It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Three Amigos government experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Saying they may be a government experiment is hating, period.

You may be the 30th person to make such thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
how is that hating? whats wrong with being governement?

then again you are entitled to your opinion but as far as Im concerned there was no hating PERIOD! or FULL STOP as we like to call it in england

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It is hating, because you are taking away from some one else's accomplishments.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I dont understand how I can possibly take away this website's accomplishments just by pondering my initial question on this post and wanting some other opinions from the other members of the site.

If I am telling you there was no hate from my side can you not just accept that? why are you being so stubborn or are you just not reading my posts carefully you know the ones where I have apologised for my lack of sensitivity?????

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Am I not aloud to give my opinion?

People say and type things all the time that, well just are not true. I have a hard time believing everything I read or hear.

Saying it may be a government experiment makes ATS and the owners puppets. That is wrong, and rude.
And takes a way their accomplishment.

I understand you are just trying to get a rise out of people, its cool. ATS being the government is old and tired, find something new.

apologised for my lack of sensitivity?????

Just because you apologised, it doesn't make it right.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Look I understand that this is tired and old but I did not realise this at the time of posting I apologised for my mistake because I was genuinly sorry about upsetting people so how about we kiss and make up ?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Im not upset, We can be friends. I don't know you well enough to not like you.

I think, I dont put enough smiles, and people think I am upset. Here

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
thats better

Im happy as long as everyone knows there was no malicious intent on my part

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I didn't say I know that.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
OMG you have a sense of humour too
I think its your avatar ...I was imagining a skull faced smoking man typing away
thats why your typing felt menacing ha ha

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I try to have humor, I think I just forget to give smiles. Online its hard to tell a persons tone.

www.belowtopsecret.com... My picture is about half way down.

You realize the avatar is GWB?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The bottom line is this is a conspiracy site run by 3 (actually 4) great guys. They are business men, fathers, brothers, and friends just like most of us. The general public (read members) might not know much about them, but some of us do.

When the paranoia runs so deep, getting twisted against the very people who have fought with raw emotion, personal finances, and vast amounts of personal time to allow all of us to actually be here...people get defensive.

The fact that you can come here and speak your mind within some very basic rules to follow (don't make personal attacks, don't spam the board, don't talk about drugs, etc) speaks volumes about the truth. People don't think logically about that.

People also don't do their homework. Look up their posts and see where any of them stand with regard to current events or politics. Listen to their podcasts and hear it from them personally. THEN you might have a better understanding before the fingers start pointing.

Knowledge is useful. Little knowledge is useless.
You can quote me.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have incontrovertable proof, that the three amigos are actually just t-shirt wearing, pizza faced nerds, with dreams of being harley owners.

but then, you dont know if you can trust me, do you?

seriously though... I do share a state with one of the three amigos, and can tell you that they live in an area that isn't within commuting range of any government agency, or governmental body... (one that we know about anyway).
I can also say, that i have been around for awhile, and have seen many true scandal exposures that only could come from a legitimate source...

But the otherside of your question deserves to be commented upon...
does ATS offer a method of disseminating disinfo? (well, you actually asked if they do, but you get my drift)

ATS is unfortunately a divine opportunity for three lettered agencies to play with disinfo, and test the waters of such...

That is why everyone here is very vigiliant with the motto "deny ignorance"
I, and many others i have seen here, question everything...

When you get a tidbit of info, check it out? paticullarly the source...
see if it only appears in other high profile conpriacy websites...
If so, then it may be disinfo, for the CT's eyes only...

Always check... there are a lot of plants in this forest, that would love to lure you with their aromatic smells...
but they might turn out to be flycatchers...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Government agents.... not a chance

( reptilians?..... )

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Oh for GODS sake is this still going? I ignored it when it was at two replies, and now it's at the top of the most replied list. You drew the short straw, aye, g60kg?

As as most probably been said many many times already, ATS is a member driven site. Even if the staff were agents, they could only do slightly more to influence what's going on than the guys buried under the Pentagon.

These should be locked straight away.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Well Im sorry for pissing on your carpet I didnt mean to honest. It was just to see what thoughts people had on the matter.

An ATS search should turn up all kinds of interesting threads, lol..."Mods""Government""Agents" would do it.

ATS is far too successful and well done to be government work

Now, there are some mods, and members, who do have backgrounds in defence, government contracting, even a few 3 letter agencies.... Then we also have mods, members who are fry cooks, students, executives, etc. Besides, do you really think we read EVERYTHING???? We try, and we run it through Carnivore and Echelon, and oh...wait, is this Cosmic??? Damn!

*throws on his tin foil hat, hops in his sport model, and is off to Dulce....*

BTW, everyone knows by now that we mods are really reptoids in disguise, and we run the site through a station deep below Lake Vostok. My wife Lacerta had David over for tea just last Sunday. He brought the most god awful live rats you ever saw... We keep telling him, "Dave, it was just a miniseries, they got lucky is all", but no....

[/sarcasm]

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Wouldn't you say it's rude of you to wander into our living room and piss on our carpet

I keep thinking of The Big Lebowski.. he peed on my rug, man!!!!

Honestly, at the end of the day, you should give people the benefit of the doubt, and look for the good in everyone (as Sloan once sang!). Not everyone 'is out to get us'.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Look I understand that this is tired and old but I did not realise this at the time of posting I apologised for my mistake because I was genuinly sorry about upsetting people so how about we kiss and make up ?

As has been mentioned, this subject comes up about once a month or so. I'm sure we all have our stories to tell on the thought. Here is mine.

I like to write and the first year I was here and the halloween writing contest came up I decided to write a story where the mods and staff pick me up and yes, they are agents and have been monitoring my thoughts on the board etc, etc, etc....The only problem was I really wasn't sure just how to find out the names of all the mods. I wanted to pick certain names to incorporate into the story. I ended up not writing it.

I give thanks to the creator of all things now that I didn't write that story. Every time the subject even comes up now I cringe for the person who authors the thread.

It has passed thru every members mind i'm sure. It is not true and I feel sympathy for those who go beyond the simple thought and actually put it out there once again. It was a mistake, I understand and since you wanted to kiss and make up...

smoochie, smoochie, smoochie....

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Just watching this as it unfolds.
Cautious proverb here: Know how far one can go, then turn around.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
*Grabs a handful of Seek's poped corn*
Want a beer?

*Pops a squat next to Seekerof*

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join