It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another member executing the "New ATS Order"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I've been here for a month already,but I haven't really introduce myself yet.
One of the Mod said that the members are the ones that really shape ATS,since we are getting lots of members who are contributing I would say that the members and the Staff are turning this site into what I call a"New AboveTopSecret Order"!!!

The way my mind thinks is pretty-MIXED

For those that don't know,you can ask questions about the human brain here in my thread don't hesitate to ask!!

PS.You don't have to tell me the rules,I'll just look at the other threads in this forum.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
In the future I could do some BIG contributions to ATS,ones that could really set the stage for a"NEW AboveTopSecret ORDER"

PS.i think i have ADHD
,how unfortunate

[edit on 29-9-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Welcome, tormentor !

Even if you've been around awhile, some handy links won't hurt.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Nice to see you tormentor!

[edit on 29-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm,i think i should've said a Better"ATS"Order instead.
Since I might make some HUGE contributions to this website in the future,some people might think i could be the Antichrist or "the Beast from the Sea".

Some members disagree in this thread here

But if you want to keep a close eye on me,then i don't mind.
Oh one more thing-I don't mind if other members attack me for any reason.If they attack then let them attack.

I'm also the person who suggested a Human Brain research project in the first place,and i got a feeling that project could be the best one yet.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
WOW,i looked at the members stat at the bottom at 1:45 AM(in my time zone),
NOT ONE staff is online!!But i also noticed that my name wasn't there and I AM online!!!Weird

Who's On - There are a total of 74 registered members and 888 visitors on AboveTopSecret.com domains right now.
7Ayreon, aaa2500, amongus, Astronomer70, Cerkit Breaker, ch1466, damefool, Dave Rabbit, dnnx, dubiousone, Duzey, emile, Ersatz, euwhajavb, Exemplar, falcon, Fett Pinkus, finallianstallion, Gemwolf, generaldisarray, ghoulardi, goose, GradyPhilpott, HaTaX, Implosion, InSaneTK, iskander, JenovaMM, JohnnyAnonymous, Jon_SE1, jsobecky, justgeneric, Katolu, khunmoon, LancerJ1, Leevi, LordBaskettIV, ludaChris, MANNYP4, Mdv2, Mephorium, MidnightDStroyer, Misfit, Morningglory, odhen, orangetom1999, orionthehunter, Orwells Ghost, panzernord, resistancia, RetinoidReceptor, Roark, Rogue Shadows, runetang, Sarahko, searching_for_truth, selfless, shadowblade, Sickaluph, Skadi_the_Evil_Elf, Slaine01, Stormrider, T0by, TheUntoldStory, Unplugged, Unrealised, USAFSF, User0073, Vitchilo, xpert11, XPhiles, xxblackoctoberxx, Zarniwoop, Zenem,

[edit on 25-10-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
WOW,i looked at the members stat at the bottom at 1:45 AM(in my time zone),
NOT ONE staff is online!!But i also noticed that my name wasn't there and I AM online!!!Weird

[edit on 25-10-2006 by tormentor]

Pssst... Come closer... You know the saying "When the cat's away the mice will play...?"
Every time there are no mods around you need to run to the "General Chat" forum as soon as your legs can carry you, and start a food fight!

It doesn't happen often, so you need to grab the opportunity when it comes...

A previous Food Fight
And another one
And yet another one...

You didn't hear it from me, though... I don't want to be known as the rebel...

new topics

top topics

join