It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there 36 righteous men in the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I know another six. 42 (questioningly) is the answer.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

Aint that the truth, These people also know the truth when they hear it!
anyone can become, one you just have to do right by your borthers and sisters and treat everyone as such.

Bless.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There are actually 72.

36 Revealed (i.e. obvious if you knew of them).

36 Hidden. (i.e. people who dont seem to be what they are)

They don't need to be jewish, at least not in the way jewdiasm is understood today. Though some sects will tell you otherwise.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So you want a tzidek eh? Hmmm, how to prove it though. Well I guess I could tell you a secret. Do you really want to know what the big fuss was about 2000 years ago. If you think you can handle it?

Ok, here it is.

Malachi 5
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

The big problem 2000 years ago was this. Elijah the prophet was prevented from doing his job. While Judaism does not explain why Christianity does have a answer. Herod had him beheaded.

Matthew 11
12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

Matthew 13
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

In beheading John the Baptist Herod incurred the curse of Malachi.

Now in order to get the rest of the story on this curse you need a working knowledge of Leviticus 26. This chapter details the covenant God has with the descendents of Israel that came out of Eygpt. The benefits given when they obey the law and punishments handed down when they don't.

And they a working knowledge of the book of Hosea is helpful for the final details but it summerized in these 2 verses in Hosea 6.

1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

The key to it all is understanding the 3 days. For those 3 days are in the presence of God. And this is what Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 have to say about being in the presene of God.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Those days are thousand year periods of time. The curse of Malachi is 2000 years long.

And that is the big secret from 2000 years ago. Though one last detail. How did this curse strike the earth? Read Genesis 48 and 49. By the end times the descendents of Israel would be as the stars in the sky. Or according to the prophesies they would be a multitude of nations.

So have I proved my point yet?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The classic zodiac (Gr.: circle of beasts) year has 360 days grouped in 12 signs and months of 30 days and 36 decans (Gr.: tens) of ten days. It is governed by seven or (modern) ten celestial objects moving along the ecliptic in a geocentric way, including the Sun and the Moon and the five planets which are visible to the naked eye - Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn and nowadays also the remaining two planets - Uranus and Neptune and the Kuiper object (sp?) Pluto.

I've read somewhere that in ancient Babylon each decan or ten-day week was represented by a priest on earth and a god was also assigned to it together with a certain number. The way they found the given number for each decan was based on adding the numbers from 1 to the number of the given decan, with the lowest number being 1 and the highest 666.

Applying this to the OP's info, these 36 wise men are all connected to the 666 riddle.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join