It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a series of odd events

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have to admit at first I was intrigued by this but now am rather annoyed. To those playing on it being Satanic cults summoning beasts, you obviously know nothing about Satanic cults and how they started. As for the audio: The first piece you can hear "12" MAYBE (and I say this because you hear things when you want to hear them.. stairway to heaven backwards lol), and in the second piece (which sounds like a 8 year old messing around on a recorder) you can clearly hear the sound of breathing into the mic.
So don't be scared, you're supernatural beast is nothing more than a living creature that can be killed.
We still don't know where you got "12 will die, none will survive" from, because the evidence you provided is doesn't show that. And the picture???? A pool with the lights distorted?? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SEND THAT AS PROOF??
This is whack, son.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
shai hulud

where exactly is this INCHACHEE RD ?

like the closest major intersection would be fine.

same goes for these spooky areas

care to post more info

like for [ example ] ;

due east of nimmer and 15 about an 8th of a mile etc

just to get an idea of the area

who knows , more people may chime in with some info

toasted.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think that it's time to call in GhostBusters..

Key the theme music.

When somethings strange in the neighborhood...Who you gonna call

Ghostbusters....

Seriously, you need to contact the police and if I were in your shoes, I'd find someone who could help me if its a paranormal issue.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Actually I should not have mentioned that rd because it is a family rd and I do not want to make anymore mention of those people. The area in which I have knowledge of is W/NW of Folkston GA. I do not want to get too specific because it is not that populated. As far as there not being "satanic" activity per se, you may be right, because no one runs around in shrouds and and talks about Le Vey. There is no hollywood with this stuff. There are ties in that place that go all the way up.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I currently live in Alabama, but i am from Georgia. I seem to remember some type of bigfoot like creature that got a little press back when i was a kid. I was young but i seem to remember something bigfoot like down in south Georgia that got both press and had a B-movie made about it. It seems like it was called creature from the Okefenokee or something like that. This was my first thought about this thread.
I'm from near Atlanta myself but i've spent some time in south Georgia through the years. The area i grew up in is very much the New South, the economy is modern and manufacturing based (though currently transitioning from textile to other industries). In my travels through the state i noticed that south Georgia is very stereotypical of what people not from the south think we all are like. In some counties it's like the civil right movement never happened; if i'm not mistaken the two counties mentioned are heavily agriculture based. The reason i brign this up is it's not hard to find an old plantation in the area (Sherman never got the chance to do the scorched earth he did in the northern part of the state.) If you believe in such things, (and i'm not sure i do) one would think that hundreds of years of slavery would leave a spiritual stain on an area that would aid in manifestation of darker entities.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yeah but I never heard of a Bigfoot that could jump 10ft in the air. A good suggestion was made before, take out some dogs and guns, don't go too far from home and tell someone where you are going. Obviously don't go on your own either.

Saying that, I don't really know how it works in the USA, can you just go round with dogs and guns hunting people/things like that??

P.S. I couldn't get the recordings to work, it just shows the page with 'Weird Message' and 'this file has been played 100 times' or whatever, but nothing actually plays. I'm using Firefox btw, but it could just be my computer being a *&%$

[edit on 28/9/2006 by malganis]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
um tell u what im offering a five dollar , yes five dollar reward for the first person to shoot it

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I've just returned home from researching and attempting to capture this thing on camera. I took some pictures of the area around my friends house and the woods by his house where he has claimed to have seen whatever it is. I'll have to analyze them and see if anything is out of the ordinary. I also have a video of my friends brother and him talking about what they saw. First of all i'd like to respond to Grailkeeper's questions.

The truck was in a clearing in the woods , while accessable it was about a mile from the highway as was the campsite. The population of waycross is 15333 and there were 4 people on the initial trip and this happened 6 miles from any known civilization. I'll try to pinpoint the exact location on an online map sometime soon for everyone to see.

Here is a video of my friend's brother who speaks first and my friend. My friend's brother was not on the camping trip but has witnessed the "hauntings" and has been harassed by these things as he says.

s6.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I took many pictures tonight but this is the only one that catches my interest. While we were walking out of the woods i turned around on the trail and snapped this picture. I circled the light so everyone would know what i was talking about. Not sure what it is but i know the other things in the picture are just dust particles , thats why i had to disregard most of the pictures because i had tons of dust particles in the shots. Other than that i have a picture of the drainage tunnel that someone claims to have seen one of the creatures in and someone blocked the passages off with limbs and brush today. Not sure who or why and im not really sure why anyone would go into the woods and do that. If anyone wants those pics ill upload them also although i dont consider it good evidence if its evidence at all , just a picture of some oddly placed sticks of a grating and the shrubbery that was thrown into the tunnel. here's the strange light though , it's the best i got for the day.

i6.photobucket.com...

