It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor Accuses Dick Cheney of orchestrating 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
DId anyone see this interview on fox? It happened about 2 hrs ago and I haven't been able to find anything about it on foxnews.com. Let me know, I wsa surprised to see it on the news to tell you the truth. Of course though, whenever the professor would start explaining anything they would cut him off and ask him different questions. Then they ran a story about Terrel Owens right after it and the person being interviewd was making fun of the professor. It makes me mad that whenever someobdy starts explaining something that an anchor doesn't want to hear they will cut them off and make them look stupid. Anyways if anyone knows where to find it let me know. Thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hee hee...

That professor will be out of a job very very soon, i predict.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Hee hee...

1) He is retired
2) He has been on shows talking about this before.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I found the video link, his name was professor James Lawson from Vanderbilt University. He was interviewed on Hannity and Colmes, the video is called Dubious Defense under the section for Hannity and colmes, scroll down a bit and you will see it. www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

Hee hee...

1) He is retired
2) He has been on shows talking about this before.
He will be kicked out of the country?
Just kidding. thanks for the information. I should have read all the info before i hastily posted.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Hee hee...

Oops, and Cheney will possibly have something to do with that also, eh?

Oops x 2, the 'professor' is retired.

Ah well, I guess when he comes up disappearing, then Cheney will have had something to do with that....

Btw, my wife's car did not start this morning.
Must have been Bush or Cheney who "orchestrated" that. :shk:

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Seekerof,

I see your love for me has never died.
I dont care- i love you.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am glad that things like this are getting put on mainstream media, I mean a couple years ago this would have never been on fox, but I just hate how the anchors have an agenda right from the start and try and make people like this look like they are fools. I don't think I have once seen an interview like this on the mainstream media outlets where they actually let somebody explain there theories in full. They have to cut in and ask questions when somebody starts saying something that they do not want to hear. They also ask three or four questions all in one, and basically make him only answer yes or no, when it goes much deeper than that. Does anyone know of anymore interviews that have been on the mainstream like this?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
NOC
NOC

Yes, but they're always ridiculed and stopped short, yelled at and laughed off the shows.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
While I don't necessary believe either way that Cheney was calling the shots step by step, I was just pointing out how the anchors constantly cut people off and never let them explain things. I know they are asking him questions, but they ask such specific questions and want such a vague answer as yes or no, and while he tried to explain his reasoning behind it, they jump in and say well that was a yes or no question. I understand he was trying to say all he could in the little time his interview was going for because it is really hard especially with a subject of this nature, but i am just sick of anchors who only support there own beliefs. I hope there is more to come on this subject on the mainstream in the next couple weeks. I would like to see who else they interview and what they have to say.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Btw, my wife's car did not start this morning.
Must have been Bush or Cheney who "orchestrated" that. :shk:

seekerof,,

is your wife a war protester??
or a democrat??

~~~~~~~~~~~~
mod edit - fixed quote

[edit on 27-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeah right
is your wife a war protester??
or a democrat??

Personally, whats it matter?
Either way, it will undoubtedly be because Bush and Cheney ultimately orchestrated whether she is a protester or not or whether she is democrat or republican, right?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ah good old fetzer.

Speaking about important things, but doing it like the crazy ol man that he is.

Wheres my Fiber pills dagnabbit!

Bwah! damn kids! get off my lawn! 9/11 was the Inside Jobs! Turn down that racket!

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Fox only has these truth seekers on to ridicule and attempt to discredit them. They had Fetzer on not long ago on Shammity with Olie North. There claim was that Fetzer was teaching 9/11 truths as part of the curiculum at his college. They never let go of that false claim throughout the whole interview. Too typical!

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Of course though, whenever the professor would start explaining anything they would cut him off and ask him different questions. Then they ran a story about Terrel Owens right after it and the person being interviewd was making fun of the professor. It makes me mad that whenever someobdy starts explaining something that an anchor doesn't want to hear they will cut them off and make them look stupid. Anyways if anyone knows where to find it let me know. Thanks

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dick Cheney was involved in planning the 9/11 attack. He made a ton of money off of it that's for sure. And the problem with the media is that it is controlled by the Illuminati...so it's pretty tough to get any real truths out of them.....

The Illuminati also made plenty of money off of 9/11 and they still are making tons of money off of the war in Iraq. They have Dick Cheney in their pockets along with our president and many many more politicians.

Welcome to America!

[edit on 30-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

new topics

top topics

join