It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Atta's passport actually survive?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Then you are in the wrong thread. This thread is about Atta's passport.

Lol, SMH... Again, this is common knowledge, even know there has been some confusion in this thread.

Facts are important people.

The passport that was "found" in the area of the World Trade Center (twin towers) belonged to Satam al-Suqami.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Pic of passport

Atta's passport was "found" in his luggage that was "left behind" at the airport.

Geez.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I don't see how it's a miracle considering it was in the cockpit far ahead of the fuel.

You, nor anybody else has proof where the location of the passport was if it was on the plane.

To state otherwise is mis-info.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

You, nor anybody else has proof where the location of the passport was if it was on the plane.

You are suggesting that someone placed the passport where it would be found.
Show us one piece of evidence that supports your idea.

That's a kin to saying:
"Officer someone must have placed that knife in my hand while I was asleep and then used it 5 miles away."

I'll bet I can show you proof that that person got onto that plane and that plane hit the building.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
neutronflux ASCE Pentagon Performance report claims column 10 and column 11 are missing. We know this to be false, as there is a photograph online showing those columns are not missing.

Then you got the FDR data that places the plane north of the Navy Annex after it did the loop turn. This means the plane could not have hit the 5 light poles from the Southward approach.
edit on 23-4-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

You are like the one hit wonders of the truth movement talking points. Brief moment of false arguments pushed away by the light of facts.

Keep using the oldies that were the next “smoking gun” that were repeatedly debunked. Could not withstand the test of time.

ERROR: 'Surviving Columns Preclude 757 Crash'

911review.com...

It should be noted that none of the photographs provide a very clear view of this object. As with the leaning objects on the first floor, it is an error to assume that this object is the remains of a column. It is possible it is the remains of the (steel-reinforced concrete) column, such as pieces of steel rebar, in which case it might have pivoted as the plane entered the building, and then fallen back into a vertical position.

edit on 23-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 23-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added test of time

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I am still waiting on someone to debunk the greys actual crashed cloaked UFOS into the towers. The towers only fell down when the invisible ships got unstuck. It’s amazing what innuendo can lead to if facts are ignored?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You want to go down the FDR path? Can you cite a source to back your claim? Because there is a paper titled:

Flight AA77 on 9/11: New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon
Frank Legge, (B.Sc.(Hons.), Ph.D.) and Warren Stutt, ( B.Sc.(Hons.) Comp. Sci.) January 2011
www.journalof911studies.com...

I would think you would research both sides of a truth movement talking point to at least understand the counter argument?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You are suggesting that someone placed the passport where it would be found.

All I'm saying is, IF the passport was on the plane, nobody knows where it was on the plane. You said it was in the cockpit, that is an assumption you are trying to pass off as a fact.

I'll bet I can show you proof that that person got onto that plane and that plane hit the building.

The only thing proven 100% is that a plane struck each tower.

Can you prove that the passport "found" was on the plane?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
See it this way.....yea right within minutes of the happening.....sidewalk passer by experts of every type and influence was on the tv explaining just yes...how logical it is overlayed on their narrative

THEN as soon as each one experted the hail out of that bit of the newscast another sonofavitchin somebody on the sidewalk......easing and steering the logic

they found 11 passports i heard....6 anyway with Saudi dudes

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Sure. Miracle passports, citizens nonchalantly ambling around with their hands in their pockets looking for clues in the rubble.

Because a passport has a clearly defined size, shape and color with fancy gold printing on it - lying on a street it is alien to that environment

Someone looking down will notice that it doesn't belong, putting 2 and 2 together will surmise that it probably had
something to do with that plane which hit the building and might be of some importance

Same with other pieces of paper picked up from the street, flight manifest from American 11 and pieces of mail
from the cargo hold. They did not belong there and people picked them up believing were important

(Hijacker Satam M. A. al-Suqami's) passport was recovered by NYPD Detective Yuk H. Chin from a male passerby in a business suit, about 30 years old. The passerby left before being identified, while debris was falling from WTC 2. The tower collapsed shortly afterwards. The detective then gave the passport to the FBI on 9/11

Michael Sheehan

On the street, standing in a shower of office paper and the siding from the building, he found a piece of paper. It was an airliner's itinerary, listing information about a flight from Boston to Los Angeles.

Along with the letter was a note: ''To whom it may concern. This was found floating around the street in downtown New York. I am sorry if you suffered any loss in this tragedy. Sincerely, a friend in New York!''

