It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This truly is SMOKING GUN evidence that 9/11 was planned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Very intersting post.
I prefer, however, to consolidate the facts as DickInBush has done so eloquently and succinctly. Puting an enigmatic face, such as the Illuminati, on such a simple plan gives those responsible for current global conditions way too much credit.
I really don't believe Bush et al are that smart. I believe their motives extend as far as personal power mongering, perhaps they are used as puppets in a grander scheme, but in truth, Rumsfeld, Cheney and the rest are merely cashing in (big time) on fear-mongering.
They perpetually create evil-doers and bad guys so that we will constantly look over our shoulders if we even think about bucking the status quo.
DickinBush gets my WATS points for remaining an independant voice amongst those who believe everything they are fed.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo32_98
...amongst those who believe everything they are fed.

The irony of this alone just indicates just how open such a saying means in its open-ended, subjective application.

Along the same lines of those who claim to know the "truth"....

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Oh pu-leese This theory exemplifies the kind of wackiness which fosters the unfortunate stereotype that anyone questioning the official lie is a tin-foil hat wearing nut-job.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
as I read your diatribe, I was turned off by the insults. You apparently can't communicate on an intellectual level, so I won't stoop down to your level.

Again, the picture shows an explosion, and again, no jets. There is no similarity to 9/11.

I was in midtown that day, and I can tell you they weren't nuked

The fact that you are offended about something that wasn't even directed at you, was a mild insult at best, and that you keep referring back to the same things you've covered 358 times, tells me you have no comeback to my statement. You have no proof do you? Do you realize the same people that would be covering something up are the same one's you're believing? You have nothing to gain and everything to lose. I'm pretty sure about 98% of my post wasn't in any way shape or form an insult to you or your family, so I ask you to be the one to communicate on an intellectual level and come out and give me your facts. Go through one by one and pick my claims apart if you have the evidence. I challenge you to do it. Are you going to step up and be the first "official story" believer to accept such a challenge and come forth with evidence? Or are you going to go with the crowd and run away and hide when your intelligence, false claims, and ignorance are exposed? Your choice.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Say it was a cover up.
Why would they do this? It is because it's time to deal with terrorists.
Not continue to quarrel about the past. That is why we are here.
Everyone has on 20/20 hindsight goggles. Look forward and use your intellect for a strategy to protect and build your country.
It is easy to tear stuff apart but not so easy to build.
I guess you can all look in your future telling conpiracies and find those answers.
I am sure thier are lots of cover ups. Talk to someone from the UN or other places
You will find the U.S. CIA scares the crap out of them.
We are powerful capable and smart. Conspiracies exist on every level.
I have not seen one thread on what we should do about terrorists.
Fear has many masks for us to hide behind.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say but the Illuminati game has no bearing on the 9/11 incident; I would hazard an assumption and say that it is mere coincidence. Thats just my opinion on that matter.

As for the whole 9/11 atrocity. I think that it was an attempt by the government (or some shadow government [yet to find evidence]) to gain more territory and easier access to the oil situation but in order to jusitfy their move, they needed a catalyst. What better way to get the backing of the people then to play on the terrorist 'card' [excuse the unintentional pun here] and to demonize a group of people. The American people suffered for the greedy choice of a desperate government, the need to control a vital resource at the expense of a few thousand peoples lives. I guess they sleep at night by telling themselves in the long run it was for the best.

Just my 2 cents.

On a similar note, kudos to DickBinBush; a damn fine post there, my friend.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
and yet we still dont do anything about enemies. but look back and complain and speculate, still no ideas for the future?

If you call my bluff ill give some ideas. but the point is that attention needs to be called to leave or finish certain situations.

While we all look at the world trade center for what went wrong a terrorist will pilot a Liquid Natural Gas vessel right into pearl harbor, or San Fransisco. He will do this because we back Israel and most of you don't even know what a Palestinian WAS.

Those boundaries are recent and still hot LP's. Try meetein someone whose Jordanian or Egyptian or Lebanese and the good ones will still make u pissed at whats going on. They arent terrorists but it makes it real easy to excite violence when you step on toes. Their is a source to all this. But this is what happens when you look forward.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i honestly think the reason people want to believe it's usa gov..and forgive me if this is racist......but white people can't stand the fact that some mid east "dune dwellers" foiled them. look at tim mcgvey....he blew up a building with the help of 1 other man....yet nobody questions that AT ALL. ATS has conspirocys dating back to the 1900's, but nobody seems to question the oklahoma bombing..wich personally (even though i BELIVE mcvey DID do it almost alone..) lends itself to WAY more conspirocy than 9-11.

