It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This truly is SMOKING GUN evidence that 9/11 was planned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ok people.. I have gone over this at least a 1000 times. And yet people are still blind to the fact that 9/11 was a government inside job. I understand how far-fetched this may seem to some of you, or a lot of you no ATS, especially because I realized there are a ton of skeptics on here.

Here is you proof. Why hasn't anyone talked about "Steve Jackson" and his Illuminati card came! He made this BEFORE 9/11.. he knew what was happening and here is your proof ladies and gentleman.

www.cuttingedge.org...

and here is the site for the game itself..

www.sjgames.com...

Also please do yourself a favor and look at this video as well. Secret Symbolism

fpiarticle.blogspot.com...

Please wake up, I know there a ton of you who know that 9/11 was an inside job. Those of you who don't, well wake up and smell the kibble folks, and this will surely open your eyes.. not to mention freak you out a bit.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You are killing me. A freakin card game is proof?

I ask this of everybody...Why did 9/11 happen? Oil? Greed? top telling me it was a conspiracy. Tell me why it hapened in the first place.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The reason why it happened in the first place is because it is the New World orders plans.. well not to sound sci-fi or anything. And those of you who in my reptilian post pointed out i watch too much sci-fi. I simply don't. most of the sci-fi films are stupid anyways. One I did like was Aliens. Now that was a great movie.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yet another post with "Smoking gun". Sigh, why must this always be part of a topic headline? I find it absolutly arogant that the "research" you beilieve to be fact is the "Smoking gun". And your answer to the reply you got don't help the situation at all imho.
Vance

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Oh come on guys, cut some slack. This has got to be one of the funniest posts I have seen in a long time. Kudos to the poster.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"Smoking Gun" should be banned in topic titles.

Don't get me excited like that!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Haha smoking gun strikes again.

Cue Batman theme!

Well dude, I think this is more of a coincidence then smoking gun proof. Either way members posting after me, What do you think?

[edit on 28-9-2006 by sympthons_WDF]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Based on that, my daughter is a prophetess. One day in '94 (she was 10 yrs old) she said, "Daddy, do you believe the bad people could fly a plane into that building?" I asked where she got such an idea. Seems a sharp-eared classmate had heard a radio talk show about the possibility.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
911 was an inside job...by foreign terrorists. Their is all sorts of proof that we knew it was going to happen. Ask bill clinton.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
RavenWindFree, your sources are beyond suspect as are the "2+2=5" assumptions. :shk:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

and here is the site for the game itself..

www.sjgames.com...

Hmm you said it was a govnerment inside job yet you furnish a game as support evidence of this??? Make up your mind either it was a game or it was the govnerment it cannot be both.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Ok people.. I have gone over this at least a 1000 times. And yet people are still blind to the fact that 9/11 was a government inside job. I understand how far-fetched this may seem to some of you, or a lot of you no ATS, especially because I realized there are a ton of skeptics on here.

Here is you proof. Why hasn't anyone talked about "Steve Jackson" and his Illuminati card came! He made this BEFORE 9/11.. he knew what was happening and here is your proof ladies and gentleman.

Fact: Steve Jackson is one of my good friends (yes, really.) I've known Evil Stevie since 1980 and I own some of the original Illuminati pins. He bought some gaming illustrations from me and we worked on some of the Worldcon newsletters together. I've stayed at his house. We were on the phone together several times during the Cyberpunk debacle when the Secret Service raided his business:
en.wikipedia.org...

So I know the man very well. I know about how the games are bought and developed and I know a lot of the game authors who work/worked for Steve.

Your tie-in is nonsense.

(edited to tone down the language. I'm angry at the suggestion that Steve would be in on this or would cover it up.)

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Byrd]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't see how people can be so blind to what these cards are telling you.

These cards were based on the Illuminati. The Illuminati use numbers, architechture, movies, just about anything they can, to express their symbolism, their hidden meanings. Research that. Understand what you're dealing with before you open your mouth.

This card game, as stupid as it may seem to you, is symbolism.

You can't look at those cards, the "Pentagon" one, the "Terrorist Nuke" one, and sit there and laugh at it.

