It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accurate predictions for 2007

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You have voted iori_komei for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Thanx iori_komei for the clarification.

My entire family lives in the region I made the prediction about, and I always urge them to be prepared for "The Big One". We all know it will happen, but we just don't know when.

No loss of life is ever "cool", though being able to predict such an event would be totally "cool", if not awsome.
I'll add my prediction to my date book and see what happens. If it comes to pass I'll be back to this thread to do some bragging.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sports
Baltimore Ravens of the AFC Norris Division will win Super Bowl 41 in Miami.
A surprise team will win the 2007 World Series in baseball.

World
There will be another terrorist attack after 2008 but it will not involve chemical, biological, or nuclear devices.
War with Syria and Iran, with Israeli involvement, that will not be a nuclear exchange.

Politics
There will be a political scandal that will break out in mid 2007 that will lead to the Bush adminstrations downfall.
Hillary Clinton will be elected as President in '08 in a landslide.
We will have an African - American as President in our lifetime.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Let's keep it to predictions and not judging the other person this way we will get more predictions and less "I KNOW EVERYTHING OR I JUDGE EVERYTHING ATTITUDE."

Thanks

RT

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
2007 will be a big change year... major changes... major propositions for different futures.. proposed by the government...

The power of thought will be more widely known and the studies done in the 1990's and the 6 years of 2000's we've lived will be made into television shows, the workings of it will make its way into scripts for television and movies (as has been happening since around 1997-1998 ...)

The church is going to have major problems.. people are going to demand the literature sealed in the libraries of the vatican.

Religion will have major struggles.. The government will claim to have answers... and try to 'lead' ... which they will carry out..

major revisions in war tactics, talks... works... it will be a transforming year.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
- January Big earthquake south asia
- February Restauration of Habeas Corpus, at least they try Bush may veto it
- March Israël government change - First wave of the economic crash
- April Al-Ciada terrorist act in France - LePen or Sarkozy elected
- May Second wave of the economic crash - Bilderberg meeting in Germany
- June More dictatorial laws passed, possible ban on automatic weapons
- July Talk of internment of muslims in camps like the japanese in WW2
- August Major protests
- September Big hurricanes, final economic crash
- October Assassination attempt against Bush or Cheney
- November Big scandals make up the headlines about the congress people
- December People hungry all over the nation, major riots

Big talk of a third party to counter democrats and republicans, creation of that party. Big unrest in Texas because of the NAU highway. Massive protests.

We'll see.

[edit on 9-12-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I was thinking about predictions. You know if you make enough of them or other people make enough of them some will come true.

I think what is really cool is the person that can repeatedly make accurate predictions.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Predictions for 2007

Barak Hussein Obama will be hit with a "fake" scandal. All eyes will be on Republicans. Turns out it was Hillary's hit squad that was to blame. Obama and Hillary's campaign will both be damaged, as neither will get the Democrat nomination.

Jeb Bush will be Vice-President in 2008 and will be President in 2010 when something happens to the sitting President. JBush will again be elected in 2012.

New Orleans Saints win SuperBowl.

Dow Jones ends down for the year ending at 10600. Mainly because of the Democrats "War on Capitalism." Higher taxes, higher minimum wage and more penalties for the oil companies are main contributors for the decline.

Louisiana Governor Katherine "Katrina" Blanco, will be defeated in her race for Governor. Bobby Jindal will defeat her.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by RRconservative]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The Next Aircraft Carrier will be named USS Gerald Ford...

Here is my dream regarding something close to that...The dream was on Oct 29th of 2006

Gerald Ford had purchased an Aircraft Carrier. It was long…real long..Like over a quarter mile. The ship was so long I couldn’t see the back. It looked really long and Narrow. Not like the normal design of a carrier. There was a cable that was across the front that went across the deck. Bill Clinton was narrating some of the workings of the boat. When plane landed, there was some type of a mechanism that could slow planes down. Like a draw line. When a plane landed, a plane or group of planes would move to counter the effects of forward momentum. It was like the draw line that the landing plane caught on was attached to this group of planes..like a tug o war kinda.. There was a fire or wreck or damage inside the boat, down inside. The men had put the fires out, and then a plane, that was silver came flying down slowing in a counter clockwise direction and landed. Almost like a harrier but it wasn’t one. When I got up close to the plane, I noticed there was blue tape on the plane. Narrow lines. On the tail. It went from front to rear. There was a party celebrating inside the boat.

Peace

[edit on 2-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Here is my predictions for 2007

The truth will become visable, and undenyable.

Reality is going to be a slap in the face for many.

Important details will be disclosed about a famous African American man.

Gibraltar will be remembered.

The draft will become a reality rather than a rumor (never thought I would say that) ..... but the important question is, who will be doing the drafting?

The way of life for many (not just americans) will be consiterably different. Not worse, not better, just very different.

Mother natures disaster, will be seen as an unexpected blessing.

This year will be looked back on as a major changing point in history.

on a personal note, my grandparents though healthy, will pass away this year.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My only prediction.

I know the the US stock market will hit 14,000+ mark by the end of the year the market has no reason to be this high, so it will start to slowly fall by early 2008.

In 2008 we will see a massive worldwide economic scandle the started in the USA and will make the dollar crash, in turn the rest of the worlds financial systems will fail. There will be confusion for a few months but out of the ashes will come a new system that is not based on money. I am not sure what this will be but it will happen. I whole new paradigm will come by 2012 it will be in full effect, a golden age and a new way of life.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Here's a new prediction that is kind of spur of the moment.

The Saints beat Da Bears to win the NFC title game at Solier Field in Chi-town. Saints squeak by the Patriots in the Super Bowl due to an injury that Tom Brady will suffer.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
The Next Aircraft Carrier will be named USS Gerald Ford...

Here is my dream regarding something close to that...The dream was on Oct 29th of 2006

Gerald Ford had purchased an Aircraft Carrier. It was long…real long..Like over a quarter mile. The ship was so long I couldn’t see the back. It looked really long and Narrow. Not like the normal design of a carrier. There was a cable that was across the front that went across the deck. Bill Clinton was narrating some of the workings of the boat. When plane landed, there was some type of a mechanism that could slow planes down. Like a draw line. When a plane landed, a plane or group of planes would move to counter the effects of forward momentum. It was like the draw line that the landing plane caught on was attached to this group of planes..like a tug o war kinda.. There was a fire or wreck or damage inside the boat, down inside. The men had put the fires out, and then a plane, that was silver came flying down slowing in a counter clockwise direction and landed. Almost like a harrier but it wasn’t one. When I got up close to the plane, I noticed there was blue tape on the plane. Narrow lines. On the tail. It went from front to rear. There was a party celebrating inside the boat.

Peace

Navy Confirms next Carrier to Be name USS Gerald Ford..

abcnews.go.com...

In a dream too..lol...My Dream of this was on Oct 29th 2006

I have about 90 pages of Dreams you dont even want to know about..

Or do you?

Didnt someone say the Truth would be known this year? Lets hope..

Peace

[edit on 20-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Anyone remember this thread?

Let's see how we did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join