It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Schneider's Formula for making Gold !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
hi,

i have got the formula to make gold in very old manuscript; but i have not sufficient source to invest for the experiment. who can suggest and anybody dare to invest for it. it may cost $50000 or above for simple experiment.

[email protected]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Tell you what Alpha Grey & AlchemistNDC,
I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
I just bought a few 1 oz. gold Krugerrands. I like to buy on the dips.

If you send me a "kit" and I can make *ANY* quantity of gold, I'll send you a couple of Krugerrands. You can check the price of gold Krugerrands here: www.monex.com...

On the other hand, if you're blowing smoke, that smoke will be from from your money and not mine.

I'm a man of honor and I can be completely trusted.
Care to make a wager?

I'll even video tape the experiment so everyone on ATS can see it.

I'm a pretty reasonable fellow, and I'll admitt that while we all agree it makes no sence, I am willing to keep an open mind that there are still new things to be discovered in this world.

I also happen to be interested in monatomic gold, which is a real phenomena. This stuff is definitely *NOT* in the chemistry books I read in college.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by ATS4dummies]

[edit on 23-11-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
And now for the real formula for making gold :

1. Come up with an outlandish idea.

2. Sell it to gullible people.

3. Buy gold with the proceeds.

4. Repeat.

Best of all... this formula works and there is no shortage of gullible people

Enjoy!

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ah the Agony and the Ecstasy (?) of the modern day Alchemist. Let me cue up Ennio Morricone's "The Ecstasy of Gold" (instrumental from Sergio Leone's "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly." (Search for it on You Tube, a classic tune that you will catch yourself whistling to yourself,,,,.) Best bet- Buy 1 ounce of Platinum near the price of 1 ounce of Gold and when the spread doubles again to that of Gold (will require a car industry recovery tho) then you will effectively have created one ounce of Gold.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
also, 3 Amps of current is enough to kill you if you don't know how to handle such high currents.

Coming from a person who used to take bets in highschool to grab both leads of a stick welder and diddle in electronics as a hobby, 48v @3A is hardly anything to worry about. Bout the most damage that can do is cause a fire from touching wires.
But yea, I think someone rediscovered "fools gold"
Even if it dosnt make real gold, I bet if this gets popular, you'll start seeing some radioactive/tainted/poisoned gold floating about from people who've tried it.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistNDC

Thank you for your post. It encourages me to keep looking!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemistNDC
There are over 100 photos on my website -- Alchemy-Illuminated.com

i visited ur website.
where is the photo u mention?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join