68 Things on Reagan The Repugnants Don't Want You to Know

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
-Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got It Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First by Mona Charen

-The Savage Nation: Saving America from the Liberal Assault on Our Borders, Language and Culture by Michael Savage

-Off with Their Heads : Traitors, Crooks & Obstructionists in American Politics, Media & Business by Dick Morris

-Losing Bin Laden: How Bill Clinton's Failures Unleashed Global Terror by Rich Miniter

-Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right by (Colonel's favorite)
Ann H. Coulter

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Do YOU listen to Michael Savidge?! I LOVE that guy!

P...
m...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I myself like Rush Limbaugh...but thats just because I'm a repugnant...or republican, I get them mixed up all the time

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob
I myself like Rush Limbaugh...but thats just because I'm a repugnant...or republican, I get them mixed up all the time

i liked rush. to bad he got the problems. o well he'll recover. hell james hetfeild of metallica recoverd from alchol abuse. no ones perfect.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I didn't say I liked him as a person, just for his views on the political issues. He was a great commentator, and picked on Clinton alot, which was really cool too.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Leave the colonel alone. He is a sorry excuse for the human kind.

(Col. I am not a racist, just an observer.)

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vader
Leave the colonel alone. He is a sorry excuse for the human kind.

(Col. I am not a racist, just an observer.)

i will never hold back on that person. he started and im going to help finish it. im not going to pull a democratic thing and back out when the job is half done.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
well,
in that case i'm with you...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
welcome to the club. the fight will be long and ardugious. but ittle be a lot of fun

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yeah,

He started the thread that actually made me join this forum. (good job colonel). Reagan was the hope for freedom and democracy when I was stuck behind the Iron Curtain. That president destroyed the Soviet Union and made it possible for me to come here.
Colonel likes to make fictional statements. I wont bother to go back and find his quote, but there was a thread where he said that Clinton masterminded a plan to destroy Bin Laden and his terror network. He stated that Bush did not follow up on the lead and therefore 9/11 happened. This is a sad example how the liberals hide and try to create the hero from the most pathetic president of this country who should be in jail for lying under oath.

Lets not forget how many terror acts took place under his administration (there is enough lists of them on this forum).

Enough said.

Colonel, you should get a grip on reality and shake yourself off from this terrible disease called liberalism.
A intelligent African-American man you seem to be you deserve better.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
-Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got It Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First by Mona Charen

-The Savage Nation: Saving America from the Liberal Assault on Our Borders, Language and Culture by Michael Savage

-Off with Their Heads : Traitors, Crooks & Obstructionists in American Politics, Media & Business by Dick Morris

-Losing Bin Laden: How Bill Clinton's Failures Unleashed Global Terror by Rich Miniter

Ann H. Coulter

Mona Charen? The mouthpiece for the LYING and partisan Washington Times, a newspaper owned by the Moonies? I don't think so. The only thing worth reading there is the sports page.

Savage Nation? Savage is a dirty-lookin homophobic racist. Wonder what kind of blow up dolls he has in his closet, sick bitch.

Dick Morris? The traitorous toejam-sucker? Yeah. I'll be buying that book.

Don't know Rich Whatever but, I know he's lying. Clinton stopped more terrorist attacks than we can count but one comes to mind, The Millineum Celebration in New York and Seattle in 2000. There were gonna be terrorist attacks there and Clinton stopped that cold as well as many others. Clinton also had extensive meetings with Bush and staff about the threat of Bin Laden for weeks before he left the White House---as wellas a plan to crsuh Bin Laden for Bush to use. (AND ITS DOCUMENTED!)

Bush did nothing.

Ann Coulter? I think she should just come out and tell the world what we already know. She's carrying a bat and some balls under her skirt.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You see, Zion? The above post is example. Rather than attack the issues, the liberal attacks the people. This way, if you smear them well enough, you don't have to discuss the issues. Then, you place flashy ads on MTV to get braindead children to vote, and *POOF!*, you have another Clinton.

I hear there is a push to have the age of voting lowered. I can imagine who is behind that. What party relies on the poorly educated lower class and the child-minded super rich entertainers?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Ann H. Coulter

Mona Charen? The mouthpiece for the LYING and partisan Washington Times, a newspaper owned by the Moonies? I don't think so. The only thing worth reading there is the sports page.

Savage Nation? Savage is a dirty-lookin homophobic racist. Wonder what kind of blow up dolls he has in his closet, sick bitch.

Dick Morris? The traitorous toejam-sucker? Yeah. I'll be buying that book.

Don't know Rich Whatever but, I know he's lying. Clinton stopped more terrorist attacks than we can count but one comes to mind, The Millineum Celebration in New York and Seattle in 2000. There were gonna be terrorist attacks there and Clinton stopped that cold as well as many others. Clinton also had extensive meetings with Bush and staff about the threat of Bin Laden for weeks before he left the White House---as wellas a plan to crsuh Bin Laden for Bush to use. (AND ITS DOCUMENTED!)

Bush did nothing.

Ann Coulter? I think she should just come out and tell the world what we already know. She's carrying a bat and some balls under her skirt.

clinton ignored 9/11. he had the oppertunity to stop it but he was to busy playing or watching golf or getting a hummer. and im not talking about the SUV! enough with your "truths"

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
colonel has the mind set of a 7th grader in a AP debate class. while you kick his ass time and time again he never gives up no matter how much bull# and lies spews just like a typical 13 year old 7th grader would do.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
What party relies on the poorly educated lower class and the child-minded super rich entertainers?

The Republicans, thats who

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

What party relies on the poorly educated lower class and the child-minded super rich entertainers?

HA! BS! you guys have all the stoners and hippies vote for you guys, they are the ones who are child minded and dont know jack about #!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   

HA! BS! you guys have all the stoners and hippies vote for you guys, they are the ones who are child minded and dont know jack about #!

You have a crack monkey for a President.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I don't know why you say this? YOU are a prime example of what we're talking about. You have brought ZERO fact to prove ANY statement you have made. You jsut rely on the repugnant dogma for your voice. Its sad.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

I don't know why you say this? YOU are a prime example of what we're talking about. You have brought ZERO fact to prove ANY statement you have made. You jsut rely on the repugnant dogma for your voice. Its sad.

i have bought ZERO fact to the tabel? HA HA HA! your one to talk. i dont see any actual "facts" from you yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Oh yes! The list of bad Reagan accomplishments. Give me a break, mang.

Here is a self-compiled list of things I personally remember about Reagan.

1) Most popular and well-liked Presidents of my era

2) Release of hostages (Nuff said)

3) Decline in terrorist attacks against the U.S. and it's interests abroad

4) Economy boom and jobs everywhere

5) Star Wars

Aren't these the things that are really important here? The balance of the domestic economy and the taming of the anti-Americans who have harmful intentions over seas?

After all, this is something that our former President failed miserably at doing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join