9/11 has been debunked to death by so many different people it's not funny. it WAS terrorists....it WASN'T an inside job...all the many pieces of "proof" that people wanna say are "there"...require the believer to completely throw away: 1. factual information. 2. REALITY.

take the idea that those phone calls weren't made by the "Real" passengers. that's completely FALSE. take the notion that there was no plane wreckage at the pentagon, that's completely FALSE. i don't need to debunk everything just watch "screw loose change: not freakin' again edition" he really will debunk any 9/11 theory it is. the video is over 3 hours long and could convert even the most hardcore left winger who believe it was an inside job.

Yes there will always be coincides...but that's life. notice how nobody noticed these supposed 9/11 "red flags" BEFORE 9/11? it's all coincidence people. because your brain is trained to see 9-11...it will see 911 when and where it wants, that's not a conspiracy.

I want to see some proof of someone who wrote years before the attack that 9-11-01 would be a day to remember. cause seriously anything people do now is just speculation and coincedence. people seem to forget that IT WAS EASY TO SNEAK BOX CUTTERS ON PLANES BEFORE 9-11

Not only that...but think about the average hijack situation...does anyone really fight back???? NO. the people didnt' fight back because UP UNTIL 9-11 NOBODY HAD HEARD OF TERRORISTS HIJACKING A PLANE AND USING THE PLANE AND IT'S CITIZENS AS WEAPONS.

im sorry guys i know we hate the gov, i hate the gov too....but people have to come to grips with reality and accept it WASN'T the government. i know how low it'll make some folks feel..to know that a hand full of brown skinned men with minimal tools pulled off something so fantastic..but the fact of the matter is that it IS true.

the sooner a lot of people come to terms with reality, and accept the possibility that it IS possible for a small few to achive fantastic things...the happier people will be.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Too true, Spawwwn, I've seen already too many times (and by coincidence mostly from "open minded truth searchers" - not only on these boards) phrases like "this type of extremely coordinated (WTF? Several hours time span...) extremely precise (WTC and Pent are rather large targets, no? If Kamikaze in Ohka can hit a destroyer...) attacks cannot be performed by cave dwellers/ragheads/goatherders/whatever".
Reminds me of both Western and Japanese stereotypes prior to 1941 (Japanese aircraft are made of wood and fabric, Japanese pilots cannot compare to Western, Japanese cannot see properly versus Westerners are soft and cannot fight and will always give up). After the Day of Infamy, both sides learned how off the target they were.
Curiously, there were also some theorists claiming the Japanese aircrafts in China and IIRC even over the Pearl Harbor were flown by white pilots as "no japanese can fly the plane in such a manner".
Funny how the history repeats itself, isn't it?

Edit:

You have voted Spawwwn for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Well deserved one for being able to stand up in defense of someone who he detests.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by tuccy]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
look at tim mcgvey....he blew up a building with the help of 1 other man....yet nobody questions that AT ALL.

Actually, I have personally participated in a few threads about conspiracies surrounding the OKC bombings here on ATS and a number notorious ATSers have strong feelings about it. We have had some pretty intense and long threads about it. Hell, now you got me thinking about starting another one. Do a search before you start typing such foolishness

[edit on 30-9-2006 by cavscout]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
DicknBush

Myself and many others hear you loud and clear friend. Its hilarious to see the same people run from thread to thread trying to debunk but not addressing the contents of the post. Instead they play to the fact of things like, how come were not adressing the need to fight terrorists. Because the evidence does not point to terrorists having done this. Simple. It simply doesn't. My relative in the military recently sent a tear stained letter to our family saying they cannot believe the horror and atrocities they see daily. They only say that it is going to become public soon and then people will truly see the enemy for who they are. We read this and looked at each other in disbelief. They said there are elements within our military that are on to this and are working towards solution. Thats all I can say and I hope you understand why. The pressure grows daily, and it is only a matter of (hopefully short) time. All of the people who try and rationalize America being outsmarted by "19 Hijackers" will look in the mirror and scream for forgiveness from theirselves, they will come to terms with reality in a micro-second and will leave that mirror dumbfounded and dismayed at life in general. I only hope the rest of us find it in our hearts to forgive them. They know not what they say....

