It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Spaceships Orbiting The Sun??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by Jinni
The UFO type objects are massive asteroidsand the laser beams are bits that have come of and sucked in by the sun. The slow 'shutter' causes the beam effect. The beam is brighter more away from the sun because...beacause...???

Massive asteroids! Hmmm...Possible, but my question is why haven't these been cataloged and given a name as most of the asteroids have? Some as small as a few hundred meters have been given names. These ones are thousands of miles 'long'!!! So what the heck....? Therefore, it seems that these are either CCD glitches or....huge spaceships?

Cheers!

Well, I went to the SOHO site and downloaded the last 10 images. Here's what appeared in one of them:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

2008-11-07 06:19

Look at the bottom and you will see something horizontal. This isn't visible in any pictures taken later in the day. Perhaps that's another clue.

It does seem like an anomalie but sometimes people perceive information in the way they want and not the way it is supposed to.

The idea of massive intergalatic thousand miles long spaceships operating so close to the sun have battles with each other AND the sun sounds a bit far fetched. Although I have to admit the pics do look like it though!

I'm going to believe in the story by SOHO for now...

P.S. Oh and I DO believe in UFO's - I've seen it myself and the evidence today is overwhelming. So not a septic skeptic.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Here it is resized. There are two of them here. There's also one on the left of the sun..

Notice the strange cube shape? Camera glitch? Stars? Comets? Or just huge space craft?

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by Jinni

Here it is resized. There are two of them here. There's also one on the left of the sun..

Notice the strange cube shape? Camera glitch? Stars? Comets? Or just huge space craft?

Cheers!

You've resized the image but you have run some post-processing filters and now it looks like something else!

Here is the information resized without filters:

If you look closely there seems to be a faint thick lne going from the object back to the sun. Perhaps this is a piece of the sun being ejected into space only to come back again because of the gravitational pull.

This is another theory...

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Jinni]

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I searched ATS to see if this vid has been posted but couldn't find anything.

UFOs in the orbit of the Sun - Review activity for February 5, 2012 (HQ)

I'm curious to know if these objects, that look like spacecraft, in the video, look much bigger than they did in the old ones I've seen (still looking for examples to compare).

Are they getting closer, is that why they're appear larger and more defined?

Astar

ETA: Okay, I found a couple of comparisons from older vids of "UFOs orbiting the Sun"....

Jan 30, 2011
UFO - Nasa Censoring Object On Stereo Website.

UFOs STILL orbiting THE SUN - SEPTEMBER 2011

edit on 8-2-2012 by Antoniastar because: I was abducted.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Reminds me of the ship Destiny from Stargate Universe that traveled through stars in order to recharge itself HA

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by maidenforce19

Very interesting maidenforce. I've not had the pleasure of viewing Stargate Universe, well once and only for a brief time, in a laundry mat. If I was actually there to do laundry I might have watched the whole show. As it were, I was there to borrow the restroom.

Anywho, a ship named Destiny tooting around the Universe. Well okay.

How convenient the coincidence(?) between SU and "the return of the gods". It would fit perfectly especially if these guys were orbiting a "dead star".

HA!

Nice work.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Eh?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hey Jinni, I think you forgot this one.

The object looks like it's got its dark side towards the telescope which means it's closer to us.. It might be a protuberance getting out or a asteroid getting in... or it might be Mercury. It's dense enough to block the sun though. I hope there's no forum-version of death penalty for posting 5 years late.

Cheers.
edit on 16-7-2013 by InSolace because: image added

edit on 16-7-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join