It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a series of odd events

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sounds like "Mothman" to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I would have to go with this being the mothman as well.....sounds like that troublemaker's M.O. Like the others said,if this thing keeps showing up,snap a pic,and or try recording the voice on the phone.Then we'll have something to go on.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
That is what I am curious about, it does sound like the Mothman. I have been on many camping trips in the area in question(armed of course, only a fool wouldn't be with aligators and such) and been in some pretty strange places with the "swamp rats" of this area, and I would like to know what particular part of SE GA Kalentka camped in.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My friends were camping in the blackshear area. Today it has started to intercept phone calls. Im on the phone with someone right now getting more info.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i have 2 recordings of the voice if anyone knows a place for me to upload these i'd appreciate it. then i'll upload the wav files so everyone can hear them and analyze the vocals.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am very familiar with the Blackshear area espeacially the Inchachee RD area. I personally have seen things on that land and know that area among certain families has full fledged satanic activity around it since the 1600's. I cannot say too much more but it goes all the way up the chain farther than you can imagine. All I can say is keep the faith my friend and do not back down or be afraid. Trust in the higher force and keep the cold steel near. I wish I could say more but I left that side years ago and do not wish it to return. Did by chance any of your friend's see what the head of this beast looks like? I know of certain manifastations that are pure evil from that area. Like a vacuum when you come accross it. Blessed be my friend.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
We havent seen a close up of its face yet but we've came to the conclusion that it isnt just one being but many , they have been at different houses of ours at the same time. All we recall about the head is large red eyes.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If what you say is correct, because i do not speak of these things lightly, and this is the real deal, then your friends have come across a certain area they should not have been. I left all of that area and the people involved in the past because it was too much too take in. You must not back down and gain strength in numbers.
I have witnessed familiars and dopplelgangers myself directly related from that area because I knew things and people. DO NOT go back whatsoever and do not trust anyone in that area either law or mason or the average person. Stay away and as much as I hate to say this, find a member of the church that is not a fake. This is nothing to take lightly or joke about. If confronted, trust your instincts and do not hesitate. If you are from South GA, you know what to do. Be safe and smart. Blessed Be

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i'm the only one of my friends that doesnt exhibit any fear from this situation. i wont back down from whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
this is the first time i've heard something like this, anyway i just wanted to post this coment....

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Courage is just as infective as fear. These things(trust me on this) feed off of fear. You must not only know, but believe that you are the supeior when confronted by these entities. I have seen the same type of thing, just not in the numbers you state, and to conquer them you must exert the same amount of confidence in what you are back at them. Whether by will or force. One thing that these entities hate is a stong will, and a human that can back it up. For it to truly harm you it needs to manifest into flesh. Normally I would say that it is extremely rare this happens, but knowing personally what the forces in that area have done it is entirely possible they can do it on their own. Keep the faith and lead my friend. Blessed be.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I live in Georgia and there was something similar to this in my home one night. Never got any threats though.

EDIT: Where did you find it? Liek what county? Maybe you could U2U me for more info.

[edit on 9/27/2006 by euwhajavb]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am curious about this. Why is this "thing" after you? It must have a motive to look to you and your friends, otherwise it wouldn't make sense. It must be an intellegent being, if he can call you, your friends and appear at the same time. You may have been subject to spiritual tripwire. I find it odd also that he mentioned "12 will die, none will survive"
Probebly something to freak you and your mates out. Either that, or you've been subject to a complex and well-executed hoax. Or your a big fat liar...
Sorry, but I'm just a little skeptical about this. If this is happening to you, I wish you luck.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This started in Pierce county and the activity is now happening in Ware county. Im not sure what the motive of this thing is but it seems to make threats and not carry them out. I think it would have made a move by now instead of making phone calls. You have the right to call me a liar but i wouldnt come here and waste people's time. Does anyone know a site that i can temporarily upload soundclips to so people here can listen to them?

MBF

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've heard of skunk man or skunk ape, but I have never heard of it making phone calls.

My college room mate was from Blackshear.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Nothing personal against the poster, but I find these kinds of stories hard to believe. Especially when there's no evidence provided and the story is coming from a brand-new member with no credibility. That's not to say your story isn't true. I've just witnessed one-too-many new posters coming on here with incredible stories that turn out to be complete lies and cause them to be banned within a week. If your tales are true then don't let my words discourage you from continuing to post. I wish you and your friends the best and pray for your safety.

Without referring back to your posts, I recall you mentioning that this being left messages on your answering machines. If so, I hope you guys haven't deleted it as a voice message is as good a recording as you'll probably be able to get of it. See if you can record it onto your computer from the voicemail. If I were in your shoes, or your friends' for that matter, I'd have a camera with me more often than a Japanese tourist! My motives would not only be to prove that I'm not fabricating the story, but also the incredible value of having some good video evidence of a strange being. Even if you can only get a disposable camera or the camera on your cell phone- its better than nothing! You and your friends need to somehow photographically document this being or beings. Then you need to go to photobucket or tinypic and upload it for all of us to see!!!

My first guess when reading your posts was that your stories were reminiscent of the Mothman. Without an extensive knowledge of mythological creatures or cryptozoology, my bet remains on the Mothman. Regardless of what it is, and if your stories are true and accurate, then God bless you and please keep us updated on the battle of good vs. evil in Georgia!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I assure you im telling the truth. I have 2 recordings on my computer that we recorded off of my friends voice mail and a picture that someone else dismissed as just a camera glitch , it was taken at my friends girlfriends house , she lives rather close to him, and its of strange lights above her swimming pool. she had dropped the camera and it caused the camera to go off and take the photo. could be a glitch or could be something else , i cant really say for sure. Ill upload it to photobucket. feel free to look at my other pics although they have nothing to do with the paranormal , they're just of me and my friends.

here is the link to the photo. glitch or something paranormal. you decide. i lean towards glitch but im no expert.

i6.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Whatever that picture is (I'm leaning towards glitch) it still looks real cool. Can you share the voice that was recorded?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
ill try to find a site to upload the sound files on. more info on that pic by the way , there was only one light when it was taken besides the flash from the digital camera and the light was on the back porch , far end of the pool.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I tried looking for a sound file hosting site, but could'nt find any. I got a site that'll host a .mp3 file or a .wma file. If thats the type of file you have try it out.

www.momoshare.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join