It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this, is it a virus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Ok for the last week everytime I come here which is about everyday I have been getting what is printed below, and the board is dragging for me, so slow. I thought it was my connection so I emptied my cache and ran ever test possible to check for viruses but can't find anything. The bottom line is the one I find most interesting as if someone put it there as a joke, bad argument?? this is what is making me think virus. Sorry I forgot to get the link to the page, but I will next time, can someone tell me what the problem is besides my slow connection? TIA

Warning: file(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/header.php on line 1050

Warning: file(blog.abovetopsecret.com...): failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/header.php on line 1050

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/forum/header.php on line 1050
Lost connection to MySQL server during query

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Nah its not a virus. More then liekly ATS is having server problems. Thats just a message saying that the information can't be found. It could also be someone may have made a booboo when they coded the page and maybe pointed to a wrong directory or something too. Not to worry.

Pie

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
i wonder,could it be spam from a member or something else?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
NO

Looks to me to be exactly what thepieman said...

Something failed to load onto your computer, probably an advertisement, and this is what you see when that happens.

Semper

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The boards have seriously been dragging for me, as well. Though I am not getting those mySQL errors. We had those one morning, it was early, but I haven't seen them after that single day.

SkepticOverlord did say that we are going to be switching on to new servers though, so I am sure that things on the board will be speeding up again.

new topics

join