It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductions on Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Does anyone know of decent alien abduction videos on the internet. Like real alien ones, not faked. Besides the scarey security video from borderline paranormal?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Nice video, the flash looks real, but it might be something they made for fun...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
very interesting clip, however all it shows is a flash and him puking. now if it had shown the little guys getttin out and pickin the guy up, maybe i'd put a little more stock into believing it was an actual abduction. but hey....its always a possibility.

and no i've not heard of any other tapes, but maybe i'll do a little more looking. it would be very interesting if it panned out.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have never actually seen that video before. It looks good but of course you never can tell with these things, if it is a hoax it's quite an imaginative effort i have to say. Doesn't look like he has been abducted though, there's a flash, the cameras go down and you see a guy being sick in the corner then standing up and walking away (Albeit slowly and a little creepily), interesting though, thanks for posting it!

As for other videos i haven't seen anything of any use, a lot of them are complex hoaxes. I think an abduction, something that physical and in your face would be your best bet to get some good clear stills or footage but what do you know, there is nothing tangible out there. I think the closer you get to these close encounters people claim to have gone through the more difficult it is to find anything of any substance.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I guess that's true. It's sad, too. I still think ETs are real for multiple reasons. Maybe someday, they might make a video for us.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Good vid nut whats with the time laps, It goes from 11pm to 1am or what ever it was but the vid stays consistant in the scrambling, no apparent cutting.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Looks like the guy got drunk on the clock and threw up....thats about it...nothing abuductee like here at all

top topics

join