It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thieving Catholic priests caught in Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sadly this story does not surprise me, even though I am a Catholic by baptism (although a confirmed agnostic now, anyone care to wonder why?).

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Englishman_in_Spain
Sadly this story does not surprise me, even though I am a Catholic by baptism (although a confirmed agnostic now, anyone care to wonder why?).

news.bbc.co.uk...

Sure, tell me why you are agnostic. I'm wondering why.

I also was baptized Catholic and when things didn't smell right, I didn't quit God, I quit the church. Later, I realized that the Catholic Church was basically started by Constantine the emperor of Rome to take control of the Christian movement that Rome couldn't kill.

The Catholic church was nothing more than an extension of the Roman Empire and Constantine the Pontifus Maximus or high priest of sun worship changed the days of Christian worship to sun god worship. You will find in the Vatican court yard an Obelisk which is the in reality the sex organ of the the sun god Baal. Baal is Satan by the way.

Time is short, I suggest you get it together and find the truth. You have been deceived. The RCC is Mystery Babylon of Revelations. God is waiting for you to call out to him with all your heart. And he will here you and show you the truth if you want to know the truth. Get a King James Bible, find out how to be born again and learn what the truth is.

join