Is that what you official story believers do? You say LALALA to everything you hear? Are you that ignorant and that close minded and that thick headed that you can't even see something for what it truly is? Grow up people. You're not little kids anymore. That monster under your bed isn't going to go away if you cover your eyes and pretend it's not there.

I bet right after Pearl Harbor was bombed, the people who believed the government had prior knowledge were labeled as "conspiracy theorists". I bet right after JFK was assassinated these people were labeled as "conspiracy theorists". I bet after the attack that drug us into the Vietnam battle that was found out to be a hoax, the people who believed something wasn't right were labeled as "conspiracy theorists". Is it going to take 40+ years for you people to wake up and realize what just went right under your radar?

Are you really that stupid that Bush fooled you? Think about that..Bush..fooled..you! I bet his dog has a higher IQ than him. What does that say about you?

Think about it for a second. Open your mind's if you have any..

During JFK's presidency, at some point, he made a doodle. On one of his doodle's, he wrote, "9-11" and circled it. At the bottom corner of the page, the word "conspiracy" underlined. Buy the book, Presidential Doodles. Explain that one.

911 emergency phone number. Just coincidence again? Hmm..911..EMERGENCY..hmm..Symbolism? In Numbers? Ring a bell?

Operation Northwoods. A plan created by U.S. government high ranking officials in the 1960's which called for a staged terrorist attack using hijacked planes in U.S. cities and blame it on Cuba to create public support and justification for war against Cuba. That does ring a fairly recognizable tune..Where have I seen this before?

September 11th, 1990.."Daddy" holds a speech titled "Towards A New World Order" at the U.N. Wait..what was that date again? Ohh riiiight!! September 11th..but wait..what's that? 1990? Let's get out our calculators everybody..2001-1990=11..wait..hit that clear button..9+1+1=11!!! What's 11? Oh nothing..just the most significant number to the Illuminati.

September 11th, 1941..Pentagon construction begins. I know I know..coincidence right?

Can you tell me where those GPS navigating systems were with those Boeing airplanes on that day? It's my understanding that this system allows the plane to be controlled by computer. Surely they would use this technology to save lives right?

Explain to me why Boeing, United Airlines, and American Airlines put options all went up more than 6 times their normal amount in the days leading up to 9/11? Just coincidence these were the three companies involved right?

Explain the hole at the Pentagon and how a plane can fit through that? Why won't they release the other tapes of the attack? What are they hiding? Where is the plane debris? How come a plane can desintegrate but the terrorists ID's survive the fireball? How convinient!

How did the Twin Towers collapse? They burned at more than 700 degrees for more than 3 hours back in the 70's. Look at some pictures of the Twin Towers burning. Black smoke. That means soot. Soot means dying fires. And, if "terrorists" did this..surely they'd crash lower to kill more people right?

Explain that hole in the ground in Pennsylvania. You can't. That's all it is. A hole in the ground. No plane debris. Where are the black boxes? Why did Cincinnati Air Traffic Control say that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland..and then retract their story suddenly? Strange huh?

Whats the justification you ask?

How about those pre-9/11 invasion plans for Afghanistan? Surely you've heard about these. They were drawn up because the oil pipeline deal that was to occur in Afghanistan couldn't occur because of their "corrupt government", the Taliban. This oil pipeline had significant U.S. interest, as do all oil pipelines. But it couldn't happen. Too bad right? Give up? Wrong! How do you get rid of a corrupt government? Invade, re-form. But of course, the public would never approve of such a move for oil..so something has to happen. Something to justify it. Ohh! Let's attack ourselves, frame terrorists that happen to be in Afghanistan, send a very light amount of troops over there, pretend like we're killing some terrorists, but set up a pipeline to shove more money in Bush's pocket. There's your justification. Money, oil, greed. That's what it always has been.

This is what you're basically telling me..

19 men with box cutters got past airport security (all of them), took over these planes with these box cutters despite being way out numbered, executed a cockpit intrusion, took over the planes despite being below average pilots, flew around the northeast corridor for over an hour evading the most advanced air force in the world who happened to be conducting war games similar to the 9/11 attacks (crazy), and executed a perfectly timed military strike on the most powerful country in the world while getting instructions from a old bearded man who's dying from kidney failure in a cave in the mountains of a dirt poor third world country. And not only that, it was so good, they left little plane debris to be cleaned up, were stupid enough to leave so much evidence behind to frame themselves, made near impossible maneuvers that has ex-air force pilots wondering how they did it, and 7 of them still manage to be alive today. Damn, they are good!

