It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd alien invasion dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ok, I don't usually get these wierd dreams, but here it goes.

It is night time. Actually I have sort of had these wierd night time dreams before, with aliens in it. Well I am at my house and there are ships coming, aliens arrive, I forgot what they looked like except for one. Then I went over to a hill and walked over it, there was my sister telling me ,"Jesus help us" And then I saw a white horse neighing or whining and rearing up to the left..
Suddenly as I walked back to my house I saw this very very TALL woman beckoning everyone to her, except that I don;t remember seeing her face. And she was holding a computer. She put the computer down and beckoned us to come her way. I said, "No! Don't listen to her! Don't listen to them guys, it's a trap!"

And thenI remember myself being able to control an egg-shaped white ufo, by just turning a small gear on the side. Was extremely bizzare..

I seriously don't understand what this dream could mean. Anyone give it a shot?

My interpretation is something to do with technology.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I think you are being warned not to mindlessly seek the aliens just because of all the exciting things you read about them on the computer, because the reality they will show to you is something that would be unbelievably strange and terrifying to normal people. You're being warned to stick to Christianity or ordinary life before you get in too deep.

Seriously the aliens are far more powerful than anything people are aware of. They seem to me to be millions of years ahead of us and I was in stunned shock for a long time after meeting them. I kept thinkin "Man if the world knew what the aliens actually are they would go totally insane or have heart attacks. "

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I think you are being warned not to mindlessly seek the aliens just because of all the exciting things you read about them on the computer, because the reality they will show to you is something that would be unbelievably strange and terrifying to normal people. You're being warned to stick to Christianity or ordinary life before you get in too deep.

Seriously the aliens are far more powerful than anything people are aware of. They seem to me to be millions of years ahead of us and I was in stunned shock for a long time after meeting them. I kept thinkin "Man if the world knew what the aliens actually are they would go totally insane or have heart attacks. "

I think I know who the aliens are.. but could you please U2U me about this? I promise to keep it to myself.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
But I think your dream said you should avoid everything to do with aliens? So it's not wise to get involved with me in a discussion about them.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
But I think your dream said you should avoid everything to do with aliens? So it's not wise to get involved with me in a discussion about them.

No it's fine. I am a catholic, I accept jesus as my lord and savior. I think I know that the aliens are demons. That's all. Why what do you think it is?

[edit on 2-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

top topics

join