It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ANTS of the future are in your minds?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
propel ant = propelant
observe ant = observant
excell ant = excellent
coven ant = covenant
ants sir = answer
re luck + ant = reluctant
convene ant = convenient
serve hive = survive
ch ants = chance
flat you'll ants = flatulence
see (c) ants sir? = cancer
p l ants = plants
see (c) ant? = can't

i'll keep adding on about 10 or so every day i log on.
perhaps somebody knew what they were saying when the said "the meek shall inheret the earth"???

in hair it ants = inheritance.

have a nice day, and i thank you for your time, and i thank you for my time as well.

DENY IGNORANCE, RIGHT???

ignore ants = ignorance.

no man in black came before me.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I feel a strange de-ja-vu with this thread.... you've posted this before in the Paranormal Forum haven't you?

If not, then that's wierd!

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i may have posted the conept before, but i had not followed through on the idea of it here on ats.

i think perhaps the ants are the dominant species at the end of time in a closed ended universe or multiverse we live in, and because there are three truths at the end of the last singularity of our time that are not compatible, all matter we see is comprised of a neutron, an electron, and a proton, of which all three may be the conscious. the neutron is truth, and logic. the proton is the concept of the unquantified and undefined idea of "love", and the electron is the concept of "fear", all three being reversed through time to return to the first alpha life form. in other words, we may be comprised of the demension that quantum physics has been searching for, and also we may (our universe) be inside a wormhole or singularity of sorts.

at any rate:

ant i dot = antidote.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
christ (a chosen king), but chosen by who?

ant i christ.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
what did the Hopi indians of North America call them?

ahh, that's right! "the ant people"

what did the dogon tribe of africa call them?

ahh, that's right! "the ant people, or the bug people".

should we believe their customs were all a lie?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Me and my friends play a game kind of like this called the "ation" game, where you just go back and forth trying to say as many words ending in -ation or -acion as possible.

so my add to this:

annoy ants = annoyance

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
thanks dropinabucket.

ant age in eyes = antaginize (spelling different, same pronunciation minus the silent "e" at the end of "age")

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
double post, sorry.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
in fin (end) ant = infinant

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
But doesn't this only work for English?

Ant in Spanish is Hormiga
French fourmi
German Ameise
Portuguese formiga
Italian formica

I'm really trying to grasp what you've come up with on this post and the Alpha and Omega one. (Which I find fascinating by the way).

Anyway, do you attribute any significance [signific ants] to the fact that this seems to work only in English? Or am I hopelessly lost here?

[Edit to add] significance= sign if I see ants. Great, now this concept is in my head. Not to mention, I've been battling an infestation of very tiny ants in the kitchen the past couple of days.

[edit on 9/29/2006 by yeahright]

[edit on 9/29/2006 by yeahright]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You may be stretching the concept a bit, as I cannot find the word infinant to be a legitimate English word.

For that matter, the ubiquitousness (!?) of the letter 'e' is suspicous to me.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
But doesn't this only work for English?

Ant in Spanish is Hormiga
French fourmi
German Ameise
Portuguese formiga
Italian formica

THANK YOU !!!

I'm really trying to grasp what you've come up with on this post and the Alpha and Omega one. (Which I find fascinating by the way).

it is a real real real effort to conjoin what questions the first would have had, and what questions the last would have had to the degree that i am finding the answers which jewish, catholics, crhistians, and a lot of other religions have been searching for. i understand revelations. it somehow makes perfect sense to me, all of it. i have so much written, i write everyday off for about 14 to 20 hours, and rarely get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night. how many other people know what 666 is, and have i not found an answer that is consistant? how many other people could prove that the mightiest war machine on earth could be explained away in 101 words, mostly due to their own words? i'm not questioning god's existance in that thread you mention, i'm in effect relentlessly pushing forth to explain away fear, hate, alone, sad, sorrow, and alot of other negative concepts, so . .. .

if all those ideas and concepts can be proved false and a deception within our own minds. .. . .

what will the opposite of a son be?
what is the opposite of a son?

but first, we must know how the alpha and the omega think. the questions they would ponder. we must relieve ourselves of fearing, but keep the concept of it, and proceed into our own subconscious minds to evaluate our own truths, and the truths of all the people who have formed our opinions for us.

if you are told enough times that you are ugly, would you start to believe it?
if you are told enough times that you are stupid, wouldn't you start to believe it?

what is 0 plus 0?

what is 0 + 0 + 0 ?

yet, when we look in a mirror, we only see one???

ever brain cell we utilize to think there is only one, has been programmed by us the macro-organism to have to deny it's very existance.

so, every cell that makes the thought "1 in the mirror", has had to tell itself "i am zero self aware" and "i am zero self intelligent", and "i am zero consciousness" .. .

and it is incompatible with other programming in our heads which tell us that 0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0 = 0

so, we rob ourselves of the capacity to utilize our own subconscious minds by our conscious minds because the 2 parts are incompatible program which is a virus within our minds.

the biggest part of our mind is trying to calculate how a bunch of zeros = 1.

the other part of our minds seems to comprehend there is no conflict, because our conscious minds are dictated by our fears, which most people have difficulty simply resolving within their own minds.

so i have declared war on the fences that divide the human psychi, in an effort to get people to "defrag" their minds as they do their computers.

the best way i can think of to do this is to write in your journal knowing that no one else will ever read it. this way there is no one to impress, and no reason for you to lie to yourself. we (myself included) tend to only show the aspects of our personalities that we know other people would like, because we want to belong, we want to be accepted for who we are, unfortunatley in some cases who we are becomes who they want us to be.

i'll keep writing in the thread you mentioned, but i had a unique thought yesterday night.

my character's name in the story is "som", and "som" is trying to "tap" into god's thoughts.

i utilize the concept of the house of mirrors and the intangible "ophiuchus" which has multiple meanings to multiple people.

