It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror leader wants to recruit scientists

page: 1

join
share:
Ox

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A new audio message in Egypt, thought to be from Abu Ayyub al-Masri the leader of Al-Qaeda in Iraq has called for the recruitment of explosive experts and nuclear scientists to fight against U.S led coalition forces in Iraq.

news.yah oo.com
CAIRO, Egypt - In a new audio message Thursday, the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq called for explosives experts and nuclear scientists to join his group's holy war against the West. He also said that more than 4,000 foreign insurgent fighters have been killed in Iraq since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003.

"The blood has been spilled in Iraq of more than 4,000 foreigners who came to fight," said the man, who identified himself as Abu Hamza al-Muhajir — also known as Abu Ayyub al-Masri — the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq. The voice could not be independently identified.

"The field of jihad (holy war) can satisfy your scientific ambitions, and the large American bases (in Iraq) are good places to test your unconventional weapons, whether biological or dirty, as they call them," he said

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

With the voice not being able to be identified, Its hard to see how any media outlet has come the conclusion that the voice of the tape is Abu Ayyub al-Masri.

Is this the sign of things to come? Biological and Nuclear weapons being used against Coalition troops in Iraq? Would this give President Bush his "weapons of mass destruction"?
It seems a little ignorant to stay in Iraq. No WMD's have been found and Saddam has been removed and replaced with another dictator, What is the purpose of remaining there?

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Ox]

Ox

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And there has been NO follow up to this news whatsoever in any form of media, I've been following the media to see if anything else about this has been said and as of yet nothing. I wonder if it's because less and less people are caring or what.. But.. If something comes up I will post it..

In other news though and still related to the war on terror
There is an ongoing hunt for the "Anthrax killer" the person who sent anthrax letters in the wake of 9/11 who killed 11 people.. And this has been pretty dormant until now when all the elections are spinning up to full speed..
Yahoo News

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
tell them to go to iran (
). According to mehran they got some genius scientists....otherwise I recommend they drop Islam if they are interested in science.

Ox

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
True.. Yeah as I said I dont see much coming of this really, it seems more like a ploy to rile up more of a "threat" than anything to do with terror.. Just perpetuating the fear

new topics

top topics

join