It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

goat man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by COWBOYCON

Maybe he trapped her coat in the door as she got out.....i would have a pretty pissed look on my face also....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by canneverdecide

Must be the Devil.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Could this discussion please continue on without the disparaging, near-racist remarks about the Native Americans?

BTW...it is very poor taste to refer to these peoples as 'indians'.

Caught my eye,

Russell Means, the Lakota activist and founder of the American Indian Movement (AIM), has strongly rejected Native American in favor of Indian:

I abhor the term Native American. It is a generic government term used to describe all the indigenous prisoners of the United States. These are the American Samoans, the Micronesians, the Aleuts, the original Hawaiians, and the erroneously termed Eskimos, who are actually Upiks and Inupiats. And, of course, the American Indian.

I prefer the term American Indian because I know its origins . . . As an added distinction the American Indian is the only ethnic group in the United States with the American before our ethnicity . . . We were enslaved as American Indians, we were colonized as American Indians, and we will gain our freedom as American Indians, and then we will call ourselves any damn thing we choose.

"I am an American Indian, Not a Native American!"
statement by Russell Means

Read more: American Indian versus Native American — Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Perhaps it was Satan. Not to sound spooky or anything, but somebody in my church claimed to see Satan in her house or something, and shadows of Satan were dancing on her walls. I think a week later she moved to a different house.

Your description of a half-goat half-man creature sounds like either Satan or a Satyr.

Satyr:

Commonly Depicted Satan:

If you are a blind religious person who believes in anything. You will see Satan in your house or get possessed. I don't know accounts of atheists getting possessed. My two cents goes to a supernatural begin like a Faun. They can be invisible like ghosts perhaps.

The Goatman is not famous like The Bigfoot. He may be real because of the region he was spot. Anyway, he is not friendly. There are accounts of a Goatman pursuiting and killing people with an axe.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2013 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There is a topic which is similar:

lamb born with human face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join