It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This truly is SMOKING GUN evidence that 9/11 was planned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hello all

It's been a while, my internet was down.

Anyways. Dickbinbush thank you for that marvelous post of yours. It truly speaks the truth. My question to all of you is how in the world do you not see the similarity of the images to what happened? Does it not strike you that the card was showing a plane hitting the two towers, and then the pentagon blown up?! Don't you think you are being a little silly here? I mean come on, that can't be a coincidence.
I'm sorry but I agree with Dickbinbush, you guys really need to wake up and smell the coffee. But it is my knowledge that if you can not understand the symbolism then you simply can't believe in 9/11. that's the problem. Not to mention understanding secret societies and such. If you have not researched it then you can not believe anything we say. I feel bad for you guys because you are being robbed of your own mind. You are being MIND CONTROLLED. We aren't. You are. No matter how harsh it sounds, it is true because I just don't understand how you all can be so terribly blind to the situation here. It's not that I care about it so much, it just blows me away how you can't see it.

I apologize if I have offended anyone. I actually did get in an argument with my friend. I told her she was blind. And it's true. I'm sorry folks, I really am. But it's time to get with the picture here.

As for the question about the cards being smoking gun evidence of 9/11. well to me it is smoking gun evidence simply because it is much more thana coincidence. And if you can't see that. God help you lol, because that's a little scary. If you can't see the symbolism, you need to do your research peeps. Since i don't know anyone personally on here, i really don't care because I don't know you, and I'm never going to see you. Therefore my insults don't do anything. It can't. Why should you care.

Oh well. This is just one big world of confusion and contreversey. I do agree entirely with the statement that Bin made. "How can 19 people with boxcutters make it past security?" And did you not see Loose Change in which they tracked those hijackers down and found 7 of them. But wait a minute, I thought alll of them were on that plane. Wow... they must be blessed suiciders if they can survive that atrocity.

Wake up.

Wake up.

WAKE UP!

I'm done now. there is nothing more to say. I simply can not help you understand.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

[edit on 1-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
pentagon this thread has some great info about the pentagaon and is right here on ats. And also while we’re on the myth subject, I find it odd that they have the hijackers themselves on voice saying “we have some planes” amung other things...

Not saying jfk was a prophet, but im sure he wasnt the only person in the history of mankind to write numbers and words that one day give meaning to an event. You say we stoop to nothing to debunk, but the truth movement always changes they story. First it was explosives, then it was thermate, then it was nukes...all these have been brought to the table as possible evidence. All have been more or less debunked depending on which side you were on. Its not the “disbelievers” who change their story or stop at nothing to debunk, the truth movement stops at nothing to come up with new “information” that eventually turns out to be false or easily debunkable.

Think of box cutters like scissors...normal everyday household items that before 9-11 wouldn’t have raised that big a concern. Like I said already, tons of sharp objects were allowed or “passed” through security before 9-11.

you werent the one being kidnapped. Maybe you might fight, maybe you wouldn;’t..you can’t really say because you personally have never been in that situation. So to critique the actions of people who were there and had no clue how to handle it, is rather tasteless and immoral IMO...

The problem is the truth movement has a lot of holes and missing facts as well. A lot of the time the “evidence” I see relies on misquotes, or distortion of data. If something is “true” it will be hard to debunk. This is why the truth movement isn’t really truth, merely speculation.

I don’t think belivers are hypocrites. But we relize that what you are saying would involve the work of hundreds of thousands of people. Think about it. We have to get everyone in the planes in on it, we have to get the familys in on it, we have to get numerous fire and local law inforcement in on it, we have to get politicians in on it, we have to get ecomonists in on it, we have to get demolishionists in on it....and THEY ALL HAVE TO KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT WHEN IT’S ALL OVER....thats the reason I find it so hard to believe. Thousands of people conspiring to destroy land marks..for what? So we can get a few more cameras on street corners? So we can bungle and loose a war? Sorry ....i dont see enough people gaining substational rewards to justify mass treason.

Media does get malnipulated to a certain point, but like I said you are talkin about a conspirocy that would involved possibly 1/4 of the entire US. I dunno....I still have yet to hear a good explaination on how they could have planted charges. A building powerdown for half a day? Sorry not sufficent time to rig a 110 story building with enough charges to topple it...

