It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowboys' Terrell Owens Attempts Suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The extraordinarily talented wide receiver Terrell Owens attempted to committ suicide by overdosing on prescription pain medication. The eccentric Owens was rushed to the hospital where he is undergoing treatment.

www.msnbc.msn.com
DALLAS - Flamboyant Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens tried to kill himself by overdosing on pain medication, police said, even putting two more pills into his mouth after a friend intervened.

A Dallas police report released Wednesday morning said Owens told his friend “that he was depressed.” Details of the report were first released by WFAA-TV.

The friend, who is not identified in the report, “noticed that (his) prescription pain medication was empty and observed (Owens) putting two pills in his mouth,” the police report said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I just don't understand this man. I am a huge NFL fan, and am an Eagles fan. When T.O. came to Philadelphia, he was pretty much given the key to the city. He self destructed within one year, and brought the entire team down with him. He did similar stunts in San Francisco, and now with the Cowboys. This man has been touched by god with talents I only wish I had a small percentage of. He is a physical specimen, rich beyond belief. He can take advantage of everything that life has to offer. Why would this man attempt suicide? This obviously has to be a cry for help. I hope that he gets the help that he needs.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by lombozo]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
He just needs a hug, and a counsler.

new topics

join