It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a series of odd events

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lions and tigers
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Hey Ninjutsu, who wrote the above quote?

Redeemer wrote it (Kalentka), although he isn’t the author. It's on his Xanga page. The screen name Kalentka appears in a good amount of internet boards, IRC chats, and other online chats and live Q&A sessions on the paranormal.

Now this is just my opinion, and keep in mind I am not here to try and debunk anyone or anything that I find hard to believe. I am also not here to lambaste every kid with a computer who likes a good ghost story and just wants to have a bit of fun. I think the kid is polite and courteous and I admire that. I don't think he/or she? meant any harm and from reading the posts I don’t think anyone really took it very seriously from the beginning anyway.

Now, believe it or not my young friend I am gonna try and help you. In light of the recent posts I don’t think there is a whole lot of questions about my ability as a photographer. You might not like my work but it is what I do for a living. I don’t think that there would be any question that I could snap a few GOOD pictures of this “Thing” at the very least. I am currently on location in Perry County, Georgia. I will be here for a few more days. One of the young models I am shooting with has taken a keen interest in your story.

Her suggestion, not mine, is to drive down to Waycross tomorrow and meet up with you and go out and FIND this Motha F…..

I think it is a good idea. If you are so upset that people doubt you then I don’t think anyone would say that this wouldn’t be the quickest way to turn that around. You can see the title of the new thread:

“I saw a beasty and a professional photographer came down and took a picture of it and here it is so now you can all kiss it!”

…or something to that affect. Maybe not so…well..you know

There are people here from all walks of life and all types of career areas. You CANNOT fool them! They ask too many intelligent questions even if they don’t have specific knowledge of what is being submitted as evidence.

So, wattya say dude? Think of it this way: At the very least, you will have a laugh or two, get a free lunch and/or dinner and get to hang out all day in the woods, your neck of the woods with a pretty young girl who likes your style. You’re not on trial and regardless of whether we produce a picture or not I can and will certainly vouch for you in all manners. For what its worth, eh?

We can continue to correspond via e-mail if you want.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This sounds like a very good idea Lions. I've sent you a u2u with my email address and i will be up all night. Thanks

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lions and tigers
So, wattya say dude? Think of it this way: At the very least, you will have a laugh or two, get a free lunch and/or dinner and get to hang out all day in the woods, your neck of the woods with a pretty young girl who likes your style. You’re not on trial and regardless of whether we produce a picture or not I can and will certainly vouch for you in all manners. For what its worth, eh?

We can continue to correspond via e-mail if you want.

Hmmmm.... The Hunted remains The Hunted.

Sorry, but the above proposal comes off as some time of nefarious lure tactic, IMO

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Could lions and tigers be a predator or better yet the cause of all this in the first place? I don't think so and as long as the kid brings a group of his comrades with him I'm sure he will be perfectly safe.

Although it may cause competition for the young model it is the best way to go about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The photo shoot didnt go through. Im currently trying to track the phone calls. I'll get back to you guys when i find the culprit , which is most likely human.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My friend's cousin came forth and admitted to making one of the phone calls. No doubt she made the other ones too. Thank you for your cooperation and trusting that i was telling the truth and that i had no part in this. As for the sightings , i dont know but it could be many explainable things. I'll end this with a favorite buddhist's quote of mine as i find it appropriate. Again i had no part in this trickery and deception , i was only a man seeking answers and i've found them. Thank you all again and i'll continue to posts and converse with you on ATS. This proves everything has an explanation , no matter if it's paranormal or just normal.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
That's what it's all about. If you are true in your intentions then let everyone say what they will. Provide as much evidence as you can and people will draw their own conclusions.

Originally posted by Redeemer
Again i had no part in this trickery and deception , i was only a man seeking answers and i've found them ... this proves everything has an explanation , no matter if it's paranormal or just normal.

Good job on doing what you set out to do ... get to the bottom of the issue. It doesn't matter that there was nothing of paranmoral note behind the events ... only that you finally got to the truth.

Now let's work on 9/11, the moon, UFOs, aurora, etc, etc, etc ....

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I am glad you have found the answers that you were looking for. You should also strangle and congratulate your friend's cousin for a well-executed hoax.

Good for you for getting to the bottom.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
My friend's cousin came forth and admitted to making one of the phone calls. No doubt she made the other ones too. Thank you for your cooperation and trusting that i was telling the truth and that i had no part in this. As for the sightings , i dont know but it could be many explainable things. I'll end this with a favorite buddhist's quote of mine as i find it appropriate. Again i had no part in this trickery and deception , i was only a man seeking answers and i've found them. Thank you all again and i'll continue to posts and converse with you on ATS. This proves everything has an explanation , no matter if it's paranormal or just normal.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth

Hehe thought you were tellin the truth
(from your perspective it was the truth
. Congrats on getting to find out what was really happening. Oh btw, nice quote!

Take care and peace,
- Naz

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I still reckon you should go out with some dogs and guns just for the hell of it

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I did crawl through some drainage tunnels while holding a knife in my mouth and a flashlight in my hand , not thinking i'd find anything but just because it made me feel really cool.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
lol it would have been even cooler if you had one of those hats with a light on it

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
U2u me i want to talk about what you seen and heard i think the same may have happened to me

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I did live in AL. About a year ago, my sister was travelling down 280 from Birmingham to Auburn and called me screaming --saying that some huge bigfoot type creature ran out into the road behind her car... she said that two cars behind her ran off the road--one crashing into something......and the creature ran back into the woods...weird. I just assumed that it was a wild pig or something. She said that it was impossible though...because it was on two legs, and it was huge!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join