It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL PEOPLE IN THE UK READ THIS: Pictures of the protest.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
BUSH IS COMING INTO OUR COUNTRY!
he is coming to London on the 18th of this month.
It is our job to make him feel as unwelcome as possible. There are organised protests that all should attend.
go to:www.resist.org.uk...

New information:

Bush is trying to have all the roads that surround him when he visits shut off from the public. The Bush administration dont want embaressment so they are trying to keep the thousands of protesters from coming any where near Bush. This is "the leader of the free world" yet we are being denied the right to lawfully protest.F UCKS me off

[Edited on 043030p://222 by earthtone]

[Edited on 043030p://222 by earthtone]

[Edited on 033030p://444 by earthtone]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
haha awesome..

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
unwelcome ai??

lolllllllll
brits.....IM IN SUPPORT!!

(WISH i was there during the demonstration.....obviously no bloodshed,but you'll smell the potential violence in the air

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm already there man, there's going to be an uproar. I just can't believe he's coming. I'm wondering how they're going to hide the fact that NO ONE wants him here?
Even if 10million of us turned up I bet you Americans still wouldn't hear about it in your media.
I'm worried that they'll plant people in the crowds to start trouble and make the peaceful protesters look like extremist Saddam supporters or something.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
there's posters all around Canterbury saying "Murderous clown is coming to town" has a picture of bush below. Gonna be a huge protest
and i will be there!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yeh I can't wait to be there, just holding a royal middle finger in Bushes face. We gotta make sure that he understands that just because Blair is his ally doesn't mean his actions have any kind of support from the British people.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Here is another link about the protest and how you can take part including free transport.

www.stopwar.org.uk...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Dont forgett to throw something if you go..eggs, rotten fish or mayby Yorkshirepudding...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
ROFL!!

Yeah...Stop Bush Petition....

Name, Address, Signature.

ROFL

Sign it, give it to bush. Let the secret police know your against bush and let them come into ur home and take u away

LoL

Those concentration camps are there for a reason ;P

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hes probably coming to make some NWO
Lizard babies with that She Bitch ya call a Queen
Either that or he heard Charles is Gay
Gee ya learn so much on this board....

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I can't beleive that the Bush administration will be alowed to disrupt central London by closing off streets and keeping Bush seperate from all the protesters.They arn't worried about safety risks as much as they are worried about having Bush, and thousands of British people protesting against him in the same picture.
They must let us lawfully protest

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
they don't close the streets to keep the protestors back.. it's a security measure so that he has free passage and no one can get close enough to try something stupid...

not saying that I totaly agree with it, but that's why .

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
they don't close the streets to keep the protestors back.. it's a security measure so that he has free passage and no one can get close enough to try something stupid...

not saying that I totaly agree with it, but that's why .

That is bull#, they knew how big a protest was going to be there and they are blocking it, not for our benefit but for you Americans. They wouldn't want US citizens watching the news and seeing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of protesters condemning Bush and also the myth that we Brits back you up (which is bull#).

this pisses me off so much, look at my earlier post, I #ing knew they would do something. Now WE have got to do something, we have got to be heard.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I disagree...

there are pictures on the news all the time of Americans protesting Bush... I think they would still show it if it were happening there too...

All I have to say is, if you want to protest that's fine, should you do something wrong or illegal, then be ready to answer for it !

by the way.. I'm against protesting, I just don't know how to show it..

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
I can't beleive that the Bush administration will be alowed to disrupt central London by closing off streets and keeping Bush seperate from all the protesters.They arn't worried about safety risks as much as they are worried about having Bush, and thousands of British people protesting against him in the same picture.
They must let us lawfully protest

Ah yes, that was my question... Will the protestors be within range of Emperor Bush...? We can only HOPE! IF SO, YA'LL MAKE SOME NOISE!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Boy, oh Boy. Dubya Bush has got to be the most hated man alive, for all of the unprecedented needs for security. That in itself is very telling.

Scotland Yard Fury
Over Bush Visit
By Patrick Sawer
Evening Standard - UK
11-11-3

White House security demands covering President George Bush's controversial state visit to Britain have provoked a serious row with Scotland Yard.

American officials want a virtual three-day shutdown of central London in a bid to foil disruption of the visit by anti-war protestors. They are demanding that police ban all marches and seal off the city centre.

But senior Yard officers say the powers requested by US security chiefs would be unprecedented on British soil. While the Met wants to prevent violence, it is sensitive to accusations of trying to curtail legitimate protest.

Met officers came in for heavy criticism when banners were torn down and demonstrators prevented from coming within sight of Chinese President Jiang Zemin during his visit in 1999.

But with tens of thousands of protestors from around the UK set to join blockades and marches during the Bush trip, US officials are reportedly insisting on an "exclusion zone".
The rest: www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If I could, I'd chuck eggs at the guy, but the streets are going to be closed off. Rumor has it half of london will be shut for 3 hours while bush is transported around.

What's the point? Protestors always look stupid on TV, look at the people who # up cities whenever there's a wto meeting, they look like fools because they are only shown hitting cops and breaking fences.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It's not security. It's a measure so the Bush administration is not embaressed. It's taking away our lawfull right to protest.

More information to spread around people!

COMPLETE DETAILS OF PROTESTS DURING NEXT WEEK:

www.stopwar.org.uk...

ONLINE PETETION EVERYONE NEEDS TO SIGN:

www.petitiononline.com/bushstop/petition.html

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub

What's the point? Protestors always look stupid on TV, look at the people who # up cities whenever there's a wto meeting, they look like fools because they are only shown hitting cops and breaking fences.

The corrupted and untrue media are always going to make protestors look bad but thats no reason to not bother. I go to a hell of alot of demonstrations and I never feel that my presence is pointless. I have been to all of the Pro-palestien demos, all the anti-war demos, and recently I went to the protests near the disgracefull Arms fair in London where I was attacked by a polic officer for no reason. . . .

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Anything that is quoted from this propaganda website (www.rense.com) is not worth reading.

ECC, I think you do yourself a disservice by quoting it. Quote me something from the BBC, CNN or some other quasi-legitimate news source, and maybe I will believe you.

But this is crap. I found the large graphic on the Rense homepage to be personally offensive (being an ex-Navy 1st class Petty Officer who deals with HS issues).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join