It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone's Film World Trade Center Reviewed???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
As I am not a resident of the USA and will have to wait to see this film
I am wondering if anyone has seen the film yet and what your thoughts are on it?
On a google search i did they talked about 'a single plane theory' , is this just simply a hollywood style plot twist or a serious examination of the official report?
Accordinng to theonion.com stone is reported as stating that "The film you are about to see is going to blow the lid off the 9/11 Commission's official report and expose a conspiracy that reaches the highest levels of government."
My question is , does it? and how?

I expect the moderators will also have opinions on this film?

All replies welcomed.
Cheers

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I believe the onion.com is a parody site? I believe the actual film is the official version of events. I wonder if they showed/verbalized the explosions? Or did they just ignore all the accounts of explosions that day? Just some questions to whomever has seen the film.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I believe the onion.com is a parody site?

Wasnt aware of that, my bad.
I take it no ones seen it yet then

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I saw it, and it was a well made movie, but does not go into any conspiracy related subjects. It is centered on a group of people that survived the collapse of the buildings.

You can get an idea from this write up in Wiki, but beware there is a spoilers warning for descriptions of the plot of the movie.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

A lot of people were expecting the movie to be conspiracy related because of Oliver Stone's movie JFK, but it isn't.

[edit on 9/30/2006 by Hal9000]

new topics

top topics

join