It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ANTS of the future are in your minds?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
relieve ants = relevants (sp?) relevence.

i wonder if there is not a concerted effort to traverse backwards in time to repair a concept dirived from the first living cell, or organism in our universe, or our planet???

what would would the first cell think?

"i am"

"i am"

"i am" has no one to supply it with a definition of what, who, how, etc .. "i am" is??

"i am" alone?

and the second cell was created which had the concept of "alone" encoded into the dna.

"i am alone"

"i am alone"

"i am sad i am alone"
and the third cell of "i am" was created which had the concept of "sad" encoded into the dna.

"i am sad and alone"

"sad i am alone"

now "i am" is literally stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"sad i am alone" creates "love"

and the fourth cell "i am" was capable of comprehending was encoded with the concept of "love".

and for the first time "i am" could see through love that it was not alone or sad, but had also created cells that were genetically encoded with the message of "look i fear"

"look i fear"

"luk i fear"

"luc i fear"

"luc i fer"

"lucifer"

and the first cell saw for the first time that it had created "i am afraid i am alone"
and "i am afraid i am sad"

and "i am" felt shamefull and guilty.

so both "i am shamefull" and "i am guilty" came unto existance.

and perhaps one of the "look i fear"s or "i am" itself was "mad" and "angry" and "hatefull" and "raging" that it had done what it had done.

and perhaps "look i fear" masked itself with "hate" to hide from all that it feared?

what is the opposite of love?

most people answer with: "hate".

curious.

how can one justify thier hate without first being afraid of losing something they love?

ant tag on his tic.

tic?

tic toc tic toc (time???)

ant tag on his time

ant tagging on his (mankind's) time???

leapfrogging back through time, perhaps?

ant tag on is tic ... .. . antagonistic [mirror] kit sin no gate across in a ???

just some thoughts. just some words. hope i don't offend anyone.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
some times when I read these posts I just wish to stab my eyes out with a blunt object.

killer ants, in my (p)ants.

pchea.

mentally retard (ant)

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
some times when I read these posts I just wish to stab my eyes out with a blunt object.

killer ants, in my (p)ants.

pchea.
mentally retard (ant)

i thank you for your honesty and your contribution.

but for the prognosis of mental ratardation (if you were implying it) is unwarranted.

it implies i am insane (in my own mind). and for someone to be effectively prognosing a person of being in their own mind, wouldn't that "someone" have to be in that person's mind to be observing that they are in there? and if the person who is in the other person's mind to see they are in their mind, well wouldn't the one saying the other is retarded have to be "Out Of Their Minds"?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
arrogant

air row "G" ant

a rogue (rog) ant

arrogant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join