Edit: by the way im using a Sony Cybershot digital camera 4.1 mega pixels

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Redeemer]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
My friends girlfriend apparently took some more pictures out in the woods. I just recieved this one and i believe this could be the face of the enemy itself. This was taken in the woods by my friends house , same place that the drainage tunnels are located. You might need to brighten the pic and maybe you wont see the same thing i see but i definately see a face in that.

Edit: Try turning the contrast up on it. It stands out.

i6.photobucket.com...

This picture was taken using an iSonic Snapbox DC501 Digital Camera.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Very interesting account Redeem, I believe all of what you are saying as I do most people unless you give me a reason not to. My first thought of what you were experiencing was a shadow person or the hatman as I have heard many accounts of people seeing a figure being able to jump over buildings, but as you have said that it has wings, glowing eyes an audible voice I am pointing toward the mothman.

People are saying that it is in Virginia but I don't believe the mothman would respect state lines, so it could very well be a plausible case of this creature. I'll try to research and find more similar accounts that may help you out.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The picture is too blurry to distinctively make out a figure but I believe I see a figure to the right..am I correct?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk
The picture is too blurry to distinctively make out a figure but I believe I see a figure to the right..am I correct?

There may be one there , i was paying more attention to what appears to be a face in the center of the pic. I can make out what looks like a pair of blackened eyes and the outline of a head.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey redeemer, If I could I'd go hunting for that thing with you, and we could sell it on Ebay
2 be serious tho, I have no idea what it can be, Still. But okay lets combine what we got so far.

1. We have 2 pictures of strange lights. By the pool, but I doubt its connected and not a glitch. The other picture you uploaded recently can be mentioned as evidence, A little, no Idea what it is though.
2. 2 Voice messages. This meaning 2 things, whatever IT is, its intellectual enough to use the phone. And Its trying to scare the @#$* out of you.
3. Video documentation of 2 witnesses, apparently freaked out.

So this thing.
-Tall (8ft)
-Has red eyes.
-Can jump, i believe?
-Body is black, does'nt stand out at night.
-Its been following you guys.

Like I said before, brah, be on gaurd. I still don't know what the hell can it be, and do you have photobucket? I don't, so can you brighten the picture so I could see that face you said you can see in the pic? Keep the brightened and the original so people won't say "how you know it ain't all photoshopped". You seem like you overcame the fear of the "enemy" so heres what you can do. Next time you see this thing, don't hesitate, knock it out
If it kills you or something you can blame me. I'm just playing. First thing you should do is get down to the bottom of it, then you can worry about getting rid of it. Try to get a picture of this thing, hell you might even uncover something important, untill then. Try looking up on the internet more info about the location where this first started. You know, its history and things like that, could shed some light.
Be safe.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i6.photobucket.com...

This is a picture of what we believe to be the thing or one of the things behind most of this. I turned to contrast up so people could see it better , focus on the middle of the picture , it appears to be some sort of face.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sympthons_WDF Try looking up on the internet more info about the location where this first started. You know, its history and things like that, could shed some light.
Be safe.

This is a great idea and i'll get right on it. thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
shai hulud,

yeah ok [ it sounded indian ]

but I'll take a look around that

other area....just because...

toasted

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
i6.photobucket.com...

This is a picture of what we believe to be the thing or one of the things behind most of this. I turned to contrast up so people could see it better , focus on the middle of the picture , it appears to be some sort of face.

Thanks for turning up the contrast, I did'nt notice that post before
. Yeah I know what you were talking about now. Does'nt it kind of seem more like a Skull, then a face? I can definatly see it now. You think thats the same thing? Because the thing were investigating is supposed to have red eyes.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
First of all the photograph by the pool was NOT snapped when the camera was dropped. It is a slow shutter photograph. The shutter was left open for an extended period of time, probably ten seconds, the aperture was closed down so the delayed open shutter wouldnt let in too much light and be a clear picture of a pool. That kind of camera adjustment takes knowledge and forethought and is perfectly plausible when no one in the audience has privy to the same knowledge. The bright lines are reflections of mosquito torches on the other side of the pool. Reflections in the water resulting in "squiggly" lines for lack of a better word.

Secondly there was NO flash used.

Of the three photos I have seen, I am amazed at the quality. My daughter takes pictures of her friends in a moving car with her CAMERA PHONE that look better than that. By ACCIDENT you couldn't take a worse picture.

As far as seeing the movie "The Mothman Prophecies" is concerned, you might add in "The Village" as well judging by some of the dialogue taking place between posters here.

You need to quit with this...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Hey Ninjutsu, who wrote the above quote?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join