It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Spaceships Orbiting The Sun??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Dont forget this image.

img207.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiFtEeN
Dont forget this image.

img207.imageshack.us...

Yeah, FiFtEeN! I haven't forgotten this pic and the other one you posted in another thread of yours. I can't believe this is a CCD glitch. A malfunction or image bleed would not produce images such as these. I wonder what ArMaP has to say about it? He's the guy who explains things in a sensible way and not like some others who spew garbage which doesn't make one any wiser!

Cheers! And keep lookin'! The truth is out there!

[edit on 16-10-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by FiFtEeN
Dont forget this image.

img207.imageshack.us...

Yeah, FiFtEeN! I haven't forgotten this pic and the other one you posted in another thread of yours. I can't believe this is a CCD glitch. A malfunction or image bleed would not produce images such as these. I wonder what ArMaP has to say about it? He's the guy who explains things in a sensible way and not like some others who spew garbage which doesn't make one any wiser!

Cheers! And keep lookin'! The truth is out there!

[edit on 16-10-2007 by mikesingh]
Mike, i've even sent an U2U to another member, asking him to contribute to that thread. I hope too that ArMaP will say us his opinion about it. Anyway, that one, (the one you posted now in the quote) is much more interesting than the other one, IMHO.

[edit on 16/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Mike Anyway, that one, (the one you posted now in the quote) is much more interesting than the other one, IMHO.

Internos, did you mean this pic? This one was posted by Truth2U and filter enhanced by me to accentuate certain aspects....

Now what the devil is it???
Like laser beams from a UFO!!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Mike Anyway, that one, (the one you posted now in the quote) is much more interesting than the other one, IMHO.

Internos, did you mean this pic? This one was posted by Truth2U and filter enhanced by me to accentuate certain aspects....

Cheers!

No, i mean this one

This one, which you posted now, is also interesting: it looks that the object is somehow interacting with the sun, and i'll be interested in an explanation. I have no idea of what it could be

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
There is another laser beam looking picture up right now.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Not sure how to capture them though, but if you take a look it could still be there.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
A very easy way to save interesting pictures on any Web page is to place the mouse cursor directly on the picture, click the right mouse button and select a suitable command like "save picture as...". The exact command depends on the operating system you're using, but it should be roughly the same on Windows, Mac and Linux (which I'm using, btw).

I encourage everyone to do this whenever you see a peculiar image worth discussing. As many of us know, the most interesting pics tend to disappear from the original Web sites if they cause too much interest and uncomfortable questions...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
could it be stellar matter? Don't forget the distance involved...so the image would not be as clear as we would like

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jickler
could it be stellar matter? Don't forget the distance involved...so the image would not be as clear as we would like

Stellar matter like...? Remember some of those 'objects' are a few thousand miles in length. So the question is why haven't they been mapped as asteroids or comets and cataloged as such?

So either they are CCD glitches OR unidentified objects that NASA/ESA wants to hide!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It cannot be a comet for the simple reason that the direction of the tail is not what it should be.

Why can't it be a comet? Comet's usually have two tails -- the ion tail and the dust tail. It's the ion tail (which are usually not so distinct) which points away from the Sun. The dust tail usually trails behind in the same trajectory as the path of the comet.

As for the other object, yup, I agree, they're UFOs -- Unidentified Frying Objects

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
this started at least 8 years ago and is and old strory i have heaps of old photos of very strange objects moving around and across the sun, soho has different cammeras and different objects, anomalities, are seen, these are no comets, i gave up studying them many years ago after i came to the conclution that it was man made machines bombing the sun as to control it, maybe make it brighter are cooler than usual. the videos showed roundish dots, ufo's moving asymetricly and making explotions benath on the sun.
nice to see a very old subject resurface, i will try to find some of my own pics, but i also advise folks just to go into the soho website and see for themself...
note a lot of timeframes (the pictures are stamped) are missing and you have to imagine how the sun moves, acts in the missing frames... but even manipulated by censorship the nearlive photos show a lot of ???

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Cheers!

Actually if you look at the angle of the so-called "lasers" it is almost perfect to the angle of darkness that exists just a little bit to the right of it. This actually could be the cause for those angles, just a little glare :-)

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Swamp Gas.
That's my story and I'm stic...clinging...to it.

Anyone else alarmed at the possibility of an alien dogfight?
Could they be fighting over who controls us?

Weird.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Huge Alien Spaceships Orbiting The Sun??

Oh, it's not only the Sun, I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

Hi sky! That's interesting. Can you salvage some of those pics and post them here?

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well, is there any BBQ on with Out Us?

btw. Intresting Things ! (and Intresting Thread ofc)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed, cant make up my mind about it though, it certainly doesnt look like a natural rock formation, odd.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sir_Nukem

Good find Nukem!
Here's the zoom. Looks like something disintegrating out there. It must be absolutely huge - probably a few thousand miles long!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'm really shocked at these pics!

It seems that NASA software anomalies happen to create UFO shape objects with laser firing.

Hmmm... if they ARE aliens then is the recent climate (which has been attributed to CHANGES IN THE SUN) being caused by THEM!

The reason I say THEM is because I find it hard to believe that humans could create a spaceship thousands of miles long and operating so close to the Sun!

The wording on

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

seems fishy too but it is possible.

I get the feeling that they would say the same about terrestrial UFO footage if people didn't have camcorders, phones etc.

I'd like to see more about what is going on here.

Furthermore - laser beams could be created by the signal delay (shutter speed) - if an object such as an asteroid gets sucked in by the sun.

My ONLY explaination is this:

The UFO type objects are massive asteroids and the laser beams are bits that have come of and sucked in by the sun. The slow 'shutter' causes the beam effect. The beam is brighter more away from the sun because...beacause...???

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
The UFO type objects are massive asteroidsand the laser beams are bits that have come of and sucked in by the sun. The slow 'shutter' causes the beam effect. The beam is brighter more away from the sun because...beacause...???

Massive asteroids! Hmmm...Possible, but my question is why haven't these been cataloged and given a name as most of the asteroids have? Some as small as a few hundred meters have been given names. These ones are thousands of miles 'long'!!! So what the heck....? Therefore, it seems that these are either CCD glitches or....huge spaceships?

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join