It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Country has the Most Afterlife Power?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The USA has the most earthlife power. But futility exists in earthly ambitions. But never in Heavenly ambitions.

Maybe Mozambique and Ethiopia are the nations with the most Afterlife power. And the Afterlife is the Utimate Power.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello GreatTECH,

Your post seems a little ambiguous, but could you be implying that due to the culture of poverty which exists in Mozambique and Ethiopia, "...Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God" that they may have a greater spiritual likelyhood of finding salvation, hence afterlife power, when compared to a more prosperous nation like America?

Kindest regards.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Human beings often misestimate the Spiritual power of other human beings.

"As often as you did it to one of the least of My brothers and sisters, you did it to Me." Matthew 25:40

Lug

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Does the afterlife have countries? Does the afterlife have worlds? Is the body still intact?

I doubt all of that.

All individuals, no matter where they exist on this spinning ball, have equal spirit.

It shouldn't make any difference if you live in the lap of luxury or in the most meagre and desperate of situations.

What makes the difference is how you live your life and how you affect those others you come into contact with.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lug
What makes the difference is how you live your life and how you affect those others you come into contact with.

An Equilibrium is waiting for all of us: no matter whether in thought, thoughts posed for speaking, thoughts posed for writing, or thoughts posed for action. It is my experience that many humans do not believe this occurs fast enough. But it does with the required amount of the virtue, patience. God loves all, even if it is not consciously recognized by each being at all times.

Lug

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
An Equilibrium is waiting for all of us: no matter whether in thought, thoughts posed for speaking, thoughts posed for writing, or thoughts posed for action.

A fine thought. The Grand Equilibrium. Although I am of the opinion that it is rather with us always than 'waiting for us'. We are, within our lives, as capable to affect our equilibrium as would the Grand Inquisitor judge the life lived from beyond the grave. Thoughts are the fore-runners of intention, weighed in the scales of our conscience, and yet we may sometimes ignore our conscience, the knowledge between what is good or bad, and proceed with what is profitable or expedient. In that way, we are our own Grand Inquisitors.

It is my experience that many humans do not believe this occurs fast enough. But it does with the required amount of the virtue, patience. God loves all, even if it is not consciously recognized by each being at all times.

Well said.

God does love us all and God is love. What we consciously are aware of is, at best, a fleeting thing, as you stated. The more we become attuned to our spiritualty, the less unconsciously we act on our impulses, duly reflect more on our intentions and then act in the best interest of our fellow humans.

As to not occuring fast enough, perhaps I have misunderstood, but I consider it happens instantaneously.

edited for error in BB code

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Lug]

top topics

join