...Since then, Mrs. Snyder, a customer service representative at a grocery store, has discovered that she has one of only two pieces of mail known to have been recovered from the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center. At least one auction house has contacted her, saying she could sell the letter for tens of thousands of dollars.

people examining burned seat cushion from aircraft

sites.google.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You need motive to even apply evidence in context. What would the motive be to even plant the passport? It wasn’t key to any part of the investigation. Again, the passport is just an odd footnote in history.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You need motive to even apply evidence in context. What would the motive be to even plant the passport? It wasn’t key to any part of the investigation. Again, the passport is just an odd footnote in history.

It is not....it's...

It's the title of your thread

keep backchecking your continuity....

hey, how many passports were found...am I remembering wrong my brother?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

And crashes have a history of producing such instances as the WTC passport. Is that a false statement?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: neutronflux

It is not....it's...

It's the title of your thread

keep backchecking your continuity....

hey, how many passports were found...am I remembering wrong my brother?

So a passport survived as in other crashes? Do you even have a motive to why bother planting the passport in the first place? Or ever think for the planted theory, the passport was dropped by a person wanting to ensure the passport’s owner was remembered as a martyr?

I still think it was very likely the passport was in a carry on that ended up in the street. Then the carry on was opened while in the street.

Can you prove one theory over the other?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
neutronflux It's a column anyone who tries to dispute that it just trying to deflect attention away from the obvious.

The NTSB flight 77 FDR data simulation put the plane located north of the Navy Annex building. Plane is in wrong spot to hit 5 lightpoles ( Southward)

The information in that link you gave to me only talks about the plane passing by the Annex building with no position of the plane stated.
edit on 23-4-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

What don’t you get there is no evidence columns 10 and 11 were standing after flight 77 crashed. The truth movement used photos out of context or misinterpreted photos of hanging debris. Other photos prove the items you refer to are items hanging down and not touching the floor. I cannot even remember the last time the 10 and 11 column argument was used. It died long ago with simple pictures from different angles.

For the flight path, would you like to cite a source? Or how about you actually read the cited source below, and prove it is wrong with an actual constructed rebuttal to its listing of evidence?

Flight AA77 on 9/11: New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon
Frank Legge, (B.Sc.(Hons.), Ph.D.) and Warren Stutt, ( B.Sc.(Hons.) Comp. Sci.) January 2011

Previous analyses were further confounded by uncertainty of the position of the last data point; failure to consider possible calibration errors in the pressure altimeter data, caused by high speed and low altitude; and false information in the NTSB flight animation.
The recent complete decoding of the FDR file has enlarged and clarified the information available and has thereby enabled resolution of the contradictions. It is clear that this file supports the official account of the course of flight AA 77 and the consequent impact with the Pentagon. The file thus also supports the majority of eyewitness reports.

If flight 77 did not cause the damage at the pentagon, cite a more credible explanation back by credible physical evidence.

Telling half truths and using cherry picked photos out of context is not evidence something other than flight 77 caused the damage at the pentagon.

Sad to see you use “smoking guns” that were debunked long ago, and found wanting by the test of time. You have fallen trap to dubious “truth” sites that do not correct their narratives as items are debunked. Another nail in the coffin for the 9/11 truth movement’s credibility. For the truth movement, it’s about narrative. Not truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

A bunch of photos and pentagon column analysis. Enjoy.

Purpose of the Presentation • Illustrate the evidence supporting:
The Pentagon exterior wall had no reinforced concrete wall sections and had limited structural resistance to an ‘event’
A continuous opening exists in the first floor of the Pentagon façade that is approximately 100 feet wide and extends from column 8 to column 18.
www.hopeoutloud.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
neutronflux

Flight 77 plane heading North of the Annex. This is the flight path. Explain how the plane heading north could knock down 5 light poles (southward?)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Still off topic for this thread but that always seems to happen in this forum.

The simple answer to the question though is that the pic you show comes from a hastily prepared animation of the FDR data and a small detail was overlooked
IE The FDR bearing data is magnetic orientation but the map view it's overlaid on is aligned to true north and the difference between the two was 11 degrees at that latitude, longitude and time. An 11 degree correction puts the plane on the other side of the annex taking it right through those contested light poles. All you need is the FDR data, map and a protractor to prove it for yourself.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

What did you not get about:

and false information in the NTSB flight animation.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join