It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Spaceships Orbiting The Sun??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
After an excellent discussion with you guys on my previous thread, Alien Objects Orbiting Saturn's Rings?? where many of you had posted some fantastic pictures and posts, I thought it was time to show you some mind-boggling images of HUGE 'unidentified spaceships' orbiting the sun! And it does resemble the starship, 'Enterprise' from Star Trek'!! (But thousands of times bigger!!)

I must give full credit to Lizz Edwards of I Wonder Productions who has pored over the photographs taken by SOHO/LASCO for over a year and come out with some incredible images of these gigantic objects. There are two types of ‘space ships’ here.

I leave it to you to decide whether they are orbiting rocks, asteroids, space junk, Mercury, Venus or whatever. As for me, I have an open mind but tend to veer to the conclusion that they are artificial and controlled by very advanced intelligences. If it’s true then all I can say is, ‘WOW’!!!

Lower Left (See arrow) and a slightly enlarged pic with the object at Upper left.

Enlargements of the object with colored filters.

Another enlargement. The shape is clearly visible.

This cylindrical object, thousands of miles long,
seems to be burning up. A malfunction?

(Check out Alien Objects Orbiting Saturn's Rings?? for more details on this cylindrical object).

The Sun Cruiser.

Courtesy: Lizz Edwards
I Wonder Productions

[edit on 27-9-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nice find mikesingh. It looks artificial to me, but hey, what do I know? NASA must have a good explanation...Mars you say?

Yeah, real close to the shape of Mars

But seriously, big credit to people like Lizz Edwards to take the time to sift through all these pictures. I know I appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wow great find, thats unbelivable. My first instinct would be to say thats its probebly an asteriod. But because the craft is symetrical in shape, i simply cannot. Now, it looks like it may be burning up, so possibly an accident. The size of the "sun cruiser" must be unimaginable. I hope more members will analyze the pics and formulate thier own ideas, and more knowldge will be shed on these amazing photos, as im not an expert

Great find.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by sympthons_WDF]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Astonishing find! Isn't it about time the government disclose extraterrestrial existance? Must be something keeping them from doing so..

As you can see, the shape is not at all distorted! Very real.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
From NASA....

Caption: Ever since launch, there's been a number of people who've claimed to have seen flying saucers and other esoteric objects in SOHO images. Although some of these supposed pictures of UFOs can seem quite intriguing, they have always turned out to have a quite ordinary cause when examined by experienced SOHO scientists. In recent days, we've been receiving so many questions and claims that we'd like to set the record straight: We've never seen anything that even suggests that there are UFOs "out there".
In the past we've been accused of "covering up" UFO evidence when we present our explanations, and of "refusing to comment" (or "clamming up") when we give up on somebody who won't accept our explanations. While we don't expect to convince everybody, we hope that this page (and links herein) can provide some information for the curious who want to investigate the claims on their own.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Also you can read this article from Bad Astronomy if you like.

www.badastronomy.com...

[edit on 27-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The sun eh? Hmmm, on another thread there was a sun-transit photo of ISS/STS-115 and a couple of anomalies at the 2 o'clock and 9 o'clock. The link came from Space Guy - try this and see if it corresponds with mikesingh's stuff... I dunno. Take a peek.

www.astrophoto.fr...

Victor K.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
The sun eh? Hmmm, on another thread there was a sun-transit photo of ISS/STS-115 and a couple of anaomalies at the 2 o'clock and 9 o'clock. The link came from Space Guy - try this and see if it corresponds with mikesingh's stuff... I dunno. Take a peek.

The link is invalid

Nevermind.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Good. Maybe they're coming to save us from ourselves!!!!!

I cant wait, frankly.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
The sun eh? Hmmm, on another thread there was a sun-transit photo of ISS/STS-115 and a couple of anomalies at the 2 o'clock and 9 o'clock. The link came from Space Guy - try this and see if it corresponds with mikesingh's stuff... I dunno. Take a peek.

www.astrophoto.fr...

Victor K.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

Ever heard of sunspots? Cause that's what those supposed anomolies are. Just a couple of plain ordinary sunspots. Cool pic though.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Some believe that this is a mothership of the lizards based in our solar system as place to operate from. It is in orbit around the sun as the sun is used as a portal of entry for space travel. I assume some kind of technology that negates the effect of heat is used here or ability to harness that energy for their purpose.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Does it have anything to do with Nasa's Spacecraft that orbits the Sun?

Stardust Spacecraft

This image shows the current positions and orbits of the STARDUST spacecraft and Comet Wild 2. The spacecraft's orbit around the Sun is shown in darker blue.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the NASA page's explanation involves oversampling through interpolation on pixels, where as Mike's images appear to retain the original pixel mapping without interpolation. Therefore, the NASA demonstration of making a UFO Is not relevant.

Of course, if Mike's pictures did interpolate, then that changes everything.

Mike, how were you zooming the SOHO pictures? Were you maintaining the original pixel resolution or did you allow it to increase as you zoomed in?

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Incidentally, I did a little dabbling work with the Hubble and it is indeed true that there are artefacts in CCDs. Especially those stuck sitting is space conditions and trying to be very sensitive. Also, charged particle effects on CCDs in space are fairly common, so that also sounds reasonable.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The only problem I have with the pictures of the sun ships is that most of them are horizontal. What are the odds that so many would be in perfect horizontal origion in relation to the satalite???

The total unlikelyhood to me means that most of them are in fact ccd overloads as NASA claims... Some of the non-horizontal ones can be explained as things such as meteorites, which again lessens the number of valid posibilities...

That's my feeling, others probably disagree...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The top picture resembles a similiar one at the ESA

ISS and Space Shuttle Atlantis in front of the sun

[edit on 28-9-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Mike, how were you zooming the SOHO pictures? Were you maintaining the original pixel resolution or did you allow it to increase as you zoomed in?

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

Ecto, that was fairly simple. I just re-adjusted the size of the pic by increasing the pixel count. That's it!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
And here is another desaturated image where the colours have been removed and converted to black and white.

According to Lizz Edwards: "I am still amazed that NASA says that this is a CCD glitch.
After 15 months of examining these films how can a glitch be so constant?"

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
FiFtEeN... those pictures are AMAZING!

I'd love to see these try and be debunked. I don't think it's possible, the pictures are so consistent with all the other ones.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnt
FiFtEeN... those pictures are AMAZING!

I'd love to see these try and be debunked. I don't think it's possible, the pictures are so consistent with all the other ones.

Thanks i look every day i have more but those are the best.
I agree very hard to debunk.
I still say we are not alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join