and no there is no need for me to add anything to the idea of the card game. I don't really know if that was coincidence or not. It is however highly suspect...
with that said, please instead of telling me how wrong I am, respond to DickNbush's long well said thread if you dare. Line by line, point by point try to debunk this persons post. Don't just sit back and accuse him(or her, sorry I don't know) of not arguing intelligently. Don't call people lefty or righty (no talking points allowed here). Don't just say your silly for believing this nonsense. Respond to the points presented or shut the **** up and quit wasting board space for crying out loud.
Now let's hear it, give it your best shot

[edit on 30-9-2006 by Fifth Horseman]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
wow tucccy thanks for the above vote, i really appreciate it! it lets me know i'm not crazy, and that i wasnt the only one who found it odd that the hyjackers race always plays such a huge part in the non-beliver attitude.

and yes i did say there wasn't as much questioning about the OK bombing...at least not currently. i didnt' mean there was never questioning because im sure there is, but it's not a "hot topic". as opposed to somehting like the JFK murder mystery that still draws lots of replies.

i decided to start a thread about the racisim involving 9-11, because after i made that post i relized exactly what you said tucy...that even a lot of supposed openminded "thruth seekers" apply a lot of racist terms and propaganda when trying to make their point about the men being incapable of pulling off the attack.

you can check it out here: racism and 9-11

[edit on 30-9-2006 by Spawwwn]

[edit on 30-9-2006 by Spawwwn]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

and yes i did say there wasn't as much questioning about the OK bombing...at least not currently. i didnt' mean there was never questioning because im sure there is, but it's not a "hot topic". as opposed to somehting like the JFK murder mystery that still draws lots of replies.

Actually, shat you said was that no one questions it at all. You even expended a little extra energy capitalizing the AT ALL, to drive home your point that no one questions it AT ALL. Don’t try and weasel out of what you said.

i decided to start a thread about the racisim involving 9-11,

Well then go discuss it there, instead of here where we are discussing the card game.

And about the card game, I will trust Byrd about it, he says he has some knowledge of it and that is good enough for me. Why is good enough? Certainly not because I trust anyone on these boards, but because it doesn’t matter enough to question what he said. Even without Byrd's post on this thread there was no "smoking gun." I am sure that someday the full truth will come out, but it won’t come from Nostradamus, a small handful of engineers, or even a card game.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by cavscout]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Originally posted by solo32_98
...amongst those who believe everything they are fed.

The irony of this alone just indicates just how open such a saying means in its open-ended, subjective application.

Along the same lines of those who claim to know the "truth"....

Coincidence has a value all of its own and should not be ignored. It is obvious to me that this Jackson' character had knownledge, whether given to him or even guessed at.

In terms of the cards reflecting exact reality in the future I suggest like anybody with an open mind that they are conceptual events that are played out for their own value and the details can vary. But I'm not a game player so let the 'experts' expound on that issue.

I also see the suggestion by Jackson whether true of not that X' number of substantive events can occur before major outcomes can ensure, so is that to say that the cards do hold suggestions of future events to come?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
Don't just sit back and accuse him(or her, sorry I don't know)

I'm a guy

But thanks for the back up man..I appreciate it.

And thank you solo32_98 and nos_482 as well..

No real intelligent points have been brought up about anything I said, unfortunately. I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong about this being an inside job, but you people that are just going around saying everything is a lie aren't helping any of us believe you. Provide some facts. Show us some evidence. Analyze some pictures or videos. Hell, use some common sense at the very least and give me an explanation about how 19 guys got past security with box cutters and flew around evading our air force? Give us something! Don't just sit there and feed us this same old bs where you focus on one little tiny detail that you think favors your side of the story. Let's focus on the broader story. Back up all your talking.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm going to debunk your post even though you can't take the time to debunk mine..

i honestly think the reason people want to believe it's usa gov..and forgive me if this is racist......but white people can't stand the fact that some mid east "dune dwellers" foiled them.

Race card. How typical.
You can't think of anything better than that? Seriously..

look at tim mcgvey....he blew up a building with the help of 1 other man....yet nobody questions that AT ALL. ATS has conspirocys dating back to the 1900's, but nobody seems to question the oklahoma bombing..wich personally (even though i BELIVE mcvey DID do it almost alone..) lends itself to WAY more conspirocy than 9-11.

