Valhall >> The Evidence of Terral's Anti-Christ Teachings: Christ's prediction of the evil one who will snatch away the message of the
kingdom of God:
Why is it that every time I receive replies from any “scholar” on this Board that they have every appearance of being an idiot? This one here
quotes many verses using no commentary, but refuses to quote one word I said anywhere! Is that throwing effort after foolishness or what? This
contemptuous woman has been “Terral Bashing” with the approval of our Mods for page after page of this ‘Rapture’ thread. Why do some of us
receive three warnings for a single offense to have 1500 ATS points removed AND have five threads sent down to BTS, when the privileged among us can
get away with character assassination in flaming post after flaming post and nobody does a cotton picking thing????
I cannot defend my original statements, because little Miss Priss here never quotes anything. She quotes parables from the Four Gospels, but offers
no evidence that she even begins to understand what is being taught. Does any of this have anything to do with the Rapture Topic? No. She is
misusing this thread to continue her “Terral Bashing Campaign” unhindered by our Moderators who appear to be paying no attention at all. How are
we supposed to have a Rapture debate for the benefit of unbiased third party readers and judges, when the playing field is turned upside down by all
of this “Terral Is The Antichrist” garbage? And this is the work of a “Writer / Scholar”?! Heh . . . The real conspiracy here is that a
privileged few are allowed to walk all over the COC guidelines and personally attack any member they like, while others among us must walk the
straight and narrow. What next?
Vallhall >> While Terral is pounding out another character-limit-bumping excuse for why he must not be seen as the Deceiver he is, I'll just
put up a couple of predictive scriptures on the direction all this anti-christ teaching is going:
Then she has the gall to plaster six verses of Revelation and again with NO COMMENTARY on what those things might mean. The funny thing is she
presents her latest blog entry on the “Hate-Mongerer” Topic like she is doing anything but. There is nothing like the pot trying to call the
kettle black! This lady would not be lowered to write in this way, if she could pen two solid paragraphs on any of these Bible Topics. How are sins
forgiven through her ‘one gospel?’ How do those believers receive the Holy Spirit? Are they under Mosaic Law or not? How are they justified?
She hasn’t the slightest clue. : 0 )
My Gospels Thread >> www.belowtopsecret.com...
No one has been saved by this gospel message for almost 2000 years. Our gospel for today is #2 below:
I. Gospel of the Kingdom (Matthew 4:23 , 9:35, 24:14, Acts 8:12). Gospel to the Circumcised. Galatians 2:7.
1. The good news that the ‘kingdom of heaven’ is ‘at hand’ (Matthew 3:2, 4:17, 10:7). i.e., ‘preaching the kingdom’ (Acts 20:25).
2. According to Prophecy; seen by the OT Prophets. Isaiah 40:3, Malachi 3:1.
3. Obtain eternal life by keeping the commandments. Matt. 19:16+17.
4. Water baptism (during confession) for the ‘forgiveness of sins.’ Mark 1:4, Acts 2:38. (John’s Baptism; Acts 19:3; name of the Father; John
1:6, 33, Matt. 28:19.)
5. Baptism in the ‘name of the Lord Jesus’ (Acts 8:16, 19:5), ‘name of the Son’ (Matthew 28:19)
6. Receive the Spirit through the baptism in the ‘name of the Holy Spirit’ (Matthew 28:19) through the laying of hands (Acts 8:17, 19:6).
7. Justified by ‘works and not by faith alone.’ James 2:20-24.
8. Kingdom disciples are under Mosaic Law (Matthew 5:18, James 2:10).
This is our “word of the cross” (1Cor. 1:18) gospel for today, apart from borrowing any works from Gospel #1 above.
II. Paul’s “my gospel” (Romans 2:16, 16:25, etc.). Gospel to the Uncircumcised. Galatians 2:7.
1. The gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24), the ‘word of the cross’ (1Corinthians 1:18).
2. According to the revelation of the Mystery; NOT seen by the OT prophets. Romans 16:25.
3. Saved by God’s grace through faith APART from works. Ephesians 2:8+9.
4. Sins forgiven through the redemption IN Christ (Romans 3:24) and His shed blood (Ephesians 1:7).
5. Our ‘one baptism’ (Eph. 4:5) is done by the ‘one Spirit’ (Ephesians 4:4) into the ‘one body’ (1Corinthians 12:13), which is into
“Christ’s body” (1Corinthians 12:27).
6. We receive the Spirit when hearing (Romans 10:17) and believing (Ephesians 1:13+14) Paul’s Gospel by ‘hearing with faith.’ Galatians 3:2.
7. We are justified by faith apart from works. Romans 4:4-6.
8. We are under grace and not under law. Romans 6:14.
John the Baptist, Christ and the Twelve all preached Gospel #1 above in the Four Gospels and Acts. Even Paul is ‘preaching the kingdom’ (Acts
20:25) to the disciples of Acts 19:1-6 like most everyone else in Acts. Is Christ preaching Himself crucified here?
“Now after John had been taken into custody, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, "The time is
fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel." Mark 1:14-15.
Well? No. Nobody here can prove that Jesus Christ is preaching our gospel above here in Mark 1 as the “gospel of God,” because He will not die
for anyone for another three years. So, what is this “gospel of God” that Christ Himself preached straight out of the box? His is preaching the
“gospel of the kingdom” (Matt. 4:23, 9:35, etc.). Paul does not receive our gospel above, until after the start of Acts 9! Does John the Baptist
preach the forgiveness of sins through Christ’s shed blood (Eph. 1:7) to start the Four Gospels? No.
"John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. And all the country of
Judea was going out to him, and all the people of Jerusalem; and they were being baptized by him in the Jordan River, confessing their sins." Mark
If Satan had known about our gospel above, he would have never crucified the Lord of Glory (1Cor. 2:6-8). Ms. Valhall here does NOT even know the
difference and everything she posts on this topic reveals her IGNORANCE to ‘the truth’ (2Thes. 2:10-12) of this Gospel Topic.
In Christ Jesus,