It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28th September UFO snapped at Mount Comfort Airshow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This to me is very interesting, purely for the fact that the object in question has a very distinct shape and although it's some distance away it's a good image all the same.

They do like to make an appearence at such events don't they?

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Nice one actually... I like how it recembles lots of the older pictures out there, with the 'cockpit' on top of the disc-shaped object.

Still makes me wonder why it should have that weird angle..

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
it could be an old style ship.

if they evolve their ships but sent long range UFOs out and the crew were in suspended animation then they would still be using what we call old style ships for this. as nwer faster ships have been developed they have sent them to earth as they are faster but the Sus animtion crews would not know about this.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Yes i have trouble with the angle as well, i have seen that in other images and it doesn't look right but who knows?, maybe that's just the way they fly?!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
That does look like the classic "disc" of old. Also, the angle just reminds me of some of the older pics we have all seen over a farm or something of that nature.

Nice one!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yeah, that one's a real treat... thanx for posting... takes me back... and puts me in mind of the 1960's TV show The Invaders... darn similar silhouette. Also reminds me a bit of the Vril or Hanibu (sorry if it botched the spelling) "shapes" a bit from the Thule archives. Why there, why then ? Never seen a photo of that silhouette at any angle other than level to my best recollection.

Thanx,

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Lazar said that part of the propultion system required the craft to go on its side, in an interview with him. It also appears like the "top hat" model he describes

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thats an interesting photo.

Some would say that the streak you are seeing is an insect caught flying during the exposure, with the 'rod' being the body and the top part being the wing beat.

But personally, I dont know what it is. Thanks for pointing out the photo.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Could be that the craft is performing a dive manuever. Nonetheless, nice find. I'd like to hear what the debunkers have to say about it.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i think it is a hat thrown in the air during applause for a particularly fancy manuever.

but seriously, were there reports of other people seeing it? i mean with all those heads pointed to the sky something like that shouldnt be too hard to miss. or was it one of those" wowzers, i developed my film and there it was!"

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I get your hat thrown in the air idea but to get it that high i think the six million dollar man would have has to have chucked it up that far....

Unless the pilots cowboy hat fell off doing a difficult roll

Nah I really think that the guy caught something good here and i do recall the description from Bob Lazar stating that the crafts he worked on flew in that formation sideways. I genuinely think that this is a really important incident, maybe we can get a higher resolution image so we can analyse it a bit better apart from just zooming in. I'll look into it....

new topics

top topics

join