I don’t dismiss things...but I do feel I look at things from a real angle. See unlike most people, I DON’T believe there will be another terrorist attack in the near future. Think about it, if there were to be another terrorist attack, people would flip. Even some people who trust the gov would become leery. How would the government better itself from that?

I’ll make you a deal....I’ll start to believe if there is another terrorist attack, as big or bigger than 9-11 in the next 5 years. But I seriously doubt it’s going to happen.....people don’t understand how huge 9-11 was. Therefore I don’t think there will be an attack 5, 10, even 15 years from now that will rival 9-11. A major terrorist attack WILL happen, just like pearl harbor, OK bombing and 9-11.....but if history serves us right we shouldn’t start worrying for while cause it was what almost 50 years between pearl harbor and 9-11.

I am concerend we are hijacking this guys thread......if this is ok behavior then alright..but if there is a better thread for this discussion then please post a link

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I find ita annoying how you claim it to be a myth. How wierd.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm done with this nonsense until somebody steps up and provides proof to support their claim. It's so hard for you people to have a fair intelligent debate isn't it? When you wan't to back up your talk, then I'll be more than happy to debate you on it. Until then, blab your pointless bs to somebody else.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
By the way not to be mean or anything but what ever happened to that challanging post that Dickbinbush issued? I spy with my little eye, "No evidence what so ever that 9/11 was not an inside job. Come on now challanged poster.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nah, you won't see them post counter evidence that isn't mainstream talking points. The current video being looked at by everyone who is anyone "they want your soul" explains why in the first minute or two. They get off (literally) on dismissing and hiding from evidence that is contrary to their own beliefs. We are asking ourselves to argue against their own mental reward system which is very powerful. Even if they were to come to the horrible realization of what reality has become, its too much of a blow to the ego to admit it on these discussion boards. Instead we are given a somewhat half hearted attempt at friendship to soften the edges of the arguement, "hey I don't trust the government either, BUT..". Its an attempt to make the opposing counterpoint not directly confrontational but instead trying to work the angle. They cannot draw upon facts that are NOT put forth by the government to back up their arguement because there simply aren't any. Now please challenge DickBinBush's post and stop asking to move this discussion to a different thread unless the OP requests you do so. Raven Windfree, do you mind the direction your thread is taking? I would think not, as you seem to be a truth seeker.
No more diversionary tactics. Put up or shut up.
Mods, sorry I'm so fiery, but thats what passion does

OOOO this post just brought me to 666 points

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Fifth Horseman]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
I'm done with this nonsense until somebody steps up and provides proof to support their claim. It's so hard for you people to have a fair intelligent debate isn't it? When you wan't to back up your talk, then I'll be more than happy to debate you on it. Until then, blab your pointless bs to somebody else.

For what it's worth, DickbinBush

I posted this to another 9/11 thread, and it is worth posting here, as well. The people in this debate need to understand what it is we are doing, and I have taken the liberty to explain that from my point of view. It so happens, DickbinBush is talking both sense and direction.

To Wit:
"want to add this to your mix.

Investigative Research isn't about "having an opinion" or "choosing a side". It is about asking the right questions about certain events and incidents which, after Time and opportunity for complete and expected explanation has passed, and none has been forthcoming, to research that question is hope of finding some kind of solid answer. In doing so, one finds whether he is right or wrong. NONE of anything needs to be based on "assumption" alone.

IMHO-- up here on ATS what we do--at least some of us- is think, research, and provide, if possible, solid information which either supports or refutes theoretical questions. That is the Science of Investigative Research, and it is a Science when we allow it to be. It is a matter of Finding Answers to questions, and not by simply forming opinions about the questions. Opinions are not answers--they are just opinions. The Thought process is no different than CID and Forensics. It is just that in our case here--the questions are bigger, more complex, and affect more people and areas of Society in larger ways. That makes the whole thing important (at least to me). The beauty of that process on ATS is that we can share what we find, and re-prove what we researched.

Personally, my own position on anything up here is Open, and stays that way until I am well into researching an interest. In no case do I play the mind-game of trying to win someone over. If Truth revealed by good research isn't enough to convince, then trying something else is an exercise in futility and a total waste of time. I'd suggest that position for any Member up here. This isn't about being Right or Wrong, or being Right or Left--it's about getting at, finding, and revealing the Truth by researching the evidence, finding more, and presenting it. That takes an inner discipline to properly accomplish, since the Heisenberg Principal applies to this type of observation and research in the same way it does other sciences. That means you need to be careful not to bias your own research either way. The later is the first Tenant of the Trained Observer and the Researcher, alike--and it pays to subscribe to it and keep it.