Nobody said there wasn't a conspiracy about that. I personally have little knowledge on the OKC bombing so I will not comment on something I have little knowledge or facts on unlike some other people..but, I have heard conspiracy theories about it. Never the less, this has absolutely nothing to do with what happened on 9-11..stay on topic.

9/11 has been debunked to death by so many different people it's not funny. it WAS terrorists....it WASN'T an inside job...all the many pieces of "proof" that people wanna say are "there"...require the believer to completely throw away: 1. factual information. 2. REALITY.

Please, recycle this factual information that has been thrown away. Please do so. I would love nothing more. Can you bring it back? Why don't you provide proof? Where are your facts? The REALITY is, you fail to look at the other side of the argument. That's your mistake, and you are, and will continue to pay for it.

take the idea that those phone calls weren't made by the "Real" passengers. that's completely FALSE.

Based on what? When I find the link, I'll post it. But there was one phone call where some guy called his mom and said something to the effect of "Hi Mom, this is (I think his name was Mark Bingham or something like that)". Who says their first and last name to their mom? That's completely retarded.

take the notion that there was no plane wreckage at the pentagon, that's completely FALSE.

Again, show some proof. Post some pictures. Don't show me your lame excuse for a plane engine that could have easily been planted in the area of the Pentagon that was UNDER RENOVATION! But no, it's not possible to hide a busted up engine in a part of the Pentagon where really, nobody is there to find it.

i don't need to debunk everything just watch "screw loose change: not freakin' again edition" he really will debunk any 9/11 theory it is. the video is over 3 hours long and could convert even the most hardcore left winger who believe it was an inside job.

No, this is false. I have watched it. They do the same thing you do. They provide no facts. They try and use pathetic attempts at humor to change your mind. Clearly it worked on you.

By the way, this isn't a credible claim because, I can just come right back and say go watch Loose Change: Second Edition and you will dismiss it. So as long as we're dismissing each other's claims, don't post useless crap.

Yes there will always be coincides...but that's life. notice how nobody noticed these supposed 9/11 "red flags" BEFORE 9/11? it's all coincidence people. because your brain is trained to see 9-11...it will see 911 when and where it wants, that's not a conspiracy.

War games simulating hijacked airplanes on the day of the attacks? Put options on Boeing, United Airlines, and American Airlines stock? Coincidences huh? Sure. That's your easy way out of everything. You say coincidence this coincidence that and you think you're bailed out. What life IS, is our government is full of greedy, inconsiderate, war mongering murderers who will stop at nothing to make sure you fill their pockets with money when they give nothing back to you.

I want to see some proof of someone who wrote years before the attack that 9-11-01 would be a day to remember. cause seriously anything people do now is just speculation and coincedence.

Again, refer back to the JFK doodle. He circled "9-11" and underlined "conspiracy". Coincidence huh? Give me a break..

people seem to forget that IT WAS EASY TO SNEAK BOX CUTTERS ON PLANES BEFORE 9-11

Easy? Did you try it? How would you know? I thought we never realized the "red flags" as you say BEFORE 9-11..I think this would be a red flag wouldn't you think? Faults in our airport security? Ignorance and flip flopping

Not only that...but think about the average hijack situation...does anyone really fight back???? NO. the people didnt' fight back because UP UNTIL 9-11 NOBODY HAD HEARD OF TERRORISTS HIJACKING A PLANE AND USING THE PLANE AND IT'S CITIZENS AS WEAPONS.

So, you have to hear of terrorists hijacking a plane to know what is happening? I'm sure at least one person on the plane knew the definition of the word "hijack" and could educate the clearly under-eductated rest of those on board.

And also, you're saying this is the first hijacking ever? Wow dude, do your homework please.

im sorry guys i know we hate the gov, i hate the gov too....but people have to come to grips with reality and accept it WASN'T the government. i know how low it'll make some folks feel..to know that a hand full of brown skinned men with minimal tools pulled off something so fantastic..but the fact of the matter is that it IS true.

Again, based on what? Based on nothing.

the sooner a lot of people come to terms with reality, and accept the possibility that it IS possible for a small few to achive fantastic things...the happier people will be.

