It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion, could it be a fairytale based on myth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings
I am the Way, the Truth and the Light. No one comes to the Father except through Me.( John 14:6)
Absolutely the Word is inspired by God. Are you?

Jesus is the only way to heaven. All other religions lead to hell.
A bit mean for a god isn't it? Poor Eskimos!

I grew out of Father Xmas when I was 6, after that Baby Jesus, Jesus, Christ and God were all just as disappointing. So, no I am not inspired by God, I have reached aduthood and am now a responsible individual and I don't need psycological dummies anymore.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ersatz

Originally posted by HarpStrings
I am the Way, the Truth and the Light. No one comes to the Father except through Me.( John 14:6)
Absolutely the Word is inspired by God. Are you?

Jesus is the only way to heaven. All other religions lead to hell.
A bit mean for a god isn't it? Poor Eskimos!

I grew out of Father Xmas when I was 6, after that Baby Jesus, Jesus, Christ and God were all just as disappointing. So, no I am not inspired by God, I have reached aduthood and am now a responsible individual and I don't need psycological dummies anymore.

No it's not mean. It's truth. You have not accepted the truth so therefore you believe it's wrong, mean and sad.

Father Xmas
What does paganism have to do with whether you are inspired by God or not? Please don't get me started on Christmas
I'll never leave this computer.

Still have we come any further in knowing 'how' the OP has come to the conclusion that the Bible is a myth?? I'd like to continue discussions with you Ersatz, as I honestly enjoy reading your perspectives! (maybe we should begin a new post)? So we can get sidetracked on verses and holidays and opinions of God etc etc etc...without getting sidetracked from the topic here.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"Religion, could it be a fairytale based on myth?"

For me that´s exactly what it is

but jesus message or the words attributed to him make sense at least those regarding fighting hate with love...

fred

<< 1  2   >>

join