It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Aurora ever been used in combat secretly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
With so many witness acounts of the aurora and the fact that the whole Aurora program started in 1989 or just after i was wondering if it has ever been used in combat. If the whole program has been started since 1989 then surely it must be in operational use in Area 51. Maybee it has been used to spy on countries the America is at war with such as Iraq or Afganistan or counties which America could be at war with in the future like North Korea or Iran. Does anybody believe or know the the Aurora is in operational service.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have a feeling that Gfad isn't going to like this thread lol

Silk, no there is no solid evidence for the existence of Aurora. If Aurora does exist it is a secret. Perhaps even above top secret!
There are a number of threads on here dealing with this topic already.

Maybee it has been used to spy on countries

Possibly. If it does exist it's probably designed for spying or combat but not both. They have the B-2 and the Raptor so I would suspect that it would be for Recon and perhaps launching DoD and NSA satellites?

Kinda like this...
]LINK

Thank EddieArgos for that link
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - shortened link

[edit on 29-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
About the Aurora...there are definitely a few threads already begun on this mysterious/mystic aircraft.

A quick search by typing 'aurora' into ATS Google Search in the upper right hand corner of your screen will bring them ALL up.

Since no-one knows if this aircraft exists, all active duty is rendered the stuff of speculation only.

Because of that, I'm going to close this thread.

Sorry, silk101

join