Yeah, it IS possible. But that's not relevent because that's NOT what happened.

The sooner a lot of people come to terms with reality and accept the possibility that it IS possible for a few greedy government officials to achieve fantastic things to serve their own interests...the happier people will be.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
is this card game smoking gun proof or not ?

that is what this thread is about

there is a rant forum for those of you that want a confrontation.

I vote this card game is not even evidence of anything, and therefore, cannot be considred proof either

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ok dickinbush....ill reply to your detailed criticism of me.

1. It’s not about race card its about propaganda truths. The whole war is a race card. There are probably hundreds of videos with that almost exact quote in them. How is that a truth movement? That’s propaganda. Any movement rooted in real truth should not have any, or little propaganda..im positive that argument is said on least a surface level. Truth movement, to me appears to be the ones playing the race card.....

2. Only reason I even mention OK bombing is because it was one of the few terrorist events in American history. . the assumption is that if you believe that, then why not 9/11?

3. Lack of proof......lets even say this is the reason this topic exists. Where is the paper trail then? Provide proof the government gained something legitimately good from 9-11. Lets say usa did really get into trouble, their last back up defense would be it’s citizens. Would you really think at such a critical time they would want people having moderate faith in the gov.?

4. . Logically, if you knew you were about to die wouldn’t you want your mom to know who you were? Some people would say their full name and suffix to their mom in a situation like that. This is implying that the people who died were rigged or even fake.

5. How is it lame. I would like to see a professional explain how it is possible to fake random mass scale wreckage. Keep in mind there would be news cameras all over the area because our country was on lockdown: 24/7 news.

6. They do provide facts and they do show photos that coincidentally aren’t shown in a lot of anti-911 conspiracy theories. They even show the original authors continuity errors.

7. War games is a nice word for propaganda. Hijack simulations may be run every day in the military. I would think they are probably running some right now. What makes you believe they weren’t back then. You cant make people complacent by having them doubt their government.

8. Was it a premonition that it WOULD be a conspiracy..what if in a dream he saw a warped vision of the future and saw those words, think he would even know what they ment?. Nobody really knows meaning theres still no solid proof...

9. If security wasn’t as tight, who would know? You never got the 5th degree at airports as you do now, so who’s to say it wasn’t easy? A boxcutter, is like a long nail file. Some women carry around files long enough to be weapons. A handyman might have been able to place it in his pocket in plain sight and be able to ride without suspicion. Letter openers...tons of every day items at ones disposal..

10. Just because you know you’re being hijacked, does that mean you’d stop it? Pretty cowardly to say they should have fought back some more don’t you think. Did flight 93 not stand up enough for you? I guess 1 out of 4 brave planes isn’t enough to make you believe...

11. By this time you should have realized me making that socialization about how “we” feel, means that I DO question a lot of things in life...but realize that life has it’s limitations.

12. All that to say that’s not what you believe. Ok cool, just because you haven’t converted me doesn’t mean I haven’t looked at your argument. I have seriously considered all the disbeliever “facts” and sometimes I wonder how "truth" can be serious.

most of the “official” videos and sites I see coming out about the 9-11 truth move, are presented in a method of verbal and mind trickery. If you think I’m brazen or outlandish, that’s because the makers of these videos are even more so.

They replay these images over and over, and put cheesy voice overs and tasteless music over them. Why should I believe someone who cant even half the time respect the subject he talking about?

Propaganda is propaganda.....just because you are claiming “truth” doesn’t mean you are any more holy in the delivery of your message.

sorry about that, I know this is really about a card game.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Spawwwn,

1. Racism has nothing to do with whether 9/11 was an inside job or not. You're trying to create a debate where there is no need for one.

2. There are many variables between the OKC bombings and 9/11 which dismiss any real logical possibility of comparison of the two.

• February 12, 1998 - In a U.S. congressional hearing, a Unocal representative testifies that a gas pipeline through Afghanistan can't happen until there is a single internationally recognized stable government there, a pipeline through there has significant U.S. commercial interests, and urges the U.S. Government to use its influence to help find solutions to "all of the region's conflicts."

• April 2001 - The New York Port Authority granted a 99-year lease of the twin towers and four other buildings to Silverstein Properties (who already owns the WTC 7) making it the most expensive real estate transaction in New York history.

Silverstein is engaged in a lawsuit to double his insurance pay-off and may win as much as $7.1 billion from the insurance companies.

