It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no way in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
To every1 trying to "Get" into Area 51 there is no way
1st of all the gov. moniters this site
second of all they WILL kill you if you walk into area 51 the law does NOT exist there.

So [6]DONT TRY IT.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
have you ever tryed to get in!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Frankly I don't think you need to go in there anyways. I'm sure that anything that goes on in there has already been revealed to the outside for the most part.

I could show someone a ufo or an alien but that does not mean that they will believe it is what it is.

Certain people want proof of things that they have already decided do not exist in the first place. What is the sense of playing their game. Everything is in your mind already, does it make sense or not?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No i dont want to get KILLED

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sounds like a fun way to commit suicide by cop, except a little different. Well now you have me thinking of ways to get around the government forces.

So far its going to involve flares and quick-deploying parachutes

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
what was the point of posting this as we already know this

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
First of all, if we got in, what would we have to talk about? We'd know what's inside and what they're doing (reasearch on advanced aerospace techology or something like that). Then after the secret is blown, we'll just find ourselves extremely dissapointed because we found no alien related stuff in there. Then the Military and Government Facilities forum would be obsolete because no more talk on Area 51. ATS will be slammed for posting crap conspiracy theories about Area 51 sayin that it was torturing aliens when it was just flying airplanes. The agents and spy sattelites monitoring Simon's home will lose their jobs. A riot will start amongst the members, the mods will have to go into police state mode to control the mob. The board will them be trashed and plundered: the ATS store will be robbed, the chat will be hacked, the forums will be spammed, the upload will be overloaded, the U2Us will flood the place, etc....Then we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for polluting the thread with one of my discreditable conpiracy theories.

Anyways, how would you know that there's NO way in? The security guards and sensors and stuff like that may just be decoys. It may just be a distraction from the real bases. So why would the government spend the money to fund a fake base? Well, it certainly does have too much of it, right?

No one has tried to get past there in fear of getting shot, so there's no way knowing!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
*edit*
Oops, double posts. Odd, the board does this time to time for some reason...

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Saucerat]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Why would anybody want to go to Area 51? If you want to find out what is inside there, you would have to go to Washington D.C. and get the secrecy lifted from the site. Good luck trying that though.

top topics

join