the sky was completely covered with clouds.

I continued my ride home and whenever there were no building blocking my sight, i saw the object. It was there all the time. When i almost reached my house, i stopped at an open square and noticed a second object, same shape, little smaller, and the bigger one was still there, it didnt move. I havent paid any attention to it anymore.

I went inside my house, had a drink, but kept thinking about the object. So after an hour i want outside, took a walk to a nearby open space: the object was still there. This is odd.

I went home to get my JVC cam and a tripod and went back, to capture it. There is a max of 40x zoom on my cam, but it doesnt reveal much, but it does show that theres an object. Im trying to get an explanation as to what it might be but i cant figure it out. Its not a plane, because many planes pass by here and they move, and their lights blink. Its not the moon because it's cloudy. And if its a blimp, why the hell would it hang there for hours without moving?

From when i first noticed the object, 6 kilometers away from where i shot it, about 2 hours passed. I really wonder if my local newspaper will mention it tomorrow, because im sure a lot of people must have seen it.

I should also mention that a lot of helicopters have been seen today by me and others. They were flying around over and over again.

Again, the footage doesnt show much but at least its something. Note that while zooming in it takes some time for the cam to adjust (focus)

I hope you guys can explain this.

www.youtube.com...

ps if anyone wans the uncut ,uncompressed version...its all here

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
thats really stange.
when I first started to watch it, I thought it was a UFO but the I realised that the light were stationary and and in all of the other UFO clips I've seen the light were moving fairly fast. So thats really weird!

[edit on 29-9-2006 by g4orce]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by g4orce
thats really stange.
when I first started to watch it, I thought it was a UFO but the I realised that the light were stationary and and in all of the other UFO clips I've seen the light were moving fairly fast. So thats really weird!

it is..completely stationary. For hours straight, it hasnt moved an inch.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The light appears to be relatively close to the ground since the angle to it is below the buildings and streetlights. There are sure to be reports if it is a strange object hovering that low for hours on end.

So unless you see reports of a UFO from that area, I would go with an object attached to the ground by tower or tether.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Finally some good footage!

But on that video it looks like the light could have been mounted on a building far away.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
tried to view it but it says video removed by user ?????

any ideas ???

new topics

top topics

join