"som" "tap"

somtap [mirror] patmos

john wrote revelations while imprisonned on the isle of "patmos".

what if all the middle stuff of revelations does not need to occur, if one unlocks the code of the beginning (alpha), and the ending (omega) of revelations???

som, the silly odd man from patmos to "som tap".

i don't think that thread shall dissapoint. i know some of the right people are paying it some attention. its a good thing, no worries.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
observe ants. look how they function as 1 multi-organism. all doing their part, all doing their job. and, the queen ant really isn't the ruler, she is pretty much a big zero, and all the ants are just ones doing their part for the entire group, relentlessly. they are organized from the bottom up, not from the queen down, are they?

seems pretty effective, doesn't it?

if they are visiting us from the future, and happen to leave behind a few high tech items, then the only difference it will make is they will unearth a higher level of technology when their day to rule the earth comes, so no harm done, especially if we are nearing our supposed end of times.

many people are worried about iran and the middle east, and a war that will be called world war III, right?

world war three, what a concept.

um, it is already called the "global war on terrorism", isn't it?

i guess the "global" word means different things to different people.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I read what you post and there's like a flicker, a glimpse, where I think it's almost coming together and before I can completely grasp it, it's gone. It's as though on some level it resonates (or maybe not, I'm not sure) but it's almost like reading Joyce. Or Pynchon.

Before I bow out and go back to quietly lurking, I've given this some thought-

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

And I think, "Daughter"? Isn't that the obvious opposite of "son"? Well, not so obvious, maybe. I could also think "father", or even "mother".

But no, I don't think any of those could really be considered "opposites" in a true sense. If I had to state what the opposite of "son" is, I think I'd say "slave" or "servant". My source would be Galatians 4 verse 7-

Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Maybe?

On an urelated but tangential note, for some reason I was reminded of something that happened to me a few years ago. I had a client in Rhode Island I used to speak with fairly regularly. One day in the course of conversation she mentioned the very young daughter of a friend of hers that had PSDS. That's exactly the way I heard it, and she was pretty upset about it. I expressed my sympathy (not having a clue what she was talking about) and later spent a good deal of time looking for information about an affliction/disease/condition called PSDS, which of course, I never found. A couple of weeks later, I spoke with her again and found out through the course of conversation that what I'd heard as "PSDS" in her Rhode Island dialogue was actually "pierced ears".

Go figure.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I too was thinking how other languages could relate to this. While it is interesting I can't see relating across the board.
However the insectoid believers would find this interesting.

Further to the last comment, I think people are waiting for the media to say we are in in the middle of WW3.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Stuuupid

Are we talking about alien ants or what? Why did you post this here?
Why don't you go write a poem or something?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
maybe you are right. a friend of mine came up with the same idea....check it out:

antiquity

ancient...."anci- ant"

hmmm

the ancients are ants!

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

And I think, "Daughter"? Isn't that the obvious opposite of "son"? Well, not so obvious, maybe. I could also think "father", or even "mother".

But no, I don't think any of those could really be considered "opposites" in a true sense. If I had to state what the opposite of "son" is, I think I'd say "slave" or "servant". My source would be Galatians 4 verse 7-

Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Maybe?

what if somehow someway through christ all are made one, to better understand eachother, and their viewpoints? you make an amazing link, and one i have thought of recently myself over the past few weeks. if all negativity can be explained away logically, then perhaps all these "opposites" will be able to surface.

interesting word "servant".

serve ant to survive (serve hive) (sir "down" i have) . ....

in deep end ants = independance

i thank you for your contributions.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

Further to the last comment, I think people are waiting for the media to say we are in in the middle of WW3.

media and press, can't say i agree with their tactics.

four horseman of the "epoch all lipse"???

four ends of the earth, right?

alpha (the first letters)

cardinal directions.

North
East
West
South

how many other words can you spell out with those letters "N E W S"???

the more fear and hate they report on, the more money they make, the higher their ratings go . . .. . . . .

in deep penned ants

(penned means same as written, language, right?)

in deep penned ants = independance

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Stuuupid

Are we talking about alien ants or what? Why did you post this here?
Why don't you go write a poem or something?

yes, i was talking about alien ants from the future, or at least considering the plausibility of it.

A mod named "masque" initiated the relocation of this thread, as it was apparently her/his judgement that this had nothing to do with aliens whatsoever??????

go figure. ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join