It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA Front company list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here you go. Here's a master list of many of the presumed CIA front airplane operators -- many of which were used in the Extraordinary Rendition program.

The list even includes the outfit that our esteemed John Lear worked for during the '80s.

Front Company list...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ahhh, so this is not the complete list totally, but the list for rendition fronts only...

If we added the drug smuggling operations, it would add up to quite a few more...

And i guess this sorta confirms John lears claims regarding that time period...cool...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Here is a research thread that a few of us started but my compradres have fell by the wayside. I have way more information, infact, the movie who killed john oneill, he ties into some of the things im diggin into scarely enuff.

CIA Front Company research thread

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Premier Executive Transport Services Inc.
(Ghost planes for human transport to legal torture areas)
HILL & PLAKIAS, P.C.
339 WASHINGTON ST., STE 202
DEDHAM , MA 02026

Business Registration in Massachusetts: 10/23/1996

PRESIDENT PHILIP QUINCANNON
TREASURER JAMES KERSHAW
SECRETARY JAMES KERSHAW
DIRECTOR PHILIP QUINCANNON
DIRECTOR COLLEEN A. BORNT
DIRECTOR JAMES KERSHAW

Planes:
* N221SG a Learjet 35
* N44982 a Gulfstream V (also known as N379P)
* N8068V a Gulfstream V
* N4476S a Boeing Business Jet and owned by Keeler & Tate Management)

Destinations:
into or out of Jakarta, Indonesia; Pakistan; Egypt; and Sweden

When:
Usually at night.

Sightings:
Seen at well known U.S. government refueling stops.

Employees:
A total of 325 names are registered to the five post office boxes

The plane's owner of record, Premier Executive Transport Services Inc., lists directors and officers who appear to exist only on paper. And each one of those directors and officers has a recently issued Social Security number and an address consisting only of a post office box, according to an extensive search of state, federal and commercial records.

An extensive database search of a sample of 44 of those names turned up none of the information that usually emerges in such a search: no previous addresses, no past or current telephone numbers, no business or corporate records. In addition, although most names were attached to dates of birth in the 1940s, '50s or '60s, all were given Social Security numbers between 1998 and 2003.

Image of Premier

Other Relations as noted above:
Keeler & Tate
245 E Liberty Street, Suite 510
Reno, NV 89501
Located in Washoe County, NV

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
JetsGo

Summary:
JetsGo a small Montreal Canadian company now bankrupt.

Fleet:
Learjet 35 executive jets
C-130 transport planes
MC-130P Combat Shadows

Call Signs/Flight Numbers:
JGO 80
99999E

During the time the plane was in the air, USAFE changed some of the flight plan timings and at the same time the registration changed. The aircraft metamorphosed into 40112E but continued to be a Learjet 35 and was still JGO 80 and a humanitarian, government and diplomatic flight.

Known Travels:
On December 11, 2004, USAFE in Ramstein filed a flight plan for a Learjet 35 to fly from Tuzla to Aviano. The flight plan was copied to 15 addressees including Tuzla airport, Aviano airport and a mysterious recipient labelled “xxxxxxxx”
On February 24, 2004 an MC-130P Combat Shadow using the call sign JGO 50 took off from Aviano for an unknown destination.
February 26, the aircraft left Pristina for Tuzla. A short while after that, a Gulfstream 5 executive jet, call sign JGO 47, flew from Tuzla to Aviano, arriving at 23.11 GMT. The next day, a Learjet 35 using the call sign SPAR 92 left Aviano for an unknown destination.

Still researching. Need company info which may or may not be as easily to obtain if located in Canada.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
JetsGo was also a commercial carrier. The rumours I have heard, were that the owner of the airline also was a head of the company that leased the commercial aircraft. The airline folds, he takes back the leased aircraft, sells them and takes the cash. If you need more info on JetsGo I will provide what I can. I am in the commercial aviation segment, and supplied JetsGo with alot of commercial material.

top topics

join