It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another school shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Breaking news: There was just a school shooting in southwest Wisconsin this morning. The principal was shot. This is a very rural area - not known for violence. The community must be going through such shock.

www.jsonline.com
Cazenovia - A 15-year-old student walked into a rural school with a gun and shot the principal three times before classes started Friday, authorities said. The suspect was taken into custody and all students were reported safe.

Sauk County Sheriff Randy Stammen said a custodian saw the student enter Weston School with a shot gun. The custodian, along with other teachers and students, wrestled the student and took away the shotgun. But the student broke free and entered a main corridor, where he was approached by Principal John Klang, Stammen said.

The student then took out a handgun and shot Klang three times. No one else was injured, authorities said. The student was taken into custody and held at the county sheriff's department, Stammen said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

What is going on with all of these school shootings lately? Are all these kids thinking "wow, I wish I could do that!" and then they decide to go out in a blaze of "glory"?
I feel for those townspeople.

[edit on 9/29/2006 by closettrekkie]

[edit on 29-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 2006/9/30 by Hellmutt]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Issue guns to all the students and teachers. No one would dare draw first! And if they did it wouldn't last long.....

join