It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever seen a B2 ? This guy hasn't ! (Video ) !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hey , this is an amature footage of a B-2 Steath Bomber . Lucky footage too , I mean , how often do you see military planes passing by like that ? Specially one so especial like a B2 . I'm guessing is the also the first time the guy in the video ever saw a B2 . Ha ha ha ha , he's reaction is just hilarious !

here's the link : "WTF is that ?"

PS: *The footage contain offensive language*

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Fanatic]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
lmao, hey just so you don't get in trouble you should include a disclaimer saying that theres cursing in the video
I think its funny lol and the footage is impressive, great find

Haha and i just noticed, its under UFO's.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by sympthons_WDF]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yeah that guy is definantly some sort of retard. What he hasn't seen any contemporary culture lately? Homeless vagabond refugee kids in Sudan even know that it's a stealth bomber. Tard. Total Tard.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Come on!

How can someone be so dumb?

It's a B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber! I thought the B-2 Spirit was one of the easiest military aircraft to recognize. Hmm, see what I know.

Tim

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
That's funny! I wonder WTF that guy's been watching to think that was a UFO.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Too funny.

I have seen B-2 a couple of times. Once I saw two pass overhead for a airshow flyby. What really impressed me about the planes was its cross section. Till it gets right over you it looks pretty darn small and quiet too. When you see one side on rather than it's underbelly, you really can appreciate the design of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
We had one fly over our house last year on it's way to a air show in our area. Very impressive but it was not quiet, it was loud as hell.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
We had one fly over our house last year on it's way to a air show in our area. Very impressive but it was not quiet, it was loud as hell.

Yeah, it wasn't silent in the video either. It's just matter of using the engine in an other way. I bet it can be much more silent. They just wanted to impress the crowd.

But that video was, how should I put it -> "
"

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ok, even if you have never seen a B-2 (not everyone is into military aircraft) the engine noise plus the shape should tell you that it's at least a manmade aircraft, at which point a simple "Hmm... I wonder what type of aircraft that is?" would suffice. However this guy went above and beyond the call of duty, acting the way someone from the middle ages would react if they saw a B-2 fly over their head.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It would be even funnier if we found out he was at an air show

WTF! Aaaah! OMG!

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Ok, even if you have never seen a B-2 (not everyone is into military aircraft) the engine noise plus the shape should tell you that it's at least a manmade aircraft, at which point a simple "Hmm... I wonder what type of aircraft that is?" would suffice. However this guy went above and beyond the call of duty, acting the way someone from the middle ages would react if they saw a B-2 fly over their head.

Yes, but it can be more silenter than that right?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN
Yes, but it can be more silenter than that right?

Sure it can be more silent depending on the engine setting and flight profile but at that angle it would still be heard. Just one more thing to add, the way it flies should also be a big clue that's it s just a "normal" aircraft.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Although you can hear the B2's engiens they're still really quiet. Realisticly you wouldn't hear em until the bombs were already falling. At every air show the B2 is dead quiet until it's right over you and once it's past, but it doesn't have that gut tearing low end ripping sound that other bombers and fighters have.

The guy did sound like some moron from the middle ages seeing anything unatural fly. Plus the dudes voice sounds like he's a little bit on the slowside anyways. Suprised he could walk,talk and videotape at the same time. Unless his parents have the camera strapped to the side of his retard helmet.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Although you can hear the B2's engiens they're still really quiet. Realisticly you wouldn't hear em until the bombs were already falling. At every air show the B2 is dead quiet until it's right over you and once it's past,

Thanks for the backup on the B2 being quiet. I was starting to doubt my recollections. I'm sure if it wants to it can be loud, but for the most part it is "stealth" in many aspects. Like I said in daylight till it comes rather close it looks much smaller and quieter than a plane of that size should. Plus they just look cool flying out there.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yeah if you see them from a distance and from the side and not underbelly they are do disappear into a thin line. Also the underside is pretty flat, not literally but you know what I mean, would be pretty easy to ammend the aircraft with those camo color changing chameleon paints, plates or what ever they are. Plus they put stuff in the fuel or exhaust that ionises or something the exhaust so that it doesn't show up as well on infered. Stealth in many ways, but probably way not current generation, that stuff should be really interesting. They do look dope flying. They are a lot more manuverable than they look too. The one at the Edwards Air Force Base airshow buzzes the line of cars waiting for the gate to open in the morning and the thing does loops, and barrel roles.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It seems that the guy found out for himself that it was a B-2, check out the full title of the video clip.

Anyways, one of the guys there commented saying that the B-2 was a copy of Nazi UFO technology. He couldn't be more wrong.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Guys, go look this word up...

Sarcasm

wow

new topics

top topics

join