It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the end of your freedom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
"DUH! Habeas Corpus only applies to citizens of the United States."-RRconservative

Not any more, it doesn't

"The Geneva Convention only applies to countries."-RRconservative

Apparently, not this one

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
ok,ok,

it seems that maybe our government would not,
come after us like hitler did,,

BUT................

all the laws are now "in place"
to do so LEGALLY

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
yep just like i said,

and now here's bush's "october surprise"

"bush declares martial law"

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
exactly like this..........

#1 republicans keep their positions, even though 2/3 rds of pepole,
want them out

#2 everyone protests.

#3 there are riots.

#4 bush declares martial law..

#5 everyone who is NOT on his republican list (book of life) , gets rounded up,
and they disappear,
labeled as "suspected terrorists" (he has that power now)

#6 you WILL BE separated from your children (they will be at school)

#7 you will be shackled in a railroad car

#8 you will be held in a detention camp doing hard labor

#9 you will be executed!!!!

#10 the end!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
First I would like to state that I respect your right to voice your opinion, yeah right, but I must concur.

It first amazes me that you decide say that Bush is going to put you in detention camps...
Don't falter yourself.

I just can't comprehend how you guys, people of genius, people trying to protect freedom, can fall for the simplest of propaganda. This is the OLDEST trick in the book. In fact, I would'nt even give it the dignity of defining it as "trick".
Someone doesn't agree with the President.
(Just so you know i'm not targeting you, yeah right.)
So they go on a campign.
Against Bush.
They slide stories.
(The Media is BENT on getting a story, I seroiusly think that they wouldn't be bought of so easily)
And I don't condone how Bush messed up.
But, For Godsakes (For whatever you belive in) Show some respect and show some dignity!!
He wouldn't have made it to office
if he were really that stupid. ( I've seen things compare him to a monkey; What does that say to normal American people. Well, I'l tell ya
"You guys are stupid for selcting someone who proclaimed the best intentions"
I'm sure after what Kerry said totally puts it in perpective to Republicans. Rep.s took Bush's side because he had more strength than Kerry. A more solidified view. Kerry just wasn't as sure; Back in 2003, ((was it?can't recall.)) If you asked A democrat what Kerry's Stance on the war was and you could get 3 different views. Bush's followers were alittle more clear, IMO)

It Seems like every thread, every site, every goddamn Pop-Up, It makes fun of the PRESIDENT of the US! You who call yourselves Patriots???He may be an Idiot be show respect!! He did'nt make it there on bribes alone!!
Seroiusly, It hurts more to see Democrats (Respectable people!!!) Fall into a sense of Anti-Americanism. And I know that Democrats aren't sole operators in this machine either. I know that republicans are just as guilty. And I don't condone that either.

Sigh* What I'm trying to say is regardless of political status you should except who goes into office. If you don't like it then DO something about it instead of starting a "Dirt" Campign and doing stupid useless potshots at YOUR own President.

Basically, Republican or Democrat, Have faith in YOUR democracy.
Don't like something; Make money, Run Change it.
If your poor, Inspire the Masses.
Becasue if it is really that bad, You will have comrades.
What I'm trying to say is, just be
Be a...
Patriot.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It is patriotic to look at what doesn't work in our govt and try to change it. If you see it as criticism, yes, it is and it's a good thing. Otherwise, we are like subjects of a monarch - don't complain and just accept whatever the leader does. THat's just plain wrong and it is the duty of every American to try to preserve the hertiage left us by our Founding Fathers, who also gave us a way to address grievances.

How is being blindly loyal being a patriot or a good citizen? It isn't, because if we all did that, we'd be letting our elected officials get away with whatever they want. Remember, power corrupts and those we elect are not immune from it.

Habeas Corpus and the posse comitatus act were put in the Constitution to protect the American people. They have now been legislated out of our legal system, i.e. they don't exist any more! How is that patriotic to undo 1,000 years of legal progress of humanity and to directly go against the Constitution? THe president took an oath to defend the Constitution. This is also the same prez who once said "The Constitution is just a goddamned piece of paper!" This admin is tearing apart our Constitution and our freedoms. As a patriot, I refuse to go along with the dismantling of our great American values.

And nowhere has anyone even suggested giving rights to any terrorists. That's just ignorant, misleading and twisted.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join