It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This truly is SMOKING GUN evidence that 9/11 was planned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
dick, dick, dick

first of all, you over-use smilies, therefore they lose effectiveness and just become annoying. just fyi

on topic, its very clear these cards are not any such thing. I've told you why, but since you can't rebut that, you resort to insults and the old shell game

and btw, you might want to reconsider having ravenwindfire back you up.

heres why

My over use of smilies is my business and I have every right to do so. If you'd kindly mind your business about such a topic that'd be great. Speaking of going off topic..wow..what a hypocrite..

It's very clear? Great..again..just your opinion. That's not PROOF though. As I've said about 3837 times..there is no PROOF on this subject. Just OPINIONS. So if you'll stop trying to get me to provide proof where there is none, that'd be great. But if you insist on trying to get me to, why don't you post some non-existent proof yourself there buddy?

Can't rebut something you never made a logical point on..

Whatever Raven did in her previous posts is her business..that has nothing to do with this..But as long as we're talking about it..I'm glad she backs me up..she at least presents logical explanations to topics..she doesn't need to post re-post and do it all over again and say nothing different.

Again.."stay on topic"..do you realize what you say half the time? It's amazing..

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hey dick,
why didn't you confront BYRD ?

this thread should have ended here

Considering that's a post driven by personal feeling of an individual, no, it shouldn't have ended there. Clearly Byrd wasn't going to say the guy is some kind of government agent behind massive terrorist attacks.

You try to look at the most pointless bs that you can find. You have nothing better to do. You have no facts. You can't accept the way this thread has turned because you have nothing to post to back up anything you would say about the new topic at hand. You really had nothing intelligent to say about the original topic either. Why are you even here?

Until you come up with some kind of response to my three unchallenged posts, your posts are just nonsense.

And yes Fifth Horseman, I have a pretty bad headache cause of this

It get's pretty annoying having to try and lead people in the right direction only to see they are really just trying to survive in the debate because their ego won't let them admit defeat.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a card game??? i have heard it all now...you really think that this is proof??

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
No blue skies. I only think it's proof. We're just waiting for evidence that 9/11 wasn't an inside job by the "Official Story" believers. But they are all running away as Dickbinbush said, but whatever this thread is getting old and annoying. My fault once again.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

We're just waiting for evidence that 9/11 wasn't an inside job by the "Official Story" believers.

If your waiting for someone to prove a negative, you probably have a long wait ahead of you.

How exactly do these cards have anything to do with 9-11?

What does Steve Jackson have to do with 9-11 being an inside job?

I clearly stated there was no facts to prove anything one way or the other on this card game, therefore, I can't provide credible documentation..but NEITHER CAN YOU..

I bet you can't prove that leprechauns didn't help with an inside job on 9-11, but that doesn't make it any more plausible, or count as evidence toward the insidious leprechaun involvement.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Whatever...

have a nice night.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

And yes Fifth Horseman, I have a pretty bad headache cause of this

It get's pretty annoying having to try and lead people in the right direction only to see they are really just trying to survive in the debate because their ego won't let them admit defeat.

Yeah, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em do a backflip
Let's let this one be pal, there are much bigger battles to be fought. Fifth Horseman out.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
dick,

I hate to bring it down to a 7 year olds level, but you force me to do so. We're going to take baby steps here. try to follow me. its not that hard.

can you aknowledge three simple facts

1) this thread is about a card game
2) the evidence given was this link linky
3) you posted twice it wasn't proof of anything

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Alright, I'm with Raven and Fifth Horseman

This is lame..

So I propose this to you 9/11 believers..

If you're so hell bent on resorting to declaring everything OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC!! instead of just answering simple questions..then go make a new thread.

Throw all your facts up there and we'll go through and pick it apart..again..

But I already know how that thread will go..

It'll be made..we'll pick it apart..and you'll find some lame excuse as to why you can't come up with a logical response..you'll probably claim we're off topic

Hell who am I kidding..

It won't even be made..you guys don't got that much motivation and nowhere near enough facts to accomplish such a task

Like 9/11 believers and their facts..I'm out

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Dickibush do you think that we are "conspiracy theorists" for a reason? I mean I believe that everything happens for reason. We were meant to be conspiracy theorists for a reason. Why do "Offical Story believers" spend their time on this thread in order to proove us wrong, or try to. When ATS is all about conspiracy, or most of it is.
I don't know what I am getting at.

Poster.. sorry forgot your name, but what we are trying to say is the cards "symbolism" is proof of 9/11. It is if you see what I mean. But you simply obviously can't! That is what makes us mad and tha'ts why we call you sheeple. Cause you are all too lazy to do as much as pick up a conspiracy book and read it. You'd rather go along with Bias.

What ever. you guys are on your own.

My comments end here ,I am no longer going to try to help you out.

I give up. You are all robots! It's too late for you, you're life is gone. POOF!

[edit on 3-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Dickibush do you think that we are "conspiracy theorists" for a reason?

We're conspiracy theorists simply because they have nothing else better to call us. We become "conspiracy theorists" when we educate ourselves on both side of a topic, we're able to see that it is possible and even probable that people in power will do anything to achieve their goals, we're educated enough to spot propoganda and bs lies, and we know how to express our right to Freedom of Speech.