A 40-year-old Federal Aviation Administration rule that allowed commercial airline pilots to be armed was inexplicably rescinded two months before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, leading aviation security experts to lay at least some of the blame for the tragedy at the feet of airlines, none of which took advantage of the privilege while it was in effect. But in July 2001 – just two months prior to the Sept. 11 attacks – the rule was rescinded.

• September 6, 2001 - Large number of "put" options are placed on United Airlines stock betting that the stock price would fall.

• September 7, 2001 - Large number of "put" options are placed on Boeing stock betting that the stock price would fall.

• September 10, 2001 - A group of top Pentagon officials cancel their travel plans for the next morning because of security concerns.

• September 10, 2001 - Large number of "put" options are placed on American Airlines stock betting that the stock price would fall.

• September 10, 2001 - The White House's battle plan to invade Afghanistan and topple the Taliban and Osama bin Laden awaits President Bush's approval.

4. No, because logically, I think my mom would know my first and last name based on the simple fact that she's known me for 20+ years. I think she'd be able to recognize my voice.

i68.photobucket.com...
Fake (Flight 77, Pentagon)
i68.photobucket.com...
Fake (Flight 93)
i68.photobucket.com...
Real!

6. Not really. They simply play Loose Change and put their weak little text in over the video.

7. War games is a nice word for what was actually going on.

• June 16, 2001 - A simulated terrorist attack exercise called "Mall Strike 2001" is conducted in the Pennsylvania county of Westmoreland which borders Somerset county where the city of Shanksville is located in.

Explain that please. Is there some high probability target in Westmoreland or Somerset county that I don't know about? Oh yeah! That damn field that got a hole blown in it.

8. Oh so now JFK was some kind of prophet? Wow dude. You official story believers will stoop to any level to dismiss something. Do you realize the fact that he drempt "9-11" and "conspiracy" being formed together is more crazy than how crazy you claim my story is?

9. I never said security was as tight back then as it is now. But, I would venture to guess that somebody in the Airport Security department from the day screeners were invented all the way up until 9/11 would have been bright enough to assume box cutters could be used as a weapon and would take the necessary pre-cautions to ensure they wouldn't be.

10. If your life is in danger, which it is considering the fact that anybody with enough screws loose to hijack a plane probably has intentions on doing harm if he doesn't receive what he is demanding, I would certainly defend myself. Look, you might die if you don't do something. You might die if you do do something. But, if you're going to die either way, why not at least try? Yes, we all know the Flight 93 story. Such a heroic effort on a tragic day. Good ol' American way huh? Blah blah blah. Leave the sappy love stories for the theaters.

11. Life has it's limits on ignorance as well. You can't look at everything being put in your face and say nope nuh uh lalala no not it not true I can't hear you!! That's not how it works. You can't pick and choose what you want to hear and don't want to hear. Truth is truth. Facts are facts.

12. Maybe you have looked at my argument. I believe you have. Good for you. But provide some facts to back up what your argument states. You haven't converted me either. That's not my goal. My goal is to continue the debate. I'm sick of 9/11 believers saying that us "conspiracy theorists" run and hide when "facts" are thrown our way. Quit being hypocrites and put your money where your mouth is.

You can't dismiss everything given to you. "Conspiracies" start somewhere. They start with some truth. I agree with you that, there are people who twist what they hear in a way so outrageous that it gives "conspiracy theorists" bad names. But, there are some of us who do our research. That's what is good about the internet. You can look on a wide variety of websites on a wide variety of topics, gather facts, and come to your own conclusion. I've researched this for about a year. I didn't believe the first, second, or even third website I looked at. You can't go through life believing the news networks who are controlled by the very people that would be covering up such an event.

Where does it end? We had 9/11. What about our next terrorist attack? What are you going to believe then? The next one will take away your rights even more. Then what about the next one? And the one after that? If these "terrorists" are so capable of attacking us, who's to say it won't stop? What do you gain by this "War On Terror"? You gain nothing. Our leaders invade oil rich countries, line their pockets with money, take away your liberties, and you're the one that dies in the attacks. It's a shame that these are the people you elect. These are the people you believe. And these are the people that will kill you and your family.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I watched all of part one and I wasn't sure what it had to do with WTC or 9/11

It was kind of cool but not related to the subject.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join