It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

errrmmmm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
hello! I've been a member for a littile while and it is just now that I noticed that I never posted an intro! I feel so smart lol. Anyway I live in the US, the country who's president isn't to smart lol and I live in Central Florida. So uhhh after all these months, I'd say I have to say this is a fun site. thanks for everything everbody, especially the mods.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by spidy]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yeah I've seen you around friend....WELCOME!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yes, been a pretty good member, glad you are here.

Besides being M32's cheer leader.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Spidy your hardly new

Now be quiet and listen to the adults

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome, spidy!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yes Kul I'll try as hard as I can to listen to the adults. Wow I've been here for more than a year and I haven't posted an intro. I feel so oblivious lol. Well at least I don't feel like I've been ,issing something. I've felt ta hole in my brain everytime I visited ATS. I always knew I was forgetting something. hehe

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
hey dude come on chat again its boring right now and good lord you anything but new see ya round

farty arty

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Man I couldn't I was at school when i replied last time. I'm on chat now though. I know I'm not new. I'm very old man. lol Not really. I may be youngest on ATS! WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well welcome to you - join the happy if slightly dysfunctional family that we all are. pay attention to the mods and do your research and im sure you will have a great time

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
yea. Resaerch is gooood
Mods are awesome

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Yes, been a pretty good member, glad you are here.

Besides being M32's cheer leader.

Welcome again my friend.

And SpittinCobra, I saw that...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Youre back? FINNALLY! I think I asked you to do something for me a while back. Check your U2Us. I do not cheerlead!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join