It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush administration is running a "shadow government"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The Bush Admn. has done the most in the last 30 years for the illuminati.
They have single handedly destroyed habaes corpus, gotten exclusive rights to torture, announced a new U.S. ID that will be tagged with an RFID tracking chip, continued martial law in New Orleans (test run), passed the long awaited "patriot act", invaded the Middle East and constructed permanent millitary outposts and drove IRAQ into civil war ensuring even more millitary spending and a reason to stay.

Theres more of course, but thats just the start.

Theyve also announced the creation of a NAFTA Super highway, and efforts to merg the U.S., Canadian, and Mexican governments. As usual the U.S. will be the first to sign on to world government, as to set an example for other smaller countrys.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Check this out!!! Has anyone in the US heard of this??? I haven't... why isn't the media reporting any of this? Don't we deserve to have a say in whether we want to be part of a union or not?

The "Amero"

The aim... is to make a "borderless community, much like the European Union, with the U.S. dollar, the Canadian dollar and the Mexican peso being replaced by the amero."

To Hell with Bush...
Erasing Borders

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Check this out!!! Has anyone in the US heard of this??? I haven't... why isn't the media reporting any of this? Don't we deserve to have a say in whether we want to be part of a union or not?

The "Amero"

The aim... is to make a "borderless community, much like the European Union, with the U.S. dollar, the Canadian dollar and the Mexican peso being replaced by the amero."

To Hell with Bush...
Erasing Borders

mecheng,

This is one of the reasons cited for the dollars fall to new 16 years lows the past week.

Steve Previs, a vice president at Jefferies International Ltd., explained the Amero "is the proposed new currency for the North American Community which is being developed right now between Canada, the U.S. and Mexico."

www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm no economist but are you implying that the speculation that we will be going to a new currency has caused the dollar to drop to the lowest point in 16 years? Or are you suggesting that there are systems in place that somehow, perhaps deliberately, cause the value of the dollar to drop making it easier for us to accept a new currency and ultimately a new union with Canada and Mexico?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And it's been happening since 9/11. There was indeed a power kabal which was formed on 9/11 as it was an emergency and now a state of war. It's still a state of war right now and always will be. THe long perpetual war and they are still in control. When has there never really been a shadow government?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I'm no economist but are you implying that the speculation that we will be going to a new currency has caused the dollar to drop to the lowest point in 16 years? Or are you suggesting that there are systems in place that somehow, perhaps deliberately, cause the value of the dollar to drop making it easier for us to accept a new currency and ultimately a new union with Canada and Mexico?

Yes Im implying the speculation of the amero is one of the reasons the dollar dropped to its lowest level in 16 years. And this could well be the begining of the end of the US dollar.

Your second point on was it done deliberatly cannot be discounted....much like the mexican peso crises of the past when a currency looses enough value people will not want to hold it and they will exchange it for another currency or any tangible asset of value.

If the dollar does drop enough people will accept the new currency much easier than they would today.

Watch other commodities also specifically gold and oil....oil is priced and traded in dollars around the world and it has run up close to 15% over the last week. A declining dollar will increase the price of oil along with many other things we need to live.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks.
I can't believe I haven't heard about the Amero until now. Have I been the only one sleeping around here or is it simply not being reported?Why do I feel like I'm constantly being duped by this administration?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thanks.
I can't believe I haven't heard about the Amero until now. Have I been the only one sleeping around here or is it simply not being reported?Why do I feel like I'm constantly being duped by this administration?

I think your ahead of 99% of the population. Everyone I talk to has never heard of it and thinks its all BS unitl I show them the evidence.

The so called NAFTA superhighway is another major concern. In Texas the are going to use iminent domain to steal property on eitherside of I35 up to a half mile. I have family and friends from there and they are all pissed that this thing was rammed through the texas legislator without a public vote and to top it off the road will be owend by a spanish company and be made a toll road.

Some estimates put a trip from dallas to austin (about 200 miles) for the tolls around $120 bucks. It currently cost just gas on a highway (I35) that has already been paid for by taxpayers. Now they want to make it a private toll road.

When its finished it will start at the bottom of mexico run through texas, kansas city and up to canada.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What exactly is wrong with Bush making informed policy decisions and working with this fellows on the international level? None of that requires any NWO.

Worldnutdaily is a notoriously bad source of news, they don't seem to vet any of their information at all, but merely report on whatever bizzare stories they seem to be in favour of at the moment, not unlike the National Enquirer, etc.

Are you seriously questioning the formation of a North American Union? Sorry to be blunt, but as a moderator, you should know better. I don't have to say the evidence is all over the place, admitted, and also supplied by TRUSTED sources like our news media. Further, it's not about requiring a NWO, but creating one.

If you're saying there is nothing wrong with working internationally- as in that doesn't mean NWO, it's just smart thinking, then ok that is rational and reasonable.

It's unclear in your post which you mean, denying the NAU or NAFTA superhighway is far off...

[edit on 29-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join