It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im so nervous for my driving test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Alright tomaroww at 1:00 is my driving test. I am realy nervous about it, i mean i really dont want to wait another week if i fail it. I have been waiting for this day for a long time and since i am 16 i can finally get the test. Hopefully my driving practices have paid off.

anyone have any interesting stories or helpful hints that can boost my confidence

preferibly gauges and buttons/knobs

[edit on 26-9-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I am sure you will do fine, the only tip I can give U is to use common sense and you won't have a problem especially if you have had practice. Try to relax and take everything in, pay attention to what your instructor tells you and try not to panic.
Let us know how you go

Good luck!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
yea everything is all good, except parallel parking...i can never get that. I tryed atleast 10 times today and probabllly only got it perfect 3 times out of 10/

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
GOOD LUCK!!
Just remember to stay calm and take it at your own pace, It sounds like you have put the hard work so it should be an enjoyable drive, again good luck.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Really, the written/computer part of the test is the tough part if I remember correctly......it's been awhile. As far as the driving part goes, you have to be an absolute maniac not to pass. Hell, I backed over the parallel parking pylon and still passed. Now if I had backed over an actual person I'm sure that would have hurt my chances.

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
yea i passed. It all went great, my parallel parking was perfect considering i practiced about 50 times till it became second nature. I only had one mistake when driving and that was not turning and looking over my shoulder when changing lanes, other than that everything was good.:w::w::w:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
that test (in yonkers, ny) was nothing to be worried about...

the night before i took it, i was so freaked out like you wouldn't believe...

i passed with ease and only did three things wrong...

the test was about five minutes long and only because there was a two minute red light (no joke)...

good luck, you don't need it!!!

EDIT:

just saw that you passed...

congratz!!!

it was nothing, right???

[edit on 27-9-2006 by they see ALL]

new topics

top topics

join