'Nuff said"

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I want you government believers to respond to the following information with just a little bit of logic, can you do that? No avoiding a response. No giving me weak factless based statements. No changing the subject. No bringing up other points that don't apply to try and get me to back off of my research finds. Just a simple, logical, intelligent, backed up by facts, response.

I researched major terrorist incidents worldwide. Dating back to the First Century (the first recorded terrorist incident) all the way up until September 18, 2006 (the most recent terrorist incident), I came to a very strange conclusion.

Now, through curiosity, I sorted these incidents into two groups.

The first group, I counted the number of incidents from the First Century to the end of 1999. That's 1,999 years.

The second group, I counted the number of incidents from 2000 to the most recent incident in 2006. 2000-2006 is also known as the time of the Bush Administration. That's not even 6 years since 2006 is not over yet.

Here are the results:

First Century to 1999 (1,999 years): 281 terrorist incidents
2000 to 2006 (6 years): 161 terrorist incidents

My Point:

Yes, the first group has more terrorist incidents, but it's also 1,993 YEARS LONGER, and there's only 120 more incidents. At this rate, we are on pace for about 213 incidents by the end of Bush's presidency.

Let's compare that..

In those 1,999 years, we averaged about 7 terrorist incidents a year worldwide. But, during Bush's terms, we average about 26 a year.

And before you even say it, the huge difference in number of years has no effect on averages, so don't even try it.

Not only our country, but the world is suffering at the hands of these greedy, war mongering murderers. Their goals, military control of the Middle East to provide an open road for Israel to maintain military dominance in the region, seize most if not all oil rich areas for economic gain, take away the rights, freedoms, and liberties of every American except themselves to bring to power Martial Law to insure that anti-Bush protestors and 9-11 researchers are kept quiet, and to solidify their plans to achieve their North American Union to effectively destroy the United States Constitution and to take advantage of Canada's and Mexico's resources, all to bring us closer Towards A New World Order which just happens to be the title of the speech given at the U.N. by George Bush Sr. on September 11th, 1990, exactly 11 years before the day that would be the major trigger incident to get it all started.

And despite all that, let me guess.....just coincidences, right?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
hey dick,

is this game, specifically, smoking gun proof of the US gov't planning, funding, and executing 9/11 ?

the towers were attacked in 1993, the game came out in 1995

please stay on topic

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well done Dickbinbush! Yes I am a truthseeker, I have been for the last 5 years. When I was younger, I didn't question anything and obeyed, kept my mouth shut. But now they can't fool me anymore, and God lead me to the truth. I understand that there are evil people in the world who can trick so many people that they believe in those hideous lies. And they try so hard to bring up fake evidence that prooves 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

Once you open your eyes, you understand the language of the secret socieites.

Once you understand the language of the secret socieites, you understand what has become of our world.

Once you understand what has become of our world, you know it's time to wake others. And it's time to realize what is happening. Stop ignoring this and putting it off.

Spread the word. Save our people.

Ok so that was a little dramatic, basically all I am saying is please don't spit out your nonsense. I would like to see Dickbinbush's posts analylized one by one. But that is not going to happen. The challanged person simply does not want to do it.

I just wish that everyone could understand what we understand. I wish that you would realize it and open your eyes, but you can't because you are blinded by lies that have conditioned you to believe in them.

God save you

[edit on 2-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hey dick,

is this game, specifically, smoking gun proof of the US gov't planning, funding, and executing 9/11 ?

the towers were attacked in 1993, the game came out in 1995

please stay on topic

I knew this would happen

Smoking gun proof? No

Is any of you people's "facts" proof? No

How great for the towers being attacked in 1993, woopty doo. It was a garage bomb that killed 6. How does that resemble an explosion in the upper floors that looks exactly like the 9/11 attack? How does that point to the Pentagon being attacked? Of all the high probability targets in the U.S., Mount Rushmore, The White House, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Sears Tower, any sporting or concert venue, the Empire State Building, the Statue Of Liberty, the Capitol Building..and they ACCURATELY pick the Pentagon and Twin Towers? Oh yeah..real coincidence

How about you answer my post and you stay on topic, hm?

