It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Pitiful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
That's right, you're completely pitiful if you haven't heard Weird Al's parody of James Blunt's miserable song. Actually I just stumbled onto this today when I was looking at some details on his "White and Nerdy" video. (That's really funny too).

dbates' blog
As I mentioned yesterday Weird Al's new song "White and Nerdy" is a real hit with me.

Now go visit White and Nerdy's MySpace account (yes it really exists and no you can't get into the top 8 ) and listen to his track. It's the pardoy of "You're Beautiful" he wasn't allowed to release.
[/url]

There's some really good, well-thought-out lines in this song. "You're dog would rather play fetch with himself"
and "You've never had a date that you couldn't inflate." He's killing me. All the more reason to enjoy Weird Al's newest album.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
my life is complete once again now that Weird Al is making more music.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Its funny because his version of Cha'millionaire's song came on the other day and it had ended before I even realized it wasn't actually him singing.

I was actually posting on ATS with the tv going in the background, I just happened to glance over at the last moment and noticed it was Weird Al. Never even caught on.

I was impressed with the sound. I'd have to admit I was always a fan of his older stuff.

UHF is a classic!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have those X-Men comics he flashes.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Awsome!!! I'm white and Nerdy also. Can't speak Klingon though, but yeah I got the comics.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I love that song! I can relate to a lot of things in that song (which may not be something I should tell people). I am fluent in JavaScript, all my friends get ask me to code for them, I ROOL at MineSweeper, I love trivia, and the gansta kids hate me.

"How'd I get so White and Nerdy?"

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That scene in the back alley where he pays for the star wars christmas special is classic! I always get way more out of a weird al song by seeing the video, the two are really married.

but yeah, for those of you who havent seen any clips of that long lost star wars christmas special, seek it out. it's a funny little stumble in the star wars universe that finally comes crashing down in episode one.

ham on.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join