It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO the greatest story never told!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
video.google.ca...

wow wee has any one seen the full length version of this tape?? mines coming in the post (DVD) and after seen the above trailer im drooling with anticipation!

Oh and I would love advice about IR film and the camera night shot technique he uses to capture the day time UFO if any one knows how to do that please contact me / post it here!

Cheers.

DK

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I thought it wasn't released yet? I checked their website and it says they are still putting the sound and final touches together for the DVD. It says it's scheduled to be released in September, but it doesn't look like it so far...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well these bio organisms or whatever you call them, in the sky are shocking now that we finally have the technology to see them. Perhaps chemtrails are used to contribute to this phononamon. By experimenting. Finding a way to annihilate them or study them or even make them uninvisible to the naked eye?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
What freaked me out was the "infared" photography that reveals UFO's. Has anyone else never heard of this? What are the implications of this?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
yeah that IR and non iR bit was freaky to say the very least.... almost like they were watching him as he worked.

As for my DVD i'm gonna have to get in contact with them again to make sure its going to be ready for the mid october.... I want it real bad after seeing this trailer!

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Very good find D4rk Kn1ght

I to look forward to the release of this DVD!

Now that we know infared can detect these crafts there should be a new wave of proof!

Cant wait.

AlBeMeT

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
me too!

Its a bit like those mexican police films where they are hunting the narcotis smugglers with IR search and track, and then the sky awash with craft all racing past them...

I just would love some more info on how to make the night shot on a camera work in the day...I want some footage as i have a good idea of where to start looking!

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There are already ATS members that use IR and other methods outside the norm. If you do a search I know there are threads regarding these techniques.

Here is one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-9-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
A very interesting trailer.. Actually made me want to see everything of it.

And go build an IR camera.. hehe.. And a UV one.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
already posted in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join