That's fine though..

Everybody believed the JFK bs story when it first came out..40 years later..most people believe the government did it.

This only puts us in a position to laugh our ass off, smack them in the face for being morons, and say "I told you so" in 40 years.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Dickibush do you think that we are "conspiracy theorists" for a reason?

We're conspiracy theorists simply because they have nothing else better to call us. We become "conspiracy theorists" when we educate ourselves on both side of a topic, we're able to see that it is possible and even probable that people in power will do anything to achieve their goals, we're educated enough to spot propoganda and bs lies, and we know how to express our right to Freedom of Speech.

That's fine though..

Everybody believed the JFK bs story when it first came out..40 years later..most people believe the government did it.

This only puts us in a position to laugh our ass off, smack them in the face for being morons, and say "I told you so" in 40 years.

Which I will do literally to my friends and family. I'l just slap them on the arm not the face. Face is too sensitive.

I remember in history class howmany of my class mates were brainwashed. I again would try to explain the nwo to them etc. They all boo'd me. But when the time comes I can't wait to rub it into peoples faces. I can't wait to slap them. And I will.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I know!

Like on CNN or something..whenever they bring up the War On Terror or Osama Bin Laden or Al Qaeda..they are not shy about pounding at that once again.."Yeah they were involved in September 11th blah blah blah" It's so obvious it's a brainwash tool..Who doesn't know they were "involved"..seriously?
Why do they need to keep reminding us? It's so obvious it's funny. I usually just roll my eyes but sometimes I feel the need to throw something at the TV.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Am I allowed to return to the original topic.......................?

I own the INWO card game and book, and I've gotta say it's pretty interesting. Etiher Steve Jackson is one mayor conspiracy buff or somehow 'in the know'

The other cards are equally as fascinating as the twin towers and pentagon ones.

There's 'Weather Modification' causing disasters, 'Congressional Wives' taking control of Government groups and even 'Miracle Diet Plans' gaining control of Women through the Media, encouraging them to try diet pills that mess with their brains.
The list is endless, it's so clever how he has done it.

Why did he get in trouble with the Government for producing it if it had nothing to hide?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
I sometimes I feel the need to throw something at the TV.

Don't throw something AT your TV, throw your TV out of the window and NEVER replace it! It's the only way forward...........

At least then you'll have time for card games

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter

Don't throw something AT your TV, throw your TV out of the window and NEVER replace it! It's the only way forward...........

At least then you'll have time for card games

Well at least I'll get more truth out of the cards so I guess that's not such a bad idea

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's alright Delta, you can return to the orignal topic. The main point of this thread is whether or not the card "symbolism" is smoking gun proof that 9/11 was planned.

I was thinking of buying the card game, but now that I know you have them can you put up some of the pictures of the other cards for us? If you don't know how, send them to me and I'll put them up. We have already seen the cards on the website but can you show us the other ones as well? Or some important ones at least?

[edit on 3-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Official story believers..

Go here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's all I got to say

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just a word--

Dick, about every time I log on up here I see that you have collected yet another "warn", and that truly saddens me. Yes, I am rather a "newbie" up here, but certainly not to the subject matter discussed. One thing I have found out, much to my dismay, is that People up here are very easily brusied. That is seemingly especially true of those that are blind followers, (and, so, believers), of anything Government. IOW- I see three factions up here with any subject---the convinced, the unconvinced, and the unconvincable. The later cannot and will not believe anything contrary to their preconceptions, even when the Truth and Reality is in their faces. I simply ignore them, and so should you. I like to shoot from the hip, too, but I reserve doing that with people who know me well enough to know why I am that way. I don't answer discentors unless they bring up something valid. Being as imperfect as everyone else, I miss certain things sometimes. I can be wrong no matter how diligent a researcher I am.

My own take on the whole issue of 9/11 is that I have most serious doubts regarding the Washington Truth of what happened on that day and why it happened. The reason is simple and is revealed more and more in the time, to date, after 9/11. The irrevocable Truth is that the current Administration has been caught in bare faced lies, and red handed, so many times and in so many highly important issues, that the fact of that alone is enough to cause even a small child to doubt and challenge their past, present, and future honesty on ANY issue and/or act.

Dick, I know that the whole idea of trying, and somewhat failing, to get these people to see the Truth, or at least look at the evidence that there could have been a lie and a cover-up, weighs heavily on you. Personally, I'd like nothing better than to see that happen for you, and myself, but, much more over, the whole country and every citizen in it. But, I have enough experience up here, (I read a great deal more than I post), to tell me who the "unconvinceable" are, and I avoid making comments to, of, and about them. It is just too obvious the they are here not to debate--but to Bait--hoping that thet they will get a reactions serious enough to have us all warned and banned so they can hijack the boards.

I think you ar too valuable to lose, Dick--so please see what I am saying and DON'T bite their stoopid and obvious hooks anymore.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ed Littlefox,

Thanks man. I see what you're saying. It does get irritating though..but yeah..it usually is bait

Oh well..I created that long thread I just posted the link to above..that should shut a few of them up for now

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join