That fourth plane failed..but never fear cave dwelling kamikazes, a fourth building fell down for no reason anyway. Good job!

You've got to be kidding me. Are you people that slow? It's all right in front of you. Open your eyes. Go buy some common sense off eBay or something. Realize how rediculous you look by denying every single thing. This was a blatant attack on your rights and liberties as a human and as an American. You're being robbed. Cheated. Lied to. And you're allowing it..

[edit on 9/29/2006 by DickBinBush]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
the towers weren't nuked, and they were attacked in 1993 !!!

there is no jet in the pentagon picture, and the explosion was not in the courtyard

population control ? 100,000 americans die each year fom hospital infections they got IN THE HOSPITAL. our own hospitals are many many more times lethal than 9/11 and the war in Iraq COMBINED

another smoking gun that is just a theory, and a weak one at that

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

there is no jet in the pentagon picture, and the explosion was not in the courtyard

Who said they were nuked? Look at the picture. The smoking gun proof isn't in the title. It's in the picture. Look at a picture of the explosion of the second tower and compare it to that card.

Does there have to be a jet in the Pentagon one? Should they draw you a picture with crayons? Explosion+Pentagon. Basic points. Basic ideas. They work, believe me.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Who said they were nuked? Look at the picture. The smoking gun proof isn't in the title. It's in the picture. Look at a picture of the explosion of the second tower and compare it to that card.

Does there have to be a jet in the Pentagon one? Should they draw you a picture with crayons? Explosion+Pentagon. Basic points. Basic ideas. They work, believe me.

no need for personal attacks. If you can't make a point without resorting to insults, maybe you should be posting on a football board

the titles are relevant, you can't pick and choose your evidence.

the towers were attacked in 1993, why would it be evidence of anything in 1995 ???

the pentagon is a natural target. Read the card. What does it have to do with the actual attack ?

nothing. There isn't a shred of similarity. not a shred

bin, you want to believe, so you filter data to fit your perspective

open your mind

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Speaking of picking and choosing. You completely ignore the picture of the "Terrorist Nuke" card.

And also, come up with a reasonable explanation to everything I posted in my long post.

Don't be a hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
from the link

"Can you imagine what will happen if Los Angeles is hit with a 9.0 quake, New York City is destroyed by a terrorist-planted atomic bomb, World War III breaks out in the Middle East, the banks and stock markets collapse, Extraterrestrials land on the White House lawn, food disappears from the markets, some people disappear, the Messiah presents himself to the world, and all in a very short period of time? Can you imagine? The world power structure can, and will if necessary, make some or all of these things happen to bring about the New World Order." ["Behold A Pale Horse"., p. 177-8]

this is what I don't get about the illuminati fear mongers

if you have the power to carry out all of the above;

what are they waiting for, why didn't this happen in 1980 ?

what could they possibly gain from it ? again, if you have the power to do this, what else do you need ???

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
Speaking of picking and choosing. You completely ignore the picture of the "Terrorist Nuke" card.

And also, come up with a reasonable explanation to everything I posted in my long post.

Don't be a hypocrite.

as I read your diatribe, I was turned off by the insults. You apparently can't communicate on an intellectual level, so I won't stoop down to your level.

Again, the picture shows an explosion, and again, no jets. There is no similarity to 9/11.

I was in midtown that day, and I can tell you they weren't nuked

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

It has been talked about before - I used the 'search' button and got these two examples:

Illuminati Card Game

The games of Rosicrucians, Illuminati, and other secret societies...

And as for my opinion - yeah 9/11 was an inside job but the Illuminati card game is just a card game

I would go as far as to say that it's a strange coincidence that some of the cards bear a similarity to actual events, but definately not 'smoking gun' evidence

Serious question for you RavenWind - do you think this is smoking gun evidence?

Amazing $20 Bill 9/11 Coincidence

[edit on 30/9/2006 by alienanderson]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join