It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do u be a Freemason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
hello all am an old member but now wiv a new name and was wondering if anyone had figured out how to become one yet. soz if this is in wrong bored, i havent been here in a while.

by the way could some one gimme a good link to some freemason info, i cant find anything decent really but maybe a just not lookin hard enough

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoBoLT
hello all am an old member but now wiv a new name and was wondering if anyone had figured out how to become one yet. soz if this is in wrong bored, i havent been here in a while.

by the way could some one gimme a good link to some freemason info, i cant find anything decent really but maybe a just not lookin hard enough

well your not looking hard enough. You tried reading the topics on here or tried to searching on google??
Just search "freemason" on here and you will find a # load of posts

[Edited on 7-11-2003 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
nahh am sure av done that...
bah maybe av got some sort ov filter on

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Go to any Masonic lodge and tell them you're interested in joining. Someone will contact you.

Pay dues, and join. It's that easy.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
really when i was into the site people didnt know things like that then i found counter strike and havent been here for a while... so much has changed

and is dragonrider banned for real or am i seeing things

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Byrd spoke the truth, one grandfather stopped paying dues, another still pays...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
errr.. by the way can some 1 tell me what happened to dragonrider pls

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A good way to get info on freemasons is to go to a used bookstore. My city has many and they often stock books from past members. Not that you will get the 33rd degree stuff but it is a start.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
thats good and all but does any one hav a link to a good site wiv alot of dierect info cus my serching is coming out wiv crap tbh

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Don't forget, that by joining, you have to be subject to initiation rites. It does get pretty nasty sometimes, but it's all fake, just to scare you.

Here's some info on it.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...
www.workingtools.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerat
Don't forget, that by joining, you have to be subject to initiation rites. It does get pretty nasty sometimes, but it's all fake, just to scare you.

I never met anyone who was scared by any Masonic initiation. Why were you scared, Saucerat?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Why is this in this section? Please keep this stuff in the "secret societies" forum. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

I never met anyone who was scared by any Masonic initiation. Why were you scared, Saucerat?

Actually, I've never joined the Freemasons, but I've considered doing it, just for sake of having the title of being a Freemason and a chance at the Masonic Lodge award.

The initiation rites are very strange. Basically, all they do is try to intimidate you (I guess the scare is a bit too much) to see if you have to guts to get in, and to keep out the wimps. Of course, they blindfold you while you go though all the stunts to keep it "real".

Some of them are really cruel. For example, one of the members says that the soon-to-be-Mason is thirsty. Another member says that there is no water available, so they must make water. Several members urinate into a bowl, making sure that the initiatee hears. They then hand him a bowl of salty, warm WATER, which he is forced to drink.

There are also punishments for unwilling initiatees. Hes bound, and taken to a secret meeting place. Other members make gagging and coughing sounds around him. One of htem opens his mouth and plops a raw oyster in.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You have to be born a Freemason or save a Freemasons life to become one...... or was that the Stonecutters???

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
yeah simpsons stonecutters

ta 4 the links by the way they were very intresting

and soz 4 putting this in here
i havent been here 4 a while and wasnt sure

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Freemasons are a bunch of bastards, why would anyone WANT to join ?

They invite you to join if they can get something out of you. If you work in a job that you are in a position to rig things, grant favors to mates, steal, cover things up, and so on they will INVITE you to join.

So if you are a policeman, work in a bank, or insurance office, you are set. If you work as a factory hand, or in a kitchen, or something similar they will not even want to know you.

To cheat, steal, and lie, to protect brother masons is the essence of Freemasonry. Fraud, deception and secrecy is what it is all about.

new topics

top topics

join