It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

68 Things on Reagan The Repugnants Don't Want You to Know

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
Oh yes! The list of bad Reagan accomplishments. Give me a break, mang.

Here is a self-compiled list of things I personally remember about Reagan.

1) Most popular and well-liked Presidents of my era

2) Release of hostages (Nuff said)

3) Decline in terrorist attacks against the U.S. and it's interests abroad

4) Economy boom and jobs everywhere

5) Star Wars

Aren't these the things that are really important here? The balance of the domestic economy and the taming of the anti-Americans who have harmful intentions over seas?

After all, this is something that our former President failed miserably at doing.

i would remember that stuff but i was 5 when the 80's ended. but
good job.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
LOL Ture!

Hey, what is that Storm Trooper holding?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You see, Zion? The above post is example. Rather than attack the issues, the liberal attacks the people. This way, if you smear them well enough, you don't have to discuss the issues.

I agree 100%. Liberals are a funny breed of people.

Take a look at the indexing and referencing going on in Ann Coulter's books. You can't deny truth through documentation. Now look at some of your favorite Liberal books. Ever notice how they're a little thin in content? They usually amount to a bunch of "I think this and you should too" type stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Colonel...better stop while you can.......

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Dude-I know I'm a "Newbie", but this attack on Regean is uncalled for & harsh. I am bi-partisan. I vote issues, not parties.

But after Jimmy Carter & 23% interest rates (not to mention waiting in freakn' line for an hour to get gas) RR was a real breath of fresh air. Let's see.....

the "cold-war" ended-our hostages were released-you know, I could go on, but why bother?

Oh, and FYI-Regan did NOT have alzheimers in office. By knowing more about the disease than a care too (I have a family member dying of it right now), I can tell you it is IMPOSSIBLE for Regan to have had Alzheimers as long as the liberal press claims & still be alive.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyspiritguide

Oh, and FYI-Regan did NOT have alzheimers in office. By knowing more about the disease than a care too (I have a family member dying of it right now), I can tell you it is IMPOSSIBLE for Regan to have had Alzheimers as long as the liberal press claims & still be alive.

Dude--It happened. He was slow. He had the oncomigs of Alheizemers (sp). It wasn't full blown like it is now. Just accept it. I know how it feels when heroes get hurt but, on my side, I accept that my heores get hurt.....'

becasue we're all human.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well colonel still ignoring me?

I said that RR wasn't the president anyways, no more than Jimmy was.

So what are we fightin' for...?'

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
LOL Ture!

Hey, what is that Storm Trooper holding?

Its an ewok head on a platter.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ugh...where to begin...

Both sides have farked up incredibly. It is, of course, now easier to point the blame for failed opportunities whenever it is biting us in the arse. (See Clinton and G. W. Bush) To point to anyone party for the bad things in this country is asinine.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by Nerdling

What party relies on the poorly educated lower class and the child-minded super rich entertainers?

The Republicans, thats who

HA! BS! you guys have all the stoners and hippies vote for you guys, they are the ones who are child minded and dont know jack about #!

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by KrazyIvan]

I don't know why you say this? YOU are a prime example of what we're talking about. You have brought ZERO fact to prove ANY statement you have made. You jsut rely on the repugnant dogma for your voice. Its sad.

Once again...where is your proof col. I havn't seen anything here but your bleeding heart liberalist rhetoric. Perhaps if you would decide to come off your soap box to preach to the world on your slanted views of morality and repugnants then your comments would be well recieved. However, we have yet to see any proof of these fallous claims.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by Nerdling

What party relies on the poorly educated lower class and the child-minded super rich entertainers?

The Republicans, thats who

HA! BS! you guys have all the stoners and hippies vote for you guys, they are the ones who are child minded and dont know jack about #!

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by KrazyIvan]

I don't know why you say this? YOU are a prime example of what we're talking about. You have brought ZERO fact to prove ANY statement you have made. You jsut rely on the repugnant dogma for your voice. Its sad.

Once again...where is your proof col. I havn't seen anything here but your bleeding heart liberalist rhetoric. Perhaps if you would decide to come off your soap box to preach to the world on your slanted views of morality and repugnants then your comments would be well recieved. However, we have yet to see any proof of these fallous claims.

ive been harping on him about this for mounths to still no use. people like him [colonel] give polotics a bad name.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join