Sometimes threads get taken in other directions than first intended. Sometimes it happens to keep the discussion going. Had this thread not been taken in the direction it's going, it'd be dead. The Mods have no problem with it, the original poster has no problem with it, the only people that have a problem with it are the ones that can't back up their claims, the official story believers.

So, once and for all, put up or shutup, reveiw all of my posts, especially the last one. This is the new direction of the thread. What I said is on topic. So, if you got something to say, direct it at those posts.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
hey dick,
so your vote is no, this game is not smoking gun proof the US planned, funded and executed 9/11

thanks for clearing that up

what gives you the right to hijack a thread anyway ?

please stay on topic

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

hey dick,
so your vote is no, this game is not smoking gun proof the US planned, funded and executed 9/11

thanks for clearing that up

what gives you the right to hijack a thread anyway ?

please stay on topic

amazing

The original poster's opinion was it was "smoking gun" proof. Not mine. But I have an open mind of thinking and I happen to agree with the original poster's opinions on this subject.

The SUBJECT is 9/11. Look at the board it's on.."9/11 Conspiracies". Therefore, I am on topic. I hijacked no thread. Had I hijacked it with pointless bs like you people post, I would have been warned for it. I wasn't warned for it.

See, this is the difference between us, the "conspiracy theorists" and the "official story believers". Us "conspiracy theorists" actually ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. We don't RUN AWAY from topics. We provide FACTS to back up our claims. You, sadly, do not.

So, now that I answered your question..feel free to answer mine at any time, unless of course you have nothing to contribute as far as logical facts go and you're going to go back to hiding in your hole until the smoke clears. Follow the crowd, right? That fits you official story believers perfectly. Do what your told, preach what your told, and run and hide until the people you believe come to your rescue and give you some new lie to spread. One of the lowest most degrading human functions
..pathetic really..

[edit on 10/2/2006 by DickBinBush]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Dickbinbush was on topic.

Now please people post only if you have evidence against ours. And where is that challanged post?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

And where is that challanged post?

Well, so far, at the very least, 3 posts have been made with facts supporting our argument.

They have...0

I have a feeling it's going to stay that way.

We had alot of people posting at the beginning of this thread..but now..it seems we only have about one or two people saying the same things over and over again..

Hmm..running away?

Strange..official story believers NEVER run away from a debate..

Well..that is, until they get slapped in the face with evidence they can't explain..

Oh well

We win I guess

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
hey dick,

what did you mean by Smoking gun proof? No

this thread has run its course. This game is not smoking gun proof of anything

that is all

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i just needed to get my 20th post here......I think all things are planned as we all have a destiny. The apocolypse is just moving along.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

hey dick,

that is all

you crack me up

I meant that it is not "smoking gun proof" in my opinion. But that's my opinion. As I stated a few times, I have an open mind and respect the original poster's opinion that it is smoking gun proof. Maybe you should have an open mind as well.

This thread has only run it's course with you because you can't debunk everything I said in my THREE UNANSWERED UNCHALLENGED UNDEBATED posts. So yes, if you have nothing to add or to prove me wrong, it has run it's course.

I think it's clear who won this debate.

Congratulations my fellow "conspiracy theorists"

We win

That is all

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

hey dick,

that is all

you crack me up

I meant that it is not "smoking gun proof" in my opinion. But that's my opinion. As I stated a few times, I have an open mind and respect the original poster's opinion that it is smoking gun proof. Maybe you should have an open mind as well.

This thread has only run it's course with you because you can't debunk everything I said in my THREE UNANSWERED UNCHALLENGED UNDEBATED posts. So yes, if you have nothing to add or to prove me wrong, it has run it's course.

I think it's clear who won this debate.

Congratulations my fellow "conspiracy theorists"

We win

That is all

I meant that it is not "smoking gun proof" in my opinion

what did you win by admitting my position was the correct position ?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

what did you win by admitting my position was the correct position ?

What was correct about your position?

Your position is opinion, not fact. Just like mine is opinion, not fact. The original poster's position is opinion, not fact. There are no FACTS on this card game. There can't be. But at the very least, you can open your eyes and look at what's in front of you. But instead, you just deny everything. That's pathetic.

How about since I answered your question, you answer mine? Let's see what your "position" is on that. But the difference is, this time, there are FACTS. Provide them. I'm dying to hear what you think are "facts" so I can turn around and debunk them like you people have failed to do to me.

So, what do we